Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noise reduction is disabled in this ROM (/sys/module/di/parameters/nr2_en = 0) ?

Comment

Hi Alianto
      I am in exact situation as you, I bricked my Vorke Z6 Plus using OTA, I tried unbricking it but so far No luck with shorting the Pin. I tried watching the youtube video you linked and still no go, can you tel me step by step What PIN you shorted and what process you took, USB conection, power conection Etc...

Thank you

Comment

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...279#post688279
        Originally posted by farshid30 View Post
        Hi Alianto
        I am in exact situation as you, I bricked my Vorke Z6 Plus using OTA, I tried unbricking it but so far No luck with shorting the Pin. I tried watching the youtube video you linked and still no go, can you tel me step by step What PIN you shorted and what process you took, USB conection, power conection Etc...

Thank you
        Read this thread starting from this post, and continue for the next 4 pages

Comment

Hi Alianto

Thank you
          I suppose you donĀ“t understand Portuguese, so probably you had a hard time watching the video.
          Regarding the pins, just freeze the video at second 16s, the pins you need to short are marked in orange, they are the 5-6 if you count from the top-left going down, I had a large needle and I just touched with it both pins 5 and 6, I suppose any good conductive metal will do, for instance a bit of copper wire.

1) I loaded the image (could be the vendor firmware) into the USB Burning Tool and pressed start so it would start immediately after the usb recognized the box
          2) With the needle in place I inserted the male to male cable that was previously inserted in my computer into the box usb, you should know the one that works for your box when connecting to the computer if you previously burned a firmware
          3) After I heard the sound from the computer warning me of a usb connection I took the needle out and connected the power in order to be sure the box had enough power during the burn operation

this worked for me, hope it helps, good luck

Comment

Magendanz
            #30.1

Magendanz commented
            12-19-2017, 03:37

Yeah, the OTA update will try to replace the bootloader with the Zorke Z6 version, which is incompatible with the Z6 Plus and TX9 Pro. You could create your own OTA update for the Z6 Plus by swapping out the bootloader.img in the .zip file the same way you did on the burn package.

Hi Guest
            When you say "swapping out" do you mean just remove it or to exchange it for another file, I am asking this because if it is to be exchanged I don't know where I would get a proper substitute, the vendor image only have a bootloader.PARTITION file, not a bootloader.img, so I am a bit lost in regarding to that

thanks

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              The bootloader.img in the OTA update and the bootloader.PARTITION in the burn package are the same. Just rename them appropriately.

Hi
            Thank you for your respond, you see my computer recognizes the unit and I hear the sound every time even if I don't short the pin but the loader never starts doesn't matter what I do. I read somewhere that your USB cable could be the problem. mine is too long I think. I have a shorter one but when I use the shorter cable my PC doesn't recognize it at all !!

Comment

Hi
              Thank you for your respond, you see my computer recognizes the unit and I hear the sound every time even if I don't short the pin but the loader never starts doesn't matter what I do. I read somewhere that your USB cable could be the problem. mine is too long I think. I have a shorter one but when I use the shorter cable my PC doesn't recognize it at all !!
              Yeah, could be the cable, I use an USB 3.0 male to male and I connect it to an USB 3.0 port, I donĀ“t suppose it has to do with the length because my cable is short so I have to connect it to the computer via an USB 3.0 extension

box <------USB 3.0 cable ---------> + ------------USB 3.0 Extension -----------> PC with USB 3.0 Port

> or < means male
              + means female

regards

Comment

sorry for noob question but how to run TWRP recovery (want to root it using Magisk) ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                  sorry for noob question but how to run TWRP recovery (want to root it using Magisk) ?
                  There is a small hole in the back of the box, at least in the Tanix TX9 Pro, if not you have to look for it, some boxes have a button inside the av hole
                  With a clip press that button behind the hole and at then plug the power cable keeping the button pressed, the box should turn on and run into TWRP recovery mode

By the way, I am running Magisk and Xposed with magendanz rom

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

There is a small hole in the back of the box, at least in the Tanix TX9 Pro, if not you have to look for it, some boxes have a button inside the av hole
                    With a clip press that button behind the hole and at then plug the power cable keeping the button pressed, the box should turn on and run into TWRP recovery mode

By the way, I am running Magisk and Xposed with magendanz rom
                    thanks may i know which version of Magisk ?

Comment

You can root the Vorke Z6 using the instructions in this thread, I have rooted several that way.

The download link to the new version is lower in the thread

http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index...13230#msg13230

Comment

I used v14.0

regards

Comment

Guest regarding your comment: "The bootloader.img in the OTA update and the bootloader.PARTITION in the burn package are the same. Just rename them appropriately."

It worked fine, so now I have my Tanix TX9 Pro with your rom + OTA, I suppose it will work the same for Vorke V6 Plus

Here are the files if someone wants to try them, of course I am not responsible for any damage they could bring to your box

https://openload.co/f/KHxTiWxJr5g/up...L-20171119.zip
                          https://openload.co/f/eOqZQ_B3LVI/Ne...7L-20171119.7z
                          https://openload.co/f/ZeQOXukjXz0/Ne...7L-20171119.7z
                          Last edited by Alianato; 12-20-2017, 20:29. Reason: the "update_Nexus_Nano_DDR3_Nano_NHG47L-20171119.zip" is the OTA based from Tanix, should work for Vorke but I did not try it

Comment

I am adding the Vorke V6 Plus OTA, as I said I didn't test it but I suppose it will work because the procedure was similar

if someone is going to use any of these roms I would like to know if they worked

regards

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

I used v14.0

regards
                              ok thanks i will try the latest beta version 14.5

Comment

Working...
                              X