Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I chose the silent root method any problems with it ?

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
      I chose the silent root method any problems with it ?
      Nop you just dont get the superuser apk authorization question.

Comment

This is great as thats all I need from the tiny box. Leanback Launcher and.... smooth x264 playback.

Could you guys confirm or deny H96 pro+ on this V3 rom can do smooth playback please?

If so what app do you use and what settings?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

smoothe here using kodi 17.1 rc and spmc no setting changed

Comment

updated 1ยบ post with a video of the rom, is not complete because my sh*t hdmi recorder crashed near the end when i was going to show twrp and daydream....

Comment

oh Funimation now apk does not like V3 I think its do to the Leanback Launcher

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Nop you just dont get the superuser apk authorization question.
                Sorry for asking but what does that app superuser apk do ?

Comment

Is it possible to flash this rom via TWRP?

Comment

Game pad connected I had push in the reset on the game pad first

Comment

Flashed with BootcardMaker V2.0.0.2 and all working perfect on my H96 Pro+ with chip PE029-125F1638
                      Also I confirm Greek language setup wizard work ok

Continue your perfect work Mr superceleron

Comment

Led and ps3 gamepad isn't working. Please fix. Thanks

Comment

Great work SC! Flashed it last night and works like charm. I've been attempting to use Google Play Music & Netflix (leanback version) and they don't work, but I've been attempting those on many other roms and they have never worked. One question, you made a shortcut to netflix that shows up in Launcher. How do you make such a shortcut? I would like to make one for Chrome.

Comment

I have flashed it without major issues. After the first start I selected launcher wizard instead of home launcher. Is there any problem with that?

Also I have tried FTMC and at the first sight the picture is smooth. I need to test it extensively but is there any benefit using kodi 17.1 over FTMC?
                            Obviously I need to uninstall FTMC but if the smooth playback issue comes back with kodi I am ok to stick with FTMC.

Overall great work!

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                              Game pad connected I had push in the reset on the game pad first
                              Good

Originally posted by trungk43 View Post
                              I will make a update ota fo the sony ps3/ps4 gamepad.
                              Led its working just fine here!

​​​​​​​
                              Originally posted by amitabh15v View Post
                              Great work SC! Flashed it last night and works like charm. I've been attempting to use Google Play Music & Netflix (leanback version) and they don't work, but I've been attempting those on many other roms and they have never worked. One question, you made a shortcut to netflix that shows up in Launcher. How do you make such a shortcut? I would like to make one for Chrome.
                              Google play music leanback work ok here no problems, netflix leanback dont but is already know!
                              Did you see the video? is there how to do shortcuts

Originally posted by futr0 View Post
                              I have flashed it without major issues. After the first start I selected launcher wizard instead of home launcher. Is there any problem with that?

Also I have tried FTMC and at the first sight the picture is smooth. I need to test it extensively but is there any benefit using kodi 17.1 over FTMC?
                              Obviously I need to uninstall FTMC but if the smooth playback issue comes back with kodi I am ok to stick with FTMC.

Overall great work!
                              No no problem with that, yo should select setup and not home launcher actually.
                              Last edited by superceleron; 02-28-2017, 16:00.

Comment

Originally posted by trungk43 View Post
                                I copy the file to /system/lib/ and run command '' chmod 644 /system/lib/hid-sony.ko" and ps3 gamepad working
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X