• Show
Clear All

Must be a new version, with Android 7 at the time it was Android 6
    Interesting times ahead.

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Well i hope some of the glitches are worked out and not more lol... supposed to be getting my box in 7-10 days :-)

Comment

oh 7 has DVR-like capabilities built in and picture in picture plus its 64bit

Comment

Yeah i saw the 64...im liking that:-)

Comment

Helo eweryone, its my first wisit on this forum

Comment

Hello in this model ( H96 PRO +) anyone try to run AV

It seems that the socket on the PCB is for jack 3 pin
              And it should be a 4 pin jack

Does AV work with and with which cable?

In my pcb (xx.03.2017) im don hawe this elements (inductor, IC , and some cap.)

Regards
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

And A7 plays like shit in kodi, have lots of Ui lags... lots of work needed...
                Im on it, but im really full of work and i mean really full, so it have to wait some more time for me to touch the rom for real!
                PS: no gain from being 64 bit... no gain at all... that is why xiaomi on their mibox international still stay as 32bit on A7...

Comment

Thanks Celeron
                  I really hope im not too disappointed with this box
                  At least my old one still works ok only Android vs 4.4 though so cant upgrade to kodi 17

Comment

Im wondering if A7 is a problem for now can we downgrade until some of the bugs are worked out?

Comment

Originally posted by Stray View Post
                      Im wondering if A7 is a problem for now can we downgrade until some of the bugs are worked out?
                      Yes, you can downgrade but only if you flash the img, OTA its not possible!

Comment

Ok, will wait and see when i get it. Suprised i ordered it only yesterday and just got an email that its been shipped already

Comment

Hi again, I am asking a question

In model H95 pro +

Did anyone in your area try to connect an AV cable or works with a TV?

I saw on YT videos that there is a problem

Comment

i have tried it, its works, but the quality of video was very poor in my tv, you need an av cable rca (red, white, yellow) to jack 3.5, some av devices come with this cable (example cameras or mp4).

Originally posted by aothunterpl View Post
                            Hi again, I am asking a question

In model H95 pro +

Did anyone in your area try to connect an AV cable or works with a TV?

I saw on YT videos that there is a problem

Comment

Elo thanks, the your Jack hov many pole hav? 3pin, or 4 pin section

Comment

Originally posted by aothunterpl View Post
                                Elo thanks, the your Jack hov many pole hav? 3pin, or 4 pin section
                                The jack 3.5 must have four pins: ground, audio right channel, audio left channel and video.

If the video is not showed , you can try alternate the position of rca on tv, in my case they are changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X