Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q-BOX Amlogic S905 4K KODI TV Box 2G/16G 2.4G+5G WIFI 1000M LAN Bluetooth4.0 KODI Dolby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carianis View Post
    lights working again after reinstating the original launcher sunvellwin8launcher

Do you like the default launcher ?

Comment

Originally posted by carianis View Post
      further to my post above, i've attached photos of the uk - european adapter conversion. one can also use a samsung adapter plus usb - jack cable as in the second photo. last photo is of the home screen, that is the top tv launcher. i have deleted the kodi that the box came with and installed kodi 17 nightly instead. i don't really use the remote it came with, i use this air mouse https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. google play and everything else works, no bugs, fast as well. hope this answers all your questions.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n580453[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n580454[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n580461[/ATTACH]

Ok different then i had figgered out for mine. but usb to plug would work too might give that a go in lue of changing the end pin on the power supply i have. soon as i get the device ill be figgering that out first lol.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ok it arrived today seems they threw in a adaptor for plug still may mod one as it does make it huge. But i can start firing it up. Shipping lot better then free for the 6 bucks worth it. Canada customs 21 dollars on a 35 dollar box that blows. But between dollar and shipping and customes its pushed this box to 100. Bucks total so keep that in mind if your importing to canada.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ouch on the Tax,
          Good to see you pay for what you get regarding shipping.

When those lights star flashing hit that Disco Music...
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Trebor the box boots so quick even with that awsome boot screen. Just downloading the update then ill give it a wirl.

Comment

The packing came all scratched up kinda had me worried for minute as it looked second hand. But think they just to add packaging film on any orders. (reseller may have issues with that state.

Comment

Yep, it is a good box I guess you could say they have had 6 months of other s905 to get it right.

treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Yes impressed so far.

Comment

Has anyone alrwady downloaded the update? Because the server they use is crazy slow csn anyone throw onto dropbox or server for quicker download?

Comment

on the blog.geekbuying
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Ya seen that but the file size for the download from wrb server is larger then the one on geekbuying site?

Comment

Geekbuying 637 megs web server 643.

Comment

Ok so updated to the one in geekbuying wifi died now wont turn on the widi ill check network but seems update has issues. Just re flashed sane issue.

Comment

ok wierd yours shows as 610 the one on geekbuying site shows as 614 so different then the link you gave me ill try this one now. looks like newer firmware has an issue lol...

Comment

Ok with 610 wifi back so looks like 614 breaks wifi on device i check the update again and see if anything new

Comment

Working...
                                X