No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange one's these mecool boxes their a little bit inconsistent to say the least, I've reset mine once and they work on for me afterwards, I even tried the store version of Netflix but it didn't work so reinstalled these ones and it worked, wish I could help but I'm not that experienced with android boxes sorry.

Comment

Zahir Is there a solution that I get such an error when I install both apk you share?

Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. Please check Network settings to connect to an available network and use Netflix (-100)

I have installed km9 pro and km3 roms but I get the same error. I have tried all the solutions in netflix, but the result is the same ...

Comment

It's not easy for me to try and trace an issue I'm not facing on my own box. The Netflix site offers only this advice for error -100

If you see the error message 'Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service (-100),' use this article to resolve the issue.

Since another user has succeeded after a reset, it seems possible - but not consistently so.

Have you tried this (I'm stretching but who knows, it might work): first, make sure your wifi/internet connection is solid.

1. Unplug the box. Wait a minute.
        2. Plug it back and boot
        3. Go to Settings/Apps and find the Netflix ATV app (white-and-red icon). Force stop the app and clear its data and cache.
        4. Re-launch Netflix and login into your account.

Comment

Zahir I tried everything that was said but the situation did not change ... thank you for your interest ..

Comment

Frustrating, I know.

Another idea:

1, uninstall both apks
            2. Reset your Network settings (back to default)
            3. Re-install the apks and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dying_Snail View Post
              Strange one's these mecool boxes their a little bit inconsistent to say the least, I've reset mine once and they work on for me afterwards, I even tried the store version of Netflix but it didn't work so reinstalled these ones and it worked, wish I could help but I'm not that experienced with android boxes sorry.
              Ok.. Just to confirm if this is the process...

Install the netflix with white & red (version 3.2.2) then launch it
              restart the box
              Install the netflix black and red (yablio version) then launch it
              restart the box
              Key in netflix credentials

Kindly advise..TIA

Comment

I installed them both first before running either of them don't think it's important which order you install them but I installed the black with red N first.
                And once both are installed I ran the black with red N first too.
                Hope that helps.

Comment

I've tried all the solutions, but the result is negative .. thank you to everyone who helped. netfilix 540p I will continue to watch necessarily

Comment

It has long bothered me that some Mecool KM3 users have not been able to utilize the Netflix fix that I shared some time ago, while many more have. Since my box is one of those that cooperates with the fix, I haven't been able to trace the problem, which is likely related to Mecool's inconsistent designs. Several users have expressed their frustration with this situation.

I may shortly have a modest alternative for such KM3 users.

I have been able to modify a mobile version of the app to exploit Widevine L1 and run in Full HD. This mod doesn't depend on spoofing a Fire Stick or other device, and may therefore work on KM3s that don't take kindly to that approach.

There are two downsides: first, (and this isn't really a downside) you will need an air mouse or some pointing device for navigation as this is the mobile app. Second, there is a slight audio sync delay on some programs. It's very slight and not enough of an issue to spoil viewing for me, but it's there. I'm working to reduce it so that it's not noticeable at all.

I need a couple of volunteers who have not been able to get the original fix working to test my new alternative and report back.here. Do please recognize that I cannot guarantee it'll work on your boxes. I have used it on mine all morning, and believe that currently this is the only way to get Full HD Netflix on the KM3 without using my original fix. But although I have uninstalled my original fix files, I cannot be sure that they didn't change the box's configuration and made it receptive to this new mod. That is why we need to test the mod on a box that hasn't worked with the original fix.

If two/three volunteers step up, we can go from there. Ideally, your KM3 will be running the original factory firmware so that our test results are reproducible for others.
                    Last edited by Zahir; 08-09-2019, 17:39.

Comment

Some progress made with getting the app to respond to remote control input for navigation/selection. Air mouse still required to access sidebar menu.
                      Smooth 1080p with barely noticeable audio sync delay.

Antoyax , exotic34, Hideiyoshi sweetnonso and others, if this works on any of your boxes, it may be the only solution available to you. I don't think anyone else is working on the issue...
                      Last edited by Zahir; 08-09-2019, 18:46.

Comment

the roms I have installed are not the original factory versions but the port roms (km3 and km9 pro roms) I think this is my problem .... Zahir I am ready to try the newly developed programs..I have nothing to lose.

Comment

exotic34 - please run DRMInfo on your box and confirm that you still have Widevine L1 present. If not, neither the new nor the old fix will work. If you do have WV L1, we can go to the next step.

Comment

yes I have a Widevine L1 .. HDCP 2.2

Comment

OK, that's promising!

Please follow this procedure:

1. If you had installed my original fix files, uninstall them and reboot your box.
                              2. Plug in your air mouse
                              3. Ensure you have Sideload Launcher installed: as this is a mobile app, it won't show up on the Android TV home screen but it will be available from Sideload Launcher.
                              4. Install and run the linked app. It will suggest an update. CANCEL and move on to the next screen and login. (Other Netflix apps force you to update, which then leaves you with a non-working app. My mod lets you proceed.)
                              5. Using your air mouse, search for and run Test Patterns. If that program plays without an error message, you're well on your way. At first the screen will be pixelated and low res. Hopefully, the bit rate will soon start to climb. If it reaches 5800 kbps and 1920x1080, you've succeeded in obtaining Netflix HD!

Please report back.

https://mega.nz/#!9epjGC4Y!oWU4Wn6NJ...sfY2Txh8UoHbOU

Comment

thanks i'm trying

Comment

Working...
                                X