Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wilk View Post
    Firmware Tanix TX6 (19.12.2018) fixed a problem with one of the ZIP files not showing at Google Drive from 14.12.2018

Download

Changelog:
    1. Fixed digital led flash problem after standby.
    2. Boosted the speed to turn off digital led when into standby.
    3. Disabled status bar to remove flood notification from youtube.
    4. Add a patch for bluetooth.

Important
    We seperate OTA version to two update .zip files, update the small one first, then rename the update_second_stage.zip to update.zip and update the full OTA. If apply the full OTA first, some box may need more time to finish upgrading.

How to update Tanix TX6 TV Box by external USB memory or TF Card?
    1. First of all, download the ZIP file.
    2. Copy the update.zip file into the ROOT folder of a FAT32 formated USB memory.
    3. Connect the USB memory to your Tanix TX6
    4. A dialog should pop-up indicating your TX6 has found an update.
    5. Follow instructions, first boot after upgrade may take some minutes.
    6. Remove your update.zip file from your USB memory, then RENAME the second ZIP file as update.zip (be careful with extensions, an update.zip.zip will not work) and repeat steps 2 to 4.

Also you can use .img file and flash it from PC using LiveSuitPack1.11 or from SD card using PhoenixCard V3.1.0 or Phoenix USB Pro v4.0.0.

Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.

More info and downloads:
    https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...x6-tv-box.html
    https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry80517352
    TANIX Facebook

forum.freaktab.com not working?
    Website is down, not accessible or buggy?
    I have a problem with forum.freaktab.com

forum.freaktab.com is unavailable?

If forum.freaktab.com is unavailable, try one of the possible solutions below:
    Clear Browser cache

To clear browser cache, refresh the webpage in the browser with Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + R (You will get the current version of the page after cache is cleared).
    Disable Anti-virus security

Check that anti-virus programs and make sure they don't block access to forum.freaktab.com.
    DNS cache

iswebupordown.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf iswebupordown.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Clear the DNS cache on your computer and try to access the site again.
    • Open command prompt
    • Type 'ipconfig /flushdns'
    • DNS cache is cleared now.
    VPN and alternative DNS services

Try to use alternative DNS services like OpenDNS or Google Public DNS.
    Check Browser Plugins

Check if the browser plugins like AdBlock extension, are restricting the site from being running. If so, disable such plugins/extensions/addons.

Comment

Friends I need to know the name of power ic Chip kindly send me close pic ya chip number friends I uploaded the pic of motherboard kindly I want to now about ic Chip name or model
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I need ATV or light rom with gapps for 4/32 Tanix (stock 9.0 alice ui version)

Which rom better for me?

Comment

Working...
        X