Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello gentlemen, gentleladies and gentlenonbinary characters. I recently updated my Nexbox A95X (s905x chipset) to an ATVExperience ROM and now USB Burning Tool no longer loads the device. Samsung 622 klmag2wEPD-B031 emmc, AP6330.
    Any gurus familiar with the shorting procedure for this troubled specimen? Can anyone throw me a freakin' bone here?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Nevermind. Was able to solve this issue by simply simply unchecking the "erase flash" and "erase bootloader" option in the amlogic burning tool

Comment

pin to short to get it to Mask Rom mode 7/8 when counting down. Box is bricked/ no Os boot. see images for more info

Box : Mecool m8s pro 3gb/16gb model
        chip : samsung 646
        : KLMAG2WEPD-B031

I have flashed it succesfully
        Attached Files
        Last edited by joe76634; 05-29-2023, 21:15.

Comment

Easy: try shortening any EMMc pins....

Comment

Originally posted by joe76634 View Post
            Hi all need help to find which pin to short to get it to Mask Rom mode. Box is bricked/ no Os boot. see images for more info

Box : Mecool m8s pro 3gb/16gb model
            chip : samsung 646
            : KLMAG2WEPD-B031

IF anyone has successfully set it to Mask Rom Mode and detected by usb burn tool (also which version would be helpful), please reply, thanks.
            Just yesterday I did revive a Mecool m8s pro plus 2/16.
            So maybe you have to try the 2 I have in the red circle. Otherwise try any combination of the adjacent 4 pins.
            You may have to connect the power adapter (at least that was the only option in my case). So the right order is:
            - Start UBT. Load the image file. DO NOT press "START"
            - Connect the cable while shorting the 2 pins. You may have to do this for 5-10 seconds before you get "Connected" at the UBT.
            - Now connect the power adapter
            - Now you can press "START".
            ****Use Usb Burning Tool version 2.2.0 https://mega.nz/file/E0MHyaDa#n5BHOV...RLgesKTiiuwFzY
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

Just yesterday I did revive a Mecool m8s pro plus 2/16.
              So maybe you have to try the 2 I have in the red circle. Otherwise try any combination of the adjacent 4 pins.
              You may have to connect the power adapter (at least that was the only option in my case). So the right order is:
              - Start UBT. Load the image file. DO NOT press "START"
              - Connect the cable while shorting the 2 pins. You may have to do this for 5-10 seconds before you get "Connected" at the UBT.
              - Now connect the power adapter
              - Now you can press "START".
              ****Use Usb Burning Tool version 2.2.0 https://mega.nz/file/E0MHyaDa#n5BHOVwobmWxLmfgnD9Bn8BWjjfH4RLgesKTiiuwF zY
              And u plug to the usb port closest to the micro sd slot yes? also my box is bricked, was your bricked when you tried it?, because if its bricked i think u need to figure out the pin on the Rom chip i think. not sure tho.
              Attached Files

Comment

No I used the usb port near the corner (not the one in the middle and close to the micro sd port !!). On the other hand I do not have the same TVbox as you (actually it is not mine but a friend's, whom I am helping - I will give it back to him today).
                I bricked this Tvbox many times (probably more than 15+ times) because I tried any possible custom rom (mainly Android9).....sadly none of them was proper for this.....so finally the only rom that I was able to use was GI LUNN (7.1.2 AOSP or ATV)

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post
                  No I used the usb port near the corner (not the one in the middle and close to the micro sd port !!). On the other hand I do not have the same TVbox as you (actually it is not mine but a friend's, whom I am helping - I will give it back to him today).
                  I bricked this Tvbox many times (probably more than 15+ times) because I tried any possible custom rom (mainly Android9).....sadly none of them was proper for this.....so finally the only rom that I was able to use was GI LUNN (7.1.2 AOSP or ATV)
                  https://ibb.co/k0p8xV1
                  Got it working.I updated original post,thanks.

Comment

Last edited by joe76634; 05-30-2023, 12:43.

Comment

Can someone help me on this board from X96 Mini 2/16gb

I was unable to short the pin. Can someone tell me where to short the pin? Thank you
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by iamnoblecrown View Post
                        Can someone help me on this board from X96 Mini 2/16gb

I was unable to short the pin. Can someone tell me where to short the pin? Thank you
                        try
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	103
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	832988

Comment

Originally posted by phankhanh86 View Post
                          try
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	103
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	832988
                          Here is the back of the board I have
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, can you help me with MXQ PRO 4K. Short pin 6/7?
                            Thank you.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you.​
                              PS. Sorry for repeating the post.

Originally posted by hnera View Post

the short pin is 6/7 thanks
                              Last edited by matrix55a; 06-24-2023, 20:17.

Comment

Originally posted by matrix55a View Post
                                Thank you.
                                may be 7-8

Comment

Working...
                                X