Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB DDR3, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20170819_111914-747x1328.jpg Views:	1 Size:	121.9 KB ID:	664240Click image for larger version  Name:	20170819_115056-747x1328.jpg Views:	1 Size:	106.3 KB ID:	664241Click image for larger version  Name:	20170819_121053-747x1328.jpg Views:	1 Size:	132.1 KB ID:	664242Click image for larger version  Name:	20170819_155746-747x1328.jpg Views:	1 Size:	146.3 KB ID:	664243 Quick mod if your getting heat issues mines running fine after making top vent. Knife screen and double sided tape and done. I moved wifi and put heat sink on with thermal compound so its now not over heating with anything ive thrown at it. Took about 10 minutes to drill out lid opening for screen. Maybe 20 minutes all in.

Not the cleanest cuts ive done but its not noticed once lids back on.

Quick way to cool it down though.

Thanks to trebor for showing that part pops off.
    What is the height of that heatsink you are using? It looks like the 11mm that I find on Amazon unless I'm mistaken.

Comment

Hey guys.
      my 2 units arrived yesterday pretty happy so far.
      it's 3/64 alfawise unit

tuning android 7.1.2
      build nhg47l.20170811 test-keys

what app do you guys recommend to monitor heat.

also how do I force audio on? My amp auto swaps to the mode needed when it detects audio however in menus the system does not output audio unless you move through the navigation buttons so my amp is constantly swapping to and from audio.

when I'm playing a movie it stays on

any idea

I can also confirm malware detected in my build.

Comment

Hello everyone.
        I've recently purchased a 4K unit at Tomtop and flashed it with this ROM:

aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_KDMC_mac-20170809
        https://mega.nz/#!ZTIGWABC!xgkGFOrWL...8XYdisAlwcb2WY

I have a few questions for any of you that can help me.

I was unable to get my Sony TV to identify and reproduce 3D movies played in the pre-loaded KODI 17.3. Apparently the TV doesn't recognize the 3D signal, or it is not sent from the box.
        I haven't tried with the ROM it shipped with, because I immediately flashed the new ROM I mentioned above.
        I have two other boxes with which I successfully play 3D content in this same TV. A Vero unit (linux based) and a Tanix TX5 Pro (Android box).

Have any of you experienced this issue?
        Have any of you tried to play 3D content successfully with any ROM in this box?
        Do you know if the pre-loaded KODI 17.3 is tweaked to use this specific box? Will I get in trouble if I switch to the KODI in the Google Play Store, in order to get automatic updates?

Thanks everyone.

Comment

I've done it with out any special config with sbs.
          what settings have you enabled and what type of file?

Comment

I have a bunch of mkv files, sbs and tab. Tried with a few of them, and none worked.

There are not that many settings related with 3D in KODI. In Android I found none.

I've also manually selected to play the movies sbs (or tab), and what KODI does is split the screen, horizontally or vertically. With my other boxes, once KODI does this the TV will automatically switch to 3D mode, which doesn't happen with this box.

But with what ROM where you successful Spastro, the 20170809 one?

Comment

Turn on hdmi cec I think

for me my projector needs to be done manually

Comment

Nope Spastro. That's not it. In Sony's TVs it's called Sony Bravia and it is on, I can control the Box with the TV remote.

Again, do you now which ROM is installed in your box? Is your box the 4K or the Alfawise?

Comment

Alfawise

Comment

I upgrade my alfawise H96 pro+ to nougat from this link http://tvboxstop.com/android-7-1-tv-...id-7-1-nougat/ but after the upgrade when i shutdown the box it doesn't open from the remote. I should unplug and plug it again to open. I tried also to go back in the stock android 6.0 also from the same link but the same results, after full shutdown i should unplug and plug it again. Any ideas? Or the official stock 6.0 rom?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Yes try that. Most come rooted on 6 so just install reboot from the playstore.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

What launcher do you guys recommend that works well with both fly mouse and regular remote.

looking to change away from the stick launcher ad I somehow broke the link to the YouTube app from the big button on the home screen

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	20170819_111914-747x1328.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	664240Click image for larger version

Name:	20170819_115056-747x1328.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	664241Click image for larger version

Name:	20170819_121053-747x1328.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	664242Click image for larger version

Name:	20170819_155746-747x1328.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	664243 Quick mod if your getting heat issues mines running fine after making top vent. Knife screen and double sided tape and done. I moved wifi and put heat sink on with thermal compound so its now not over heating with anything ive thrown at it. Took about 10 minutes to drill out lid opening for screen. Maybe 20 minutes all in.

Not the cleanest cuts ive done but its not noticed once lids back on.

Quick way to cool it down though.

Thanks to trebor for showing that part pops off.
                          Your mod looks better than mine. Did you run 3D Mark and check the temperature maximum temp? Curious to know this.

Comment

If anyone is interested, you can get google voice search working within apps and with google now and YouTube using a remote with voice function.

got it all working last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Spastro View Post
                              If anyone is interested, you can get google voice search working within apps and with google now and YouTube using a remote with voice function.

got it all working last night.
                              Do you have a certain remote that you would recommend?

Comment

I just bought one from aliexpress as a trial but it seemed to work.
                                I will try send you the link in a private message.

Comment

Working...
                                X