Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atboxshop View Post

You can use super celeron 's Beelink GT1 ddr4 rom. I am using that rom for my ddr4 h96 pro plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I saw but I do not understand how to make everything work(remote ,wifi ), explanations not clear

Comment

Ok for the wifi, all you need to do is flash the wifi fix q9377 that comed with beelink rom. And for the remote, you need to copy remote and sc_remote files from ddr3 rom of h96 pro+ in the folder system/etc to same folder of ddr4 rom.

Comment

Ok for the wifi, all you need to do is flash the wifi fix q9377 that comed with beelink rom. And for the remote, you need to copy remote and sc_remote files from ddr3 rom of h96 pro+ in the folder system/etc to same folder of ddr4 rom.

ok thanks but how i can recup remote and sc remote files if i can't install on my box ddr3 rom ? sorry i'm noob

Comment

Here is your remote config.
          Attached Files

Comment

very very good thanks bro ,you are the best !!!

Comment

thanks for all ,ALL WORK !!! ;-)

Comment

Hi, can this firmware be used on H96 Pro ( not plus )? It has 3GB/16GB on q6630 board. Same as R-Box Pro. Original firmware stated that it is Alfawise H96 Pro (Amlogic/q6330/q6330:6.0.1/MHC19J/20160920:user/test-keys). LAN was almost useless and wifi was unstable with stock. I've tried several fws. All of the healed network issues. Currently it runs with CSA93 ROM.
                Can i flash this or V2 on it? Or is it for Q9377 only?

Comment

hi super celeron. I have this rom installed on my brothers awesome box. we love it no doubt. however some apps like kodi for example dont show up in the recent apps tab....know how we can combat that if even possible?? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post
                    hi super celeron. I have this rom installed on my brothers awesome box. we love it no doubt. however some apps like kodi for example dont show up in the recent apps tab....know how we can combat that if even possible?? Thanks in advance.
                    Well that is a problem on the ATV roms, they where never made to give access to that, i leave that on because i thought it was useful.. but it have some limitations, it wont show all open apps!
                    Cant do nothing about it, sorry!

Comment

Hello, I made flash by USB Burning Tool successfully .Then I disconnected USB cable and restarted my Alfawise H96 Pro+. But now it wont start . Blue diod lights, HDMI is connected, but display is black. There is no sign like "no connection". When I connect USB Burning Tool again and try to reset by toothpick, no device appears. Is my H96 bricked or is it possible to save it? THanks

Comment

In my experience, if the blue light is working, your good. You might try the SD card technique instead. My H96 Pro+ had a black screen, blue LED. Used a 4Gb SD card with a previously working firmware and waited. Seems like it took about 15-20 minutes but it finally booted up and ran as good as new. So try the SD card technique and let the box do its thing. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                          Is
                          Well that is a problem on the ATV roms, they where never made to give access to that, i leave that on because i thought it was useful.. but it have some limitations, it wont show all open apps!
                          OK thanks. Now I know. Still the best rom!

Comment

Hi, As I just discovered this rom without finding the proper english tutorial to install it, could someone confirm to me if it adds the support of HD audio passthrough to HDMI output that is missing from the stock official ROM ?

Comment

Originally posted by fabiancz
                              Hello, I made flash by USB Burning Tool successfully .Then I disconnected USB cable and restarted my Alfawise H96 Pro+. But now it wont start . Blue diod lights, HDMI is connected, but display is black. There is no sign like "no connection". When I connect USB Burning Tool again and try to reset by toothpick, no device appears. Is my H96 bricked or is it possible to save it? THanks
                              Yes, ur h96 pro+ was bricked, maybe you should use ddr4 rom instead of this one ddr3, check your board and you will see ddr4 or ddr3 . You need to shortpin the samsung emmc chip on the board in order to let the burning tool connecting to the box and you reflash the firmware again, good luck

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Is this rom still update?It's really a good rom for me~I like ATV ROM.But it seems 3 month already since last update~hope this ATV rom will better and better~
                                or maybe add an ATV mode for your SCV rom~thank you for your rom~

Comment

Working...
                                X