Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trungk43 View Post

I copy the file to /system/lib/ and run command '' chmod 644 /system/lib/hid-sony.ko" and ps3 gamepad working
    i forgot to add it and since for that i need to make a new rom.... or i will make a OTA for twrp that fixed it... and add to the 1ºpost...
    this is the problem of having to many roms... something is left behind...

Comment

I found the led issue. Just replace SettingsProvider.apk from stock and change DateTime (Settings\Preferences\Date & Time\Time\Use 24=hour format) then it works again. Your firmware is perfect now. Thank you.

Comment

Weird... i dont have any led problems for real!
        well i will be making a SCV3A to fix the gamepad and other bug that i found!

Comment

One more thing, you can add "sys.display-size=3840x2160" to build.prop to have youtube 4k

Comment

One more thing, you can add "sys.display-size=3840x2160" to build.prop to have youtube 4k
            i did read about that one, but i thought it only worked on "mobile" youtube and since i dont have a 4k tv.............. i dont even have a proper tv to test my roms... lol i use a sh*y old lcd vga monitor... so the youtube auto sense dont let me go past 1080p( default is 720p since that is the max it the monitor)

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              Weird... i dont have any led problems for real!
              well i will be making a SCV3A to fix the gamepad and other bug that i found!
              My box is M8S PlusII, have a led in front.

Comment

My box is M8S PlusII, have a led in front.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Andr...780283887.html
                Ha that one that explains it

Comment

1º yes
                  2º yes
                  3º only sd but the mobile one, the androidtv one dont work on any non genuine ATV...
                  4º yes

check beelink GT SCV9A-ATVtopic its video there.in the 1º post near the end.. is the same rom +/-!
                  Okay so 1 & 2 are working for me.
                  3 You're correct - I actually have a modded netflix apk for tablet that plays HD. I can share if you like.
                  4 I can open the app (leanback version), but It doesn't load any online music. Only the tablet version loads and plays online music and radio. Can you check if music plays?

Comment

1º yes
                    2º yes
                    3º only sd but the mobile one, the androidtv one dont work on any non genuine ATV...
                    4º yes

check beelink GT SCV9A-ATVtopic its video there.in the 1º post near the end.. is the same rom +/-!
                    Check this forum for modded netflix versions for testing.

Comment

Originally posted by amitabh15v View Post

Okay so 1 & 2 are working for me.
                      3 You're correct - I actually have a modded netflix apk for tablet that plays HD. I can share if you like.
                      4 I can open the app (leanback version), but It doesn't load any online music. Only the tablet version loads and plays online music and radio. Can you check if music plays?
                      i dont have account(pay)... so it dont shows music, but my tester trebor did and it worked fine!

Comment

i dont have account(pay)... so it dont shows music, but my tester trebor did and it worked fine!
                        Ah okay I see. The tablet version of Google Play Music doesn't require payment (only for offline listening). It plays without subscription but maybe ATV version needs subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by amitabh15v View Post

Ah okay I see. The tablet version of Google Play Music doesn't require payment (only for offline listening). It plays without subscription but maybe ATV version needs subscription.
                          Yes i t needs

Comment

is just me or did the older play store have more apps games ect

Comment

Yes i t needs
                              Update Google Play Music with Aptoide. It updates to Tablet version, but no subscription required. Will need touch pad to navigate. You can uninstall the update from aptoide if you don't want it.

Comment

http://199.175.53.21/netflixlatest.hdonly.apk (Force Enable HD only)
                                http://199.175.53.21/netflixlatest.ultrahd.apk (Force Enable UltraHD only)
                                http://199.175.53.21/netflixlatest.u...thdolby5.1.apk (Force Enable UltraHD with Dolby 5.1)

This is tablet version (not leanback) Netflix (modded). Not modded by me! So no responsibilites. Requires touch pad (air mouse) for some navigation. I found it here.
                                http://www.wetekforums.com/v/index.p...ar-android/p17

Will need to uninstall existing Netflix before any of this can be installed. Must have upgraded subscription for Ultra HD (4K).

Comment

Working...
                                X