X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You can follow number 2 and choose those settings in NTMC/Kodi
    Also in Android Settings - Sound and notifications - Sound device Manager - Choose Spdif passthrough or try default if it doesn't work.
    Most people are using HDMI 7.1 passthrough and say that works correctly but haven't gotten a lot of feedback for SPDIF passthrough yet.
    You can just flash v1.8 firmware over v1.9 if you want to test that again, no problem.
    Click image for larger version Name:	Kodi_Passthrough_table.PNG Views:	1 Size:	57.8 KB ID:	628849
    thanks mo, ive messed around with the various audio settings. However, im getting muffled/crackling audio. Im going to give 1.8 a try and see what it does. Think i was on 1.6 or 1.7 and skipped 1.8 entirely, so will have a look and see what works best for me

Comment

Mo downgrading to firmware 1.8a definitely fixed my audio issues. You might want to have a look at that in 1.9. Not sure if it's only me, or if something went a bit wonky when doing the upgrade to 1.9 on my side, but worth a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This my first time upgrade 1.9 to my Tronsmart 3288 Orion R28 meta,every thing seem work great but only my original remote control not working?can you help please,thank you

Comment

Originally posted by newer View Post
          This my first time upgrade 1.9 to my Tronsmart 3288 Orion R28 meta,every thing seem work great but only my original remote control not working?can you help please,thank you
          The remote of Tronsmart is not working in this roms because they are for another device HPH.
          If you have a smartphone you can use the RKRemoteControl app or use a usb keyboard and mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanbrfc View Post
            Mo downgrading to firmware 1.8a definitely fixed my audio issues. You might want to have a look at that in 1.9. Not sure if it's only me, or if something went a bit wonky when doing the upgrade to 1.9 on my side, but worth a look.

No is not only you, i can confirm too, i have audio issues using HPH RK3288 Lollipop ROM v1.9

-Chromecast with Google TV
            - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post
              No is not only you, i can confirm too, i have audio issues using HPH RK3288 Lollipop ROM v1.9
              Are you also using SPDIF audio?
              I will see if I can find what is causing the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanbrfc View Post

I'm looking into it.
                Might be a driver or small pin configuration change.
                I will post a small file to flash to check if it solves the problem later.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123

Are you also using SPDIF audio?
                  I will see if I can find what is causing the problem.
                  Not sure if audio via HDMI works, but definitely 1.9 the audio via optical/Toslink is acting up. So will be interested to see how many others experience similar.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123

I'm looking into it.
                    Thanks no stress though, as 1.8a is working great. Netflix audio sync is in line which is good. And my beloved sleep option is there hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

I'm looking into it.
                      HDMI bitstream works great. That is for sure.
                      Could you include in the fix also the scale solution?

Comment

Originally posted by orionas21 View Post

HDMI bitstream works great. That is for sure.
                        Could you include in the fix also the scale solution?
                        Yes, the following fixes are being worked on

Scaling to 100%
                        ES File Explorer black screen fix
                        Latest NTMC
                        Exfat support
                        SPDIF fix

Then I also work on RK3368 & RK3229 firmwares, so a lot to do.

Comment

The remote of Tronsmart is not working in this roms because they are for another device HPH.
                          If you have a smartphone you can use the RKRemoteControl app or use a usb keyboard and mouse.
                          thank you

Comment

Originally posted by newer View Post

thank you
                            Just remembered that mo123 also uses LeHome Remote Control Assistant app in his roms.
                            You can download it from play store in your phone or tablet and you have to enable it in the device (is already embedded in the HPH firmware) under Settings --> Accessibility.

Comment

You can use Quickreboot after rooting your device under Settings -> accessibility.
                              I tried to use Quickreboot, to power off the device, but it does only reboot. Maybe quickreboot doesn't work on the r89?

Comment

Originally posted by torbvea View Post

I tried to use Quickreboot, to power off the device, but it does only reboot. Maybe quickreboot doesn't work on the r89?
                                That is strange. I use it every now and then. Did you root your device?

Comment

Working...
                                X