SCISHION V88 RK3229 4K Android 5.1 KODI TV BOX 1G/8G WIFI LAN Dolby DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zenix View Post

Mine came with 27/8/2016 firmware which it was rooted. Just needed to update su binaries. Check and do the same. Also, these firmwares suffer from multitasking, so you cannot do simple thinks like listening music while browsing e.t.c. The solution for this is written some posts before.
    mine is a different rom 11/10/2016 .. no root access(no su binaries) not that much suffering from multi-tasking since i can play music while browsing..

Comment

my box Android SCISHION V88 RK3229 suddenly did green screen and crashed.
      I turned it off, but you are no longer running.
      light red LEDs but no ignition signal.
      I opened the box and managed to send him to mask ROM mode, but I can not install any firmware because of the bot loading error and all AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 give error commands.
      you can help me.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by mistico71 View Post
        my box Android SCISHION V88 RK3229 suddenly did green screen and crashed.
        I turned it off, but you are no longer running.
        light red LEDs but no ignition signal.
        I opened the box and managed to send him to mask ROM mode, but I can not install any firmware because of the bot loading error and all AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 give error commands.
        you can help me.
        You can throw it in the bin now as something overheated or popped most likely.
        You can try one more time with Androidtool v2.35 and try to flash the stock firmware if possible.
        Try an EraseFlash and then Upgrade again.

Comment

hey guys I've been trying to download the TWRP Recovery For this Box but the Link was Removed so please If there is anyone that can share the recovery Image I Really apreciate It thanks

Sent from my SM-N9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello All,
            I bricked my box after put a wrong firmware.
            I found the solution in 4PDA forum

Just need to short cut between NAND port 29 & 30 and insert your USB to USB cable to reinstall original firmware.

;-)

it's working fine.
            I use my camera phone to do the shortcut. (good magnifying glass)

Comment

Hello,

I have an issue with refresh rate auto-adjustment on my V88 box running firmware 20161217.
              I have 23.975fps and 25fps videos and when I enable auto adjust display refresh rate in preinstalled Kodinothing happens... the refresh rate on HDMI is not changed accordingly.

The only way to change fps is by manually changing Android's global settings...

Is there a way to enable automatic fps change in Kodi?

I also tried to install latest RKMC but no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Spisp View Post
                Hello,

I have an issue with refresh rate auto-adjustment on my V88 box running firmware 20161217.
                I have 23.975fps and 25fps videos and when I enable auto adjust display refresh rate in preinstalled Kodinothing happens... the refresh rate on HDMI is not changed accordingly.

The only way to change fps is by manually changing Android's global settings...

Is there a way to enable automatic fps change in Kodi?

I also tried to install latest RKMC but no difference.
                The firmware is too bugged.
                You can ask the manufacturer to fix it but they probably already abandoned this tv box.
                On other RK3229 tv boxes refresh rate switching is working properly.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

The firmware is too bugged.
                  You can ask the manufacturer to fix it but they probably already abandoned this tv box.
                  On other RK3229 tv boxes refresh rate switching is working properly.
                  If it's that important to you, don't go Android + Kodi but go LibreElec + Kodi. As previously said, this is an old box now so getting firmware for it to fix problems won't happen.

Comment

Hi!

I got one of these boxes in the mail today and...I can't use it the way I want to. It works in HDMI, but I want to use the AV out to play videos via SD card on my CRT TV upstairs, and the AV out is factory set to PAL, and it needs to be NTSC. This apparently requires blind navigating as the screen rolls and rolls.

Does anyone have experience in switching the AV from PAL to NTSC? I've found a couple of people here and there that give sequences (press right, right, OK, right, etc...), but none are correct for this exact box, it seems.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello guys,

may help: you have to click 4 times on the android version line to be in developer mode. There its possible to adjust the number of processes to max 4.

any tip for me? the playstore is shutting down after typing two letters in the search area. (already clean cache and clean install)

Freaky box, bust interesting to ride.

surfsound

Comment

Originally posted by surfsound View Post
                        Hello guys,

may help: you have to click 4 times on the android version line to be in developer mode. There its possible to adjust the number of processes to max 4.

any tip for me? the playstore is shutting down after typing two letters in the search area. (already clean cache and clean install)

Freaky box, bust interesting to ride.

surfsound
                        I do not own anymore this box but i can tell you that tip with nunber of processes doesnt work like that.
                        All you have to do is to edit build.prop , then find line
                        "ro.config.low_ram=true" and change into "ro.config.low_ram=false" for real multitasking.
                        Optional, before do this, you can flash this rom http://4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%...NiU&e=56210893 which is better than stock rom and then edit the build.prop

Comment

Tried the firmware posted above..

Nope.. it's not better IMHO. The Firmware dump in post #17 is still better. It's all in english, has no junk, it's rooted, has RKMC already (optimized Kodi fork for Rockchip), has playstore AND actually can output HD Audio properly.

This firmware boots in chinese, can't also output HD Audio and has some Rabbit app.

Comment

i need help with changing firmware in SCISHION V88
                            I have an SDcard, i downloaded the file from the 17th comment, what do i do next?

Comment

Originally posted by omer menashe View Post
                              i need help with changing firmware in SCISHION V88
                              I have an SDcard, i downloaded the file from the 17th comment, what do i do next?
                              Copy the file in sd card, goto to settings/about/update , then press upright the three dots, local update, find the file and...update!

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post

Copy the file in sd card, goto to settings/about/update , then press upright the three dots, local update, find the file and...update!
                                i can't find the .img there

when i used the zip file you linked or changed the .img to .zip that's the screen i get:
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0686.JPG
Views:	353
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	634935
                                Last edited by omer menashe; 03-09-2017, 20:57.

Comment

Working...
                                X