Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding the 20180502 firmware, they removed the Main Menu Display option (COLOR, which allowed the 10bit ycbcr444 configuration), which dramatically improves the image. Returning to 20180502.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
      Thks, sorry guys but im in middle of rls of the product of the company i work for and is major since is our 1ยบ product so all is in a big big rush last min. bug bla bla, so still dint had the time/mood(tired) to mess with anything...
      But dont worry i dont forget you all

Comment

Originally posted by isfontes View Post
        Regarding the 20180502 firmware, they removed the Main Menu Display option (COLOR, which allowed the 10bit ycbcr444 configuration), which dramatically improves the image. Returning to 20180502.
        o_O why they removed that.... weird that kind of changes!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

o_O why they removed that.... weird that kind of changes!
          my guess this isn't official stock firmware release just some custom one

btw he means 20180525 firmware not 20180502

Comment

my guess this isn't official stock firmware release just some custom one

btw he means 20180525 firmware not 20180502
            Yes i notice it he mean it the 25 one.
            Hmm dont look custom to me, i just opened and seems stock, just weird why they did it!
            Anyway im not going to use it.. tried on mine seems worse...
            20180502 is better!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes i notice it he mean it the 25 one.
              Hmm dont look custom to me, i just opened and seems stock, just weird why they did it!
              Anyway im not going to use it.. tried on mine seems worse...
              20180502 is better!
              I agree . 20180502 is better. Runs smoother. Movies dont crash, audio doesnt crash either .

Comment

superceleron

(The rom is rooted with supersu 2.82 BUT NO supersu app due to some Incompatibilities, and if you add it DONT UPDATE SU BINARY YOU WILL GET A BOOT LOOP!)

don't know if this info was posted here before but according to some user to avoid this issue supersu needs to be installed as a system app then su binaries can be updated and no bootloop

Comment

superceleron

(The rom is rooted with supersu 2.82 BUT NO supersu app due to some Incompatibilities, and if you add it DONT UPDATE SU BINARY YOU WILL GET A BOOT LOOP!)

don't know if this info was posted here before but according to some user to avoid this issue supersu needs to be installed as a system app then su binaries can be updated and no bootloop
                  Ye i know about it, i just dont like it

Comment

• gefattern
                    gefattern commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi , not fully right , u must update binarys first , then in Settings of SuperSU convert to System APP ,

gefattern

Hi ,

my Info was only Info ,

for sure always look self , i think , i found it in the CSA96/RK3399 Thread ,

( first update Binarys then convert to System App ) , no Bootloop , but it was

not a H96Max it was a CSA96 , i think ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

question... i flashed this firmware on my box and set up apps and such and now when i go to go to the playstore or even under google settings and log in an account it does nothing green button on playstore just wont do anything, under system settings when i hit add google account just brings me back to the window to select it again

Comment

Originally posted by smasher View Post
                      question... i flashed this firmware on my box and set up apps and such and now when i go to go to the playstore or even under google settings and log in an account it does nothing green button on playstore just wont do anything, under system settings when i hit add google account just brings me back to the window to select it again
                      Hi ,

please wipe all Data & Cache from the PlayStore & PS Services

and try to lock in again , good luck / greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

please wipe all Data & Cache from the PlayStore & PS Services

and try to lock in again , good luck / greetings / gefattern
                        done this not working... i cant add no account from youutbe app/store app/os settings and accounts it wont open the setup window for it

Comment

done this not working... i cant add no account from youutbe app/store app/os settings and accounts it wont open the setup window for it
                          Hi ,

if u have important Data & Apps to backup do this and try a

Factoryreset , maybe Superceleron knows help , what Rom

was installed before , lower Version , did u "eraseFlash" before

flashing Rom ??? , maybe u must flash once more , what green

Button do you mean in Playstore & if you can open the Store

there must be an Account otherwise it will not open , u always

first have to sign in before the Store opens .

Try the Factoryreset after thhis do first the Playstore Account ,

what about Chrome ??? good luck / gefattern

Ps : backup your important Data & Apps before , if needed

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

if u have important Data & Apps to backup do this and try a

Factoryreset , maybe Superceleron knows help , what Rom

was installed before , lower Version , did u "eraseFlash" before

flashing Rom ??? , maybe u must flash once more , what green

Button do you mean in Playstore & if you can open the Store

there must be an Account otherwise it will not open , u always

first have to sign in before the Store opens .

Try the Factoryreset after thhis do first the Playstore Account ,

what about Chrome ??? good luck / gefattern

Ps : backup your important Data & Apps before , if needed
                            just a wierd issue is all i have flashed many boxes and even this one a few times and never had a issue... but ya i can get all my apps and such without the playstore thats fine its just annoying to have to use other apps to update main ones cause store wont let me add an account same with the os it just takes me back to the window before i click sign in or add account.. so i thought maybe someone had a fix for this without having to reflash/factory reset

Comment

just a wierd issue is all i have flashed many boxes and even this one a few times and never had a issue... but ya i can get all my apps and such without the playstore thats fine its just annoying to have to use other apps to update main ones cause store wont let me add an account same with the os it just takes me back to the window before i click sign in or add account.. so i thought maybe someone had a fix for this without having to reflash/factory reset
                              Hi ,

so if , latest Rom of Superceleron is installed , and you exactly

followed the Instructions of the Developer , then all must be

good , are there others Users with same Problem ???

hope you can get it working ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X