This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here are the links for v4.5 ....
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by bunpbu View Post
      This Rom is 32bit or 64bit?
      I used AmlogicTool to convert img file to enableflash zip file, then used TWRP flash it, but my box cant boot, it is loop at boot logo
      (I'm using rom SCV4A-ATV 64bit of Superceleron)
      32bit

Comment

Okay i finally did it. But i?m on 4.3 and remote won?t work. How to upgrade to 4.5? It?s an img file which can?t be loaded with twrp.
        --edit-- okay, try to install 4.5 with twrp, but it doesn?t start File larger then target device error

--guys please help me to get my H96 Pro plus running with Poison 4.5--

-- went back to Version 4.3 but my remote control isn?t working. Someone got an Answer how i get my Remote back to live?--
        Last edited by caliban_freak; 04-13-2019, 21:07.

Comment

Originally posted by caliban_freak View Post
          Okay i finally did it. But i?m on 4.3 and remote won?t work. How to upgrade to 4.5? It?s an img file which can?t be loaded with twrp.
          --edit-- okay, try to install 4.5 with twrp, but it doesn?t start File larger then target device error

--guys please help me to get my H96 Pro plus running with Poison 4.5--

-- went back to Version 4.3 but my remote control isn?t working. Someone got an Answer how i get my Remote back to live?--
          I have no problem flashing my H96+ pro with usb burning tool, but I have to repeat few times before I could complete the 100% flashing when using force erase all option.

Why you insist using sd card method or twrp?

​​

Comment

When i try with twrp i get an error file is bigger than target file. So anyone have a flashable .zip from the 4.5? Or can help me with my remote control problem?
            Last edited by caliban_freak; 04-14-2019, 11:49.

Comment

Good job!

Comment

NEW V4.6 BUILDS WITH CHANGELOG AND INSTRUCTIONS THIS IS FINAL .... LINKS ARE HERE https://mega.nz/#F!ItZSWQiJ!kRP7BQpKjAOXSIo0oXN11w

Comment

Can i flash it with twrp?

Comment

Did you see an zip file in V4.6?

No, right.

Comment

If you want that you can make it yourself with AmlogicTools

Customization Tool 9.1.4 (All versions of android) The tool supports Amlogic, Rockchip and Allwinner firmwares Download from my official website - Download Note: There is a free and a paid version. Free version still works fine for most uses...

Comment

poinsontv V4.6 works perfect was eliminated the problem that does not recognize network is fast only that I can not place netflix hd 4k compatible please place link of the compatible apk and I would like to know how it was with iptv youtuve vance the icons look very big it would be more nice that it looks like a fura pc the rapides of the computer impreciona great work I have a S912 sunchip x12

Comment

I try that but when it comes to repacking to a flashable zip the program crash every time

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! S912 1gb! This will be great for km8p with 1gb. Someone should post it in the 4pda site. Can't wait to try.

Comment

Minixfreak on firemware 4.5 sleep mode work good on my minix u9h. but on fireware 4.6 not working well like on firmware 4.5. Can't you help me out on firmware 4.6 so I can put my minix u9h. Sleep mode to work pls. can t you tell me whit file to move on 4.5 to 4.6 so sleep mode can work. using file exploter
                              Last edited by antonio6o6; 04-17-2019, 22:18.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
                                Minixfreak on firemware 4.5 sleep mode work good on my minix u9h. but on fireware 4.6 not working well like on firmware 4.5. Can't you help me out on firmware 4.6 so I can put my minix u9h. Sleep mode to work pls. can t you tell me whit file to move on 4.5 to 4.6 so sleep mode can work. using file exploter
                                i think i know how to fix will fix next version im working on something big right now

Comment

Working...
                                X