• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More I wrote here

http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-box-3.html

​​​​​​

See comments.
    Last edited by Endur; 06-12-2017, 11:06.

Comment

The difference between 3/16 and 3/32 is not a real one because the partition size may be defined as "fill space available" for the last partition - not sure at the moment I think it is the partition mounted as /data/
      Last edited by Endur; 06-12-2017, 11:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Endur View Post
        It must be enabled,
        Good advice! Thank you so much!

I just bricked my box, so, who read this, DON'T MARK ERASE BOOTLOADER!!!!!

Comment

adytzu use the cable method to repair it

Comment

Originally posted by adytzu View Post

Sorry but I have it updated with Erase bootloader marked yesterday two times. Your brick may have a completely different reason.

Comment

Originally posted by adytzu View Post

Before this option was not enabled, the update has stopped very early at the green progress bar and the old installation was unchanged.

Booting this I found inside of the log of recovery "E: Bad bootloader arguments: 'null'" and later also some mount errors. So it's clear that the update requires this setting.

Got you full progress with this update? So maybe this ROM doesn't match your hardware really.
              Last edited by Endur; 06-12-2017, 13:46.

Comment

make sure you are using 4gb or 2gb sdcard or update will not complete

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                  make sure you are using 4gb or 2gb sdcard or update will not complete
                  Yes, the image file size is bigger now because of 64bit arch. Have used a 16GB and also a 32GB sdcard before. I think the burncard maker software should warn for any case, if the image file can't be written fully, but it may be this check isn't programmed.

Comment

I will try to solve with cable, but first, i must buy one.

Comment

I was never able to complete the update when using a larger 16 or 32 gb sdcard had to run out buy a 2 and 4

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                        I was never able to complete the update when using a larger 16 or 32 gb sdcard had to run out buy a 2 and 4
                        That's strange, formating should be done old style: fat32.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                          I recall it's part of the LED show on another unit unsure the voltage present but yes you could
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n610505[/ATTACH]
                          Hi, to a confirmation that this white is for cooler? If so, I'd like to know what kind of cooler I can put into it, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                            There was no Fancy Light show with this Unit, just a Blue LED and an option to switch of on the lower Task Bar
                            I've got a box with a non working LED and wondered if it didn't get deactivated along the way. Is there a way to permanently turn the blue led on/off in software?
                            Last edited by Shimon; 07-08-2017, 19:15.

Comment

Good performance.
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Do all Alfawise boxes from gearbest shipped in June/July come with ddr4 board or it it random luck between ddr3 and 4?

So for best user experience is to have ddr3 on android 6 with Kodi 16.1 as platforms?

I also see kodi fork named spmc 16.7 here? Is this better then stock kodi 16.1 or do you guys run stock kodi 16.1?

Semper Media Center (SPMC in short) is a android-minded fork of Kodi, by the former Kodi android maintainer, Koying
                                Semper Media Center (SPMC in short) is a android-minded fork of Kodi, by the former Kodi android maintainer, Koying

What do you guys make of this fork of kodi 16.1?

LibreELEC 7.1.0 / Kodi 16.1 for the Hub by wrxtasy
                                http://wetekforums.com/v/index.php?p...-by-wrxtasy/p1

What's the bluetooth version on this board and does it work with all/most bt game controllers?

Anything i should do from get go when i receive this box to save myself from few headaches?
                                Last edited by Rango; 06-30-2017, 00:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X