Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q-BOX Amlogic S905 4K KODI TV Box 2G/16G 2.4G+5G WIFI 1000M LAN Bluetooth4.0 KODI Dolby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update trebor? I'm looking for the 2/16 firmware

Comment

great little box, in my opinion better tthan the telos, now there is decent firmware for android and oe. I have moved on my telos and no longer have to put up with the bravia rgb nonsense and the resetting of all my settings on every boot.

Comment

Finally got around to ordering one of these(with paid shipping) just ordered we still how gearbest is with my order second device ive ordered through them. I cant comment on them unless i actually try them. So ill post any delivery issues. 😁
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

@scooter2014
          Credible is the person who is willing to put their money behind their opinion. A tip of the hat to you sir.

I assume paying for the shipping, came as a result of your last experiment, tracking method and that mysterious Canadian warehouse.

Comment

Yes i pay the 6 bucks extra this time. Would be funny if it shows up before the other one lmao.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

You mean the "R" still sits in the warehouse, that is unfortunate. I was thinking(hoping) you would have it by today.
              BTW, What are you going to tell her this time?

Comment

Already covered myself because my sisters boyfriend dropped of oil soaked tv box (dont ask) so i give them hers (at girlfriends request) so i actually have permission 😁

Comment

She going to start asking after the 3rd delivery shows up through.... 😏

Comment

As if #3 will be the end of the stream.

And I was going to ask about the oil, but I will honor your request, and hold my questions.

Comment

Kinda excited about getting this device. From start up boot animation and lights. Seems like alot of thought put into device. And updates already.... Very promising....

Comment

Desperately looking for a way to get this box to output (via composite AV) in NTSC (480i) resolution, as my old CRT TV cannot handle anything else.

I don't mind downgrading to KitKat (most KitKat roms had a NTSC TV mode display option) or moving to OpenElec if necessary.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.

Comment

In my haste to get it ordered uk plug 😏 looking for adaptor already doh.

Comment

Maybe they overrode your request based on your location.

Comment

Gearbest ummm dont think so.... Not impressed do far GeekBuying so far un real responding. Shipped notice./ update status notice /confirmed shipping and status. Gearbest its in a warehouse someware.... Lmao

Comment

Would it not be possible to find a donor extension cord or similar, cut off the plug end and solder its leads to the blades of the A/C adapter. Of course the voltage will have to within the adapter's range. Many of these adapters state an input voltage range, something like 100vac-240vac. Also insulate the connections with heatshrink and check output before using it.
                                But hey.....the risk is all yours.

Hopefully you already have an adapter that will work without modifications.

Comment

Working...
                                X