Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wyle View Post
    Superceleron -
    Thanks for he ROM!

I have a few questons since trying out this ROM.

1) Is there a version number for this ROM or does the V3 in the name mean "version 3" ? Should I aalways look for the highest version number to have the latest, error free version?

2)My screen is still dark, especially during fights scenes in ARROW, SUPER GIRL & THE EXPANSE - Dark hair and dark clothes look like dark blobs. The "FIX" app does not apply brightness adjustments until after long bootup because of ROM issues. Is there Anyway to make brightness fixes that are not delayed by a slow reboot? (sometimes reboot wwill not reboot necessitating power off to reboot.)

3) Power button issue and long boot up wait - I'm wondering if this is not due to irrelevant coding in original kernel that doesn't apply to hardware in my H96 Pro Plus?

Ps - Love the File Server feature!
    1º yes the V is Version and is incremental... but the V3 should be my last one since my H96 is dying... some hw problem!

2º did you enable root? the app the controls the brightness need root to work, or just enable root use file explorer for to /system and edit the build.prop and change this line "service.bootvideo" from 0 to 1 and it should fix the issue!

3º i cant really tell since from my test on this H96's every one is diferente... on mine it boots in 10 secs, a friend of mine have one that boots in 25.... so its hw related!

Comment

SC - thanks for replying. I asked about boot lag be ause mine took over 3 minute to boot up after flash... And again after each time i rebooted. Maybe it was heat related since i had been tinkering with box for over an hour. I got fed up and reflashed with latest oem firmware and bootlag was gone. (no extra apps installed)

Comment

SC- Is this the latest ROM for H96 Pro/Plus 3G_16/32G?

I read some were switching to using Rom for beelink gt1, also s912 box. Is your v9 rom an improvement over v3?

Comment

hmm dunno why you have that problem... this boxes are very unstable because they are always changing the HW... so who knows.
          About GT1 firm on this one... i dont recommend it unless you know how to put the box in mask mode if anything goes wrong...

Comment

Hi how I can know what version of ram I have? Please help me

Comment

Hope someone can help. Installed this firmware and looks great,works better. I do have problems with my bluetooth microsoft keyboard that i use.

Home button does not work and neither do page up and down buttons. This is noticiable in Kodi 17.1. Sometimes kodi freezes up and when i used the original firmware id press home button and it took me back to the boxes homescreen.i could then force close kodi. Also, i could move cursor up from the bottom and bring bottom bar up but i cant with this with kodi playing.

I also have a melee f10 remote. Can i use this for voice control with this rom?

Comment

install the keymap editor from kodi repo in programs check youtube on how to map your Keys

Comment

Cheers. Works perfect now. Mever knew about that addon for kodi.

Comment

My alfawise h96 pro plus,not start anymore, it stuck in red light... any solution?
                    I have only replaced superuser (uninstalled with TiBu) with superSU before, after restart and it block on H96 Pro+ yellow logo, so I off box and not more restarted

Comment

Hey SC,Thanks forthe reply. I reflashed this ROM tonight and it is working well. Boot lag is not as bad anymore but it still takes 30 seconds or more (Reboot app)...But cold boot (unplug power) takes longer. I have decided to just put box into SLEEPmode when not in use since it is INSTANT ON when i hit power button on remote.

This H96 PRO PLUS is my first AndroidTV box, and this was a cheap unit from **** - What androidtv boxes would be superior to this cpu/gpu combo?

Comment

Oh, How do I force box to recognize a different launcher? I went into SETUP and changed HOME app but it won't switch even after reboot. Any idea's on what to do to. Force it to a new launcher?

Comment

Originally posted by Wyle View Post
                          Oh, How do I force box to recognize a different launcher? I went into SETUP and changed HOME app but it won't switch even after reboot. Any idea's on what to do to. Force it to a new launcher?
                          You cant, android TV = Leanback launcher forever!

Comment

is it safe to flash it with sd card? Because for now my usb a male is broken and i have to wait several days from **** in order to flash it with burning tool.

Comment

I just bought a H96 Pro + (3GB DDR3 / 32GB), but it's not an Alfawise brand. It just says 4k Ultra TV Box S912 on the area where Alfawise is labeled on the other boxes. Would this firmware work on it?

Comment

can someone tell me where i can find inscruction to install this ?? thanks
                                i have V2, installed from memory card and i wanted to install V3A but amlogic usb burning tool doesn't find android box

Comment

Working...
                                X