• Show
Clear All

Hi,
    My version is KM3 905300090316
    Is there a newer version?
    If so, from where to download?

Comment

Hi guys.

I'm new on this forum and I want to know if there any way to replace the KM3 Android Tv on this box for a regular android, I want to install Stremio on this box. I flashed a firmware into my Minix u9 replacing the original Android Tv.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by dslfan View Post
        hallo to all felows,
        i have a km3 about a month, i have install kodi wih some addons, like exodus redoux, the crew etc.
        The point is that km3 starts not work as usually,
        e.g when i leave in idle situation after an hour km3 stop responding and you cannot do nothing.
        The only solution is to unplug the main socket and unit starts booting.

I am afraid that i must unistall kodi and see if this things getting better.
        Or maybe somebody have another better idea,
        it is a pity a new unit have problems like this with one month use.
        Hi in post #269: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...480#post777480
        I posted a solution to the deep sleep issue which works very well.

Comment

Hi all my problem is I'm a little hard of hearing and I need subtitles for movies etc in kodi. I am in australia and subtitle sites are blocked.i have android pie on my cellphone and use the private dns settings .and subtitles work.but on the mecool with android 9 there is no private dns setting unless I'm missing something have tried doing it with static ip but with no luck
          any help greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by normy62 View Post
            Hi all my problem is I'm a little hard of hearing and I need subtitles for movies etc in kodi. I am in australia and subtitle sites are blocked.i have android pie on my cellphone and use the private dns settings .and subtitles work.but on the mecool with android 9 there is no private dns setting unless I'm missing something have tried doing it with static ip but with no luck
            any help greatly appreciated
            If you are NOT running a secure VPN service app on your device then you can get a DNS changer app that runs through the VPN android service like one of these apps: 1.1.1.1 from Cloudflare, Quad9, Intra, AdGuard. All those apps can change the DNS connection setting to a Private DNS protocols (DNS-over-HTTPS or DNS-over-TLS) which is what the standard Android 9 does in your cell phone where Android has built-in setting to initialize the DNS-over-TLS privacy protocol.
            Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 11-04-2019, 01:06. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by AsTunYMe View Post
              Hi,
              My version is KM3 905300090316
              If so, from where to download?

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

If you are NOT running a secure VPN service app on your device then you can get a DNS changer app that runs through the VPN android service like one of these apps: 1.1.1.1 from Cloudflare, Quad9, Intra, AdGuard. All those apps can change to DNS connection setting to a Private DNS protocols (DNS-over-HTTPS or DNS-over-TLS) which is what the standard Android 9 does in your cell phone where Android has built-in setting to initialize the DNS-over-TLS privacy protocol.
                thanks for your quick reply but the 1.1.1.1 from cloudfare dont connect.. maybe its an android tv limtaion do you know of a changer thatn works with android tv pie as play strore dont have any for atv

and most of wht you wrote went over my thickhead
                thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by AsTunYMe View Post

Nope...what you have is the latest official FW version. Just keep an eye out here and I am sure if (that is a big IF) one comes available it will most probably be posted here.

You would think with the KM3 being Google certified that Mecool would have to at the least, keep up with the latest security fixes!

Sent from my Phh-Treble vanilla using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi, does any know were I can find the original 9.0 firmware for the KM3 or a file with a regular android for this box? I tried to flash a regular android taken from this forum and I?m having an UBOOT error at 3% with the 2.7.1 flash tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hi, does anyone know where can I find the original 9.0 firmware for the KM3 or a file with a regular android for this box? I tried to flash a regular android taken from this forum and I?m having an UBOOT error at 3% with the 2.7.1 flash tool.

Comment

Hi, does anyone know where can I find the original 9.0 firmware for the KM3 or a file with a regular android for this box? I tried to flash a regular android that I took from this forum and I’m having an UBOOT error at 3% with the 2.7.1 flash tool.

Comment

help.. I bricked km3.. I tried install magisk root from recovery and it doesn't turn on anymore. I have tried with sd maker and from pc with amlogic burning tool.. pc does not recognize it.. what can I do?.. thanks.

