Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe

Install the drivers then. Beyond that, I have no idea. It must be some hardware fault. ROMs don't hard brick devices
    the strange thing is that the computer does not recognize but the tv box normally connects the system and it works normally, but it is not being recognized in any way, already tried in two computers. I am now using the default firmware of date 20180125 installed by sd card.

Comment

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe

Did you install world cup drivers?
      are the drivers that are installed along with the amlogic usb burning tool is not it? I think it's installed yes, because before all this the computer usually recognized the tv box.

Comment

I m having a strange problem, I installed the official dual rom from Tanix website and playing mkv's from libreelec is sloppy, stuttering completely unwatchable. I go back on Android boot with the official Media player (I believe it's called movie theater or smth-based on Kodi-) and everything works as it should, same movies same setup. Am I missing something? Why I can't use libreelec?

Comment

hello rom work very fast and good .. but i reboot to LibreELEC remote control not work ... where is problem? Thx for informations

Comment

Originally posted by Cretan
            I m having a strange problem, I installed the official dual rom from Tanix website and playing mkv's from libreelec is sloppy, stuttering completely unwatchable. I go back on Android boot with the official Media player (I believe it's called movie theater or smth-based on Kodi-) and everything works as it should, same movies same setup. Am I missing something? Why I can't use libreelec?
            Sadly, this LibreElec version has some issues, stuttering video being one of them. I'm running LibreElec kasaq build on a mSD card and none of the issues of this dual boot LibreElec version is present. So if ever need Android on my box, I just boot without the mSD card inserted.

Comment

Originally posted by baruchin View Post
              Sadly, this LibreElec version has some issues, stuttering video being one of them. I'm running LibreElec kasaq build on a mSD card and none of the issues of this dual boot LibreElec version is present. So if ever need Android on my box, I just boot without the mSD card inserted.
              Glad you said that, I thought my unit had a problem. Can you point me how to do the sd card boot?

Comment

So after a little digging I found a way but I might be missing the appropriate device tree for Tanix tx3 max. Any hint?

Comment

You have a PM, mate.

Comment

PM the LE for the Max to me too

Comment

Originally posted by baruchin View Post
                      You have a PM, mate.
                      Thank you you've been very helpful!

Comment

So now all I have to do is put the sd card in, press the reset button underneath the unit with no power, then plug the power with the button still pressed until libreelec logo appears right?

Comment

Strangle problem, I bootyin libreelec but I can't see my smb shares! I have network access (installed some addons) but I can't browse my shares! Any help please?

So I found a workaround, just installed my sources via ip path and not from smb browsing. Thank you​​​​​​​
                          baruchin !
                          Last edited by Cretan; 04-21-2018, 14:23. Reason: Found a workaround to my problem

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal
                            Stable versions are available for download at TANIX website.
                            But all my three TX3 max have with this stable firmware the same problem oft freezing! I changed one with alot oft heatsinks for CPU,RAM and ROM down to 44 degrees celsius working temperature and after 6 hours the same: freezing!!!

Gesendet von meinem TX9 Pro mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by baruchin
                              Can you put the link here? Kasaq

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cretan View Post
                                Strangle problem, I bootyin libreelec but I can't see my smb shares! I have network access (installed some addons) but I can't browse my shares! Any help please?

So I found a workaround, just installed my sources via ip path and not from smb browsing. Thank you​​​​​​​
                                baruchin !
                                Mini M8S II

Comment

Working...
                                X