X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!
    I got a new H96 MAX. I'm facing two issues with it
    1. It is not able to detect my TV resolution. (shows 1024*768 max)
    2. HDMI bitstream audio doesn't work.

Does any firmware fix these issues?

Comment

I flashed with the custom rom, my hope was to use a different launcher. but still no luck, hope I'm not missing something. Would like to use google launcher I like just the plain launchers dont like tile setups.

Comment

Iptv doesn't work with any player

Comment

Originally posted by markl17 View Post
          Iptv doesn't work with any player
          i hope your wrong thats one of the main things i bought my y8 for

Comment

Originally posted by ashishgoyal86
            Hi!
            I got a new H96 MAX. I'm facing two issues with it
            1. It is not able to detect my TV resolution. (shows 1024*768 max)
            2. HDMI bitstream audio doesn't work.

Does any firmware fix these issues?
            Try this new firmware . choose restore option when you flash your box. https://mega.nz/#!cEVQDLoC!C2H...h3J...MeDBsInjRM5z7g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by atboxshop View Post
              Try this new firmware . choose restore option when you flash your box. https://mega.nz/#!cEVQDLoC!C2H...h3J...MeDBsInjRM5z7g

hey atboxshop , the link need decrypt key to download

Comment

Originally posted by hellomysons View Post

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by atboxshop View Post

Thanks! I tried it out. Its now showing up full screen.
                  But my other problem still remains. The HDMI bitstrem still doesn't work. Is there any FW that fixes HDMI bitstream audio?

Also, just like the stock firmware, this too doesn't support Amazon Prime videos. Is there any way to make that work.

I'm new to freaktab and I really appreciate your help.

Comment

Originally posted by hellomysons View Post

what's the different with the first one (k3399_7.1_hcy_stb_528_60m_ap6255 - AlfawiseH96Max_SCV1-7.1.2-BETA) ?cause I have flashed it and I can't turn on the box now and I can't reflashing it with the reset button and the flashing tools .no loader!!! Where did you find this firmware??
                    Last edited by Jack4speed3; 10-27-2017, 16:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4speed3 View Post

what's the different with the first one (k3399_7.1_hcy_stb_528_60m_ap6255 - AlfawiseH96Max_SCV1-7.1.2-BETA) ?cause I have flashed it and I can't turn on the box now and I can't reflashing it with the reset button and the flashing tools .no loader!!! Where did you find this firmware??
                      bricked.. happened to me as well

Comment

Originally posted by teters01 View Post

bricked.. happened to me as well
                        so did you find where is the short pins to enter in mask rom? i didn't see any photos for this model here..
                        Again REGARDS mr atboxshop i am sure you didn't tested it on that box and you don't answer .

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4speed3 View Post

so did you find where is the short pins to enter in mask rom? i didn't see any photos for this model here..
                          Again REGARDS mr atboxshop i am sure you didn't tested it on that box and you don't answer .
                          Have this box and installed to android 7 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4W-ufPD6o - from this link and all worked but no sound. After trial and error put it down to my Sony TV only seeing the 1 resolution 848 x 480 in the kodi display setting.(came up with a display unsupported message) tried on a samsung and worked sweetly. Went out and brought an amp and HMDI output in it and yes works on my Sony. Andriod 7.1 here I come. Also Nolimits build ( http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi/ ) have just updated to version 8.3. Alls good in the h96max android world.

Comment

I flashed succesfully that firmware (170921 from the link provided by atboxshop) seems to be a new version of stock. It can manage full res interface. Audio seems have the same problem of before: you need to select default as audio device. Passthrough seem not working (I'm still experimenting) but seems usable, I use it waiting for a better version. PS someone is able to power off this device using remote ? I can only unplug the power to turn it off. PS Original power supply gone in 2 days.. any1 can suggest a good power supply available on amazon italy ?

Comment

Originally posted by InstantDeath View Post

Have this box and installed to android 7 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4W-ufPD6o - from this link and all worked but no sound. After trial and error put it down to my Sony TV only seeing the 1 resolution 848 x 480 in the kodi display setting.(came up with a display unsupported message) tried on a samsung and worked sweetly. Went out and brought an amp and HMDI output in it and yes works on my Sony. Andriod 7.1 here I come. Also Nolimits build ( http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi/ ) have just updated to version 8.3. Alls good in the h96max android world.
                              That android 7 has the Driver asist, and factory tool plus firmware

Comment

Originally posted by InstantDeath View Post

That android 7 has the Driver asist, and factory tool plus firmware
                                with video instruction- can't go wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X