Comment

Hi, I've just received my KM3 128 GB.
                            Shell version : 4.9.113 #4 Wed Mar 27 19:24:00 CST 2019
                            Build : PI.V1.20190320 release-keys

Unfortunately no way to apply Zahir/Yablio firestick spoof on Netflix 3.2.2 AndroidTV version).
                            - I installed the spoof (black Netflix logo)
                            - I installed the 3.2.2 Netflix
                            - I launched the spoof, connected to my Netflix account.
                            - I closed the app, then opened the 3.2.2 (white Netflix logo), from what I read it is supposed to ask me to login but in fact no it directly connects to my account and when I try to launch a video :
                            "sorry your account can't be used on that device"
                            Error tvq-pb-103 (1.10.5005).

Is this method still working for anyone? Thanks.
                            Last edited by Dicentim; 11-06-2019, 00:25.

Comment

Hi again,
                              I tried to use USB burning tool but my KM3 is not recognized at all by my PC (W10 64 bits), I use good quality Ugreen cables (I have a 2.0 and 3.0), I installed the Amlogic drivers but nothing.
                              I tried on every USB port....
                              I can't even hear the windows sound when I plug the TV box to the PC. Of course I turned on USB debug mode.

Someone please help me ? Thanks.
                              Last edited by Dicentim; 11-06-2019, 10:31.

Comment

Hi, I succeeded using USB flah tools (in fact I'm a donkey as I forgot to press the reset button in the AV port before connecting the box, all is ok now).
                                I tried to install Guest rom (page 4 of this topic), the ROM ok no problem to flash it but now way to get the Yablio + Netflix ATV 3.2.2 working.
                                The same when flashing with https://www.getdroidtips.com/stock-f...ol-km3-tv-box/

I also tried b2oba17 tip and I instantly get an Uboot/Get result/ DiskInitial error although I followed all the steps of the process.
                                Can someone please help ? Thanks.

Here's the log :
                                [18:18:38 807][Global][Inf]--OpenImg C:\Users\PC-Dicentim\Desktop\Mecool KM3\wv-key\wv-key.img
                                [18:18:38 807][HUB3-4][Inf]--Connect path=Contr?leur d’h?te am?lior? USB ? circuit microprogramm? Intel(R) de la s?rie 6/C200 - 1C2D/P0/P0/P3
                                [18:18:38 807][HUB3-4][Inf]--Start burning...
                                [18:18:38 876][HUB3-4][Inf]-------------Download DDR.USB-----------
                                [18:18:38 876][HUB3-4][Inf]--0-7-0-16
                                [18:18:38 876][HUB3-4][Inf]--Upload encrypt at 0xc8100228
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]--ulValue = 0x6c9da79f
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]--Enctypt!
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]--No need download
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]--0-7-0-16-0-0-0-0
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]--No need download
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]-- low_power
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]--Send command success
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]--Read command status success
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]-------------Download meson1.dtb-----------
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]--0-7-0-16
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]--Enc(0x6c9da79f)
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]-- download mem dtb normal 141312
                                [18:18:38 891][HUB3-4][Inf]--Send download command success
                                [18:18:38 907][HUB3-4][Inf]--Read command status success
                                [18:18:38 922][HUB3-4][Inf]--Transfer complete
                                [18:18:38 922][HUB3-4][Inf]--Send download get_status command succeed
                                [18:18:38 938][HUB3-4][Inf]--get_status success
                                [18:18:39 456][HUB3-4][Inf]-------------ERASE FLASH-----------
                                [18:18:39 456][HUB3-4][Inf]--disk_initial 0
                                [18:18:39 456][HUB3-4][Inf]--Send command success
                                [18:18:39 508][HUB3-4][Err]--failed:[18:18:39 508][HUB3-4][Err]--Check command return failed
                                [18:18:39 508][HUB3-4][Err]--[0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error
                                [18:18:39 508][HUB3-4][Inf]--Close device handle 0x00000a30
                                [18:18:52 708][Global][War]--User click stop button

Comment

Working...
                                X