No announcement yet.

Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB DDR3, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not a problem of the cable I have proved it with other devices and it works. I have punctured the tracks 29-30 of the memory and it does the sound to me of detecting a device usb but he does not turn out to be reflected in the usb burning.

He conseguido que lo detecte pero me da errores a la hora de poner el firmware.

Last edited by Unbrick; 05-07-2017, 19:46.

Comment

Pudiera ser que no estuvieras instalando el firmware correcto recuerda que dos versiones del aparato atendiendo a su capacidad y otras dos atendiendo a su memoria (2/16gb - ddr3/ddr4).

Para cerciorarte de lo de la memoria has de abrir el aparato y comprobar los chips tienen impreso ddr3 o ddr4 o la leyenda de la placa base. También en los tutoriales aparece que no hay que cambiar ninguna opcion del usb burning tool.

Si quieres intenta actualizarlo con alguna rom de superceleron, varios usuarios indican que salieron del brickeo utilizandolas.

Yo hace un par de semanas actualize el mio con exito con la version 08.03 que esta posteada en este hilo, usando un cable usb.

It could be that you were not installing the correct firmware remember that two versions of the device attending to its capacity and two others attending to its memory (2 / 16gb - ddr3 / ddr4).

To make sure of the memory you have to open the device and check the chips have printed ddr3 or ddr4 or the legend of the motherboard. Also in the tutorials it appears that you do not have to change any option of the usb burning tool.

If you want to try to update it with some superceleron rom, several users indicate that they left the brick using them.

I made a couple of weeks ago update mine success with the version 08.03 that is posted in this thread using a usb cable.

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
        cant detect mine also on the PC . I know the cable is okay I used it on an older box no problem .
        You must push the reset button in te side, with a toothpick, after connect it to the computer, the usb burning tool at the same time that it is detected.

Comment

Originally posted by plumber View Post
          Pudiera ser que no estuvieras instalando el firmware correcto recuerda que dos versiones del aparato atendiendo a su capacidad y otras dos atendiendo a su memoria (2/16gb - ddr3/ddr4).

Para cerciorarte de lo de la memoria has de abrir el aparato y comprobar los chips tienen impreso ddr3 o ddr4 o la leyenda de la placa base. También en los tutoriales aparece que no hay que cambiar ninguna opcion del usb burning tool.

Si quieres intenta actualizarlo con alguna rom de superceleron, varios usuarios indican que salieron del brickeo utilizandolas.

Yo hace un par de semanas actualize el mio con exito con la version 08.03 que esta posteada en este hilo, usando un cable usb.

It could be that you were not installing the correct firmware remember that two versions of the device attending to its capacity and two others attending to its memory (2 / 16gb - ddr3 / ddr4).

To make sure of the memory you have to open the device and check the chips have printed ddr3 or ddr4 or the legend of the motherboard. Also in the tutorials it appears that you do not have to change any option of the usb burning tool.

If you want to try to update it with some superceleron rom, several users indicate that they left the brick using them.

I made a couple of weeks ago update mine success with the version 08.03 that is posted in this thread using a usb cable.
          Te agradeceria mucho me dieras enlace de la version de superceleron y de la 08.03 ando perdido en el foro, soy nuevo. Gracias por todo

Comment

I have updated my box many times using a 2gb micro sd card just never got my Pc to see it using a USB cable . I am running superceleron scv3 Atv right now runs great .

Comment

wwmoggy escribio esto en uno de los posts, en el enlace de mega esta la 03.08. (aml_s912_q9377-H96ProPlus(3+32)-20170308.zip).

04-02-2017, 19:18
              new firmware for ddr3 aml_s912_q9377-H96ProPlus(3+16)_mac-20170308

version http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-box-2.html

oh this might be better bottom file https://mega.nz/#F!TVtSEZpJ!7JIKzxWW...pTElw!OclCEaTY same date but 3 gb/32

Comment

I have all ready tride them . access to firmware is not a problem for me .

the only one I not have tried yet is 7.1 its to large for my 2gb sd card . and updates will not install off my 16 or 32gb sd cards

Comment

Hola. Pongo unas fotos de la placa es DDR4 3/32.

Al final trasteando lo he conseguido revivir. Pongo como lo he solucionado por si a alguien mas le ocurre.

Use la versión de USB Burning Tool v2.0.5.15_build7.exe desde el enlace:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dvp6dsal3...0tool.zip?dl=0

Dentro contiene un archivo llamado mac_ether.ini que copie en la carpeta de instalación del USB Burning Tool en C:\Program Files (x86)\Amlogic\USB_Burning_Tool\license y reemplace por el que tenía.

Para flasear utilice la rom aml_s912_q9377-H96ProPlus(3+32)_mac-20170308.img y listo.

Hay que tener claro que versión del aparato tenemos ya que puede ser de 16 o 32 gb y puede ser ddr3 o ddr4 algo importante a la hora de actualizar.

In the end I have managed to revive. I put as I have solved in case someone else happens to him. Use the version of USB Burning Tool v2.0.5.15_build7.exe from the link: Https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dvp6dsal3...0tool.zip?dl=0 Inside it contains a file named mac_ether.ini that you copy to the USB Burning Tool installation folder in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Amlogic \ USB_Burning_Tool \ license and replace it with the one you had. To flasear use the rom aml_s912_q9377-H96ProPlus (3 + 32) _mac-20170308.img and ready. It must be clear which version of the device we have since it can be 16 or 32 gb and it can be ddr3 or ddr4 something important when it comes to updating.

Alguien me podría facilitar el update android 7.1 en zip o decirme como de convierte para tener los archivos u-boot.bin, bootloader.bin etc.

Someone could give me the update android 7.1 in zip or tell me how to convert to have the files u-boot.bin, bootloader.bin etc.
                  Last edited by Unbrick; 05-08-2017, 13:29.

Comment

Anyone else having problems pairing bluetooth gamepads to this device? With LibreELEC it works just fine, but in Android 6.0 it pairs but is unable to control/navigate the box. I have the same problem with an Acemax M12N also running Android 6.0

Comment

I cant get my RII GP500 to pair .

Comment

Originally posted by Unbrick View Post

Someone could give me the update android 7.1 in zip or tell me how to convert to have the files u-boot.bin, bootloader.bin etc.

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                        android 7 firmware stock from banggood Firmware Android 7.1 Version: https://mega.nz/#F!d1tHVZgA!Qc0mAom7FBHT9HDv3rGtGQ

think of this as beta . use at own risk . superceleron reports it runs Hot 82C and cpu usage is high 20 to 50% .

As the user is for ddr3

Comment

Originally posted by freekdl View Post
                          Anyone else having problems pairing bluetooth gamepads to this device? With LibreELEC it works just fine, but in Android 6.0 it pairs but is unable to control/navigate the box. I have the same problem with an Acemax M12N also running Android 6.0
                          you need keylayouts for the gamepad and put it in system/usr/keylayout/vendor........kl

Use google and try to search it.

The mini keyboards also need .kl files.

Comment

Tried installing 7.1 firmware in my alfawise h96 pro plus ddr3 with sd card method done with every update only this time stars then fails says ap3 error

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am holding off 7.1 till superceleron works his magic on it , '

LibreELEC would be nice I used to run it on an old Intel I3 3.2 Ghz desktop

Comment

Originally posted by plumber View Post

you need keylayouts for the gamepad and put it in system/usr/keylayout/vendor........kl

Use google and try to search it.

The mini keyboards also need .kl files.
                                It's a PS4 controller, isn't this supported natively in android? It does work on my old samsung galaxy mini s3. More, it's not really the mapping that's the problem, certain apps tell me there is no bluetooth controller connected while android tells me it is paired. Can you confirm that this can be caused by missing .kl files?

Comment

Working...
                                X