This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@OP or Development Team

I have recently installed this Rom (S912_LPDDR) from the link https://mega.nz/#F!5o5B0SII!p-W0crI8UbegQNA80vKSzQ USB Burning tool and everything was fine.
    I then needed to apply the aQC9377_BT_Fix. via TWRP , Which sorted out the initial WI-FI disconnection issues when 1st performing setup.

All seems incredible and the OS is very chic....I am really impressed with this build and can only Thank you and your team.

I have a few questions please...
    I somehow managed to get into TWRP and done a full backup .....I am not sure how I got in but I really could do with the correct procedure to get back in ...as I have tried again and sometimes I get in sometimes I can`t....... Please can you tell me the exact steps to boot into TRWP if possible please and what version is pre-installed ?

I am not sure if it`s a Bug ? But the on board keyboard screen seems to not input the key selections via the remote control and every time I select a character to enter ...it just closes the screen down completely.. I have been able to input characters via the wireless Bluetooth keyboard pad without an issue. But I would really like to get the onscreen keyboard working ....is there any thing I need to do or check to get this working ?

Thank you again for a Super Build and all your Hard work in creating such a Masterpiece.

Edit: I have now sort of got to grips with the TWRP problem .... and found that the on-board keyboard does indeed function with the official remote H96 PRO+ That came with the box... I have the iPazzPort Bluetooth Mini Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse, Back lit Keyboard for Android Smart TV, Nvidia Shield TV, Raspberry Pi, PC MODEL: KP-810-21SBL-UKand that is where I get the problem with the on-board keypad display.
    Does anyone have a config file ? I could use with this model or have any experience in getting it to work.

Best Regards,
    Last edited by polosolo; 08-25-2019, 04:41.

Comment

I have been testing out quite a few variants of the ATVX roms available through a few different place (ATVX , superceleron, and THIS Beast of a Rom)

One thing I am not a fan of on all these Rom revisions is the startup boot shenanigans . it tends to play Havoc with loading the initial main screen...All Rom`s seem very problematic in this area of the starting up procedure and it can be very Hit or Miss at times to get to the main system home startup screen.
      ATVX ROM performed the best for me here with fewer glitch`s etc ..But Dam the ROM Runs Hot.

Personally (Just my opinion & Not That is Matters a Dam ) .I would have loved these Rom`s to just use a very simple install progress bar ...Nothing fancy as the latter Really does cause Havoc on some Box initial installs.

This ( minixfreak Rom) is an Amazing Build and I really like how the Team did not install a load of garbage to the OS of the Rom.
      This literally means you can uninstall most all what`s in there , if you so choose...? But the fact is ..the apps that have chosen for install are 1st Class anyway.
      I think this is also the Most Bang up to Date version out there.....Quite possibly.. ?

I have now Backed up a Main vanilla Rom (TWRP Backup from Box) for future reference...and Plan to do a fully-fledged backup Once I have finished installing my flavor of apps that will eventually turn the box into a Great little Media center for my Daughter..

I can not commend you Guy`s enough . Thank you OP and all Your Support Team.

Best Regards,
      Last edited by polosolo; 08-26-2019, 00:00.

Comment

I really am going to scream...... Whats going on here .???

I eventually find this thread through trial and error Via numerous previous searches concerning other Custom ROM's I had previously installed ( ATVX Superceleron) So I eventually decided on this ROM considering I believed it to be the latest and greatest version and I eventually through trawling the thread find a working link. to the image files.

https://mega.nz/#F!5o5B0SII!p-W0crI8UbegQNA80vKSzQ I have used these files to create an image.....But while I have been researching a few hichups with the built I had installed I am starting to realize that this link is not the latest whatsoever ...I mean.......come on people give me a Break...I did ask and stipulate in my previous posts that I need clarification.

Today while again stumbling through the posts to find some info I came across a post https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...may25-2019-new and this image link mega had been posted.
        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

I am like..........what the F@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@k ... What is the correct version and latest revision for this firmware image.. ?????
        I am really peeved off just now considering .................The info I had been give.

What is the LATEST REVISION TO THIS IMAGE FILE ? WHAT LINK IS THE NEWER?

Sorry for the Bold...But I think it`s fully justified considering my previous informative post and what I was asking for.

minixfreak Please can you tell me what is the latest and greatest revision for the S912 series Board ?

Thank you for your time and help.

Best Regards,
        Last edited by polosolo; 08-26-2019, 04:53.

Comment

Originally posted by polosolo View Post
          I really am going to scream...... Whats going on here .???

I eventually find this thread through trial and error Via numerous previous searches concerning other Custom ROM's I had previously installed ( ATVX Superceleron) So I eventually decided on this ROM considering I believed it to be the latest and greatest version and I eventually through trawling the thread find a working link. to the image files.

https://mega.nz/#F!5o5B0SII!p-W0crI8UbegQNA80vKSzQ I have used these files to create an image.....But while I have been researching a few hichups with the built I had installed I am starting to realize that this link is not the latest whatsoever ...I mean.......come on people give me a Break...I did ask and stipulate in my previous posts that I need clarification.

Today while again stumbling through the posts to find some info I came across a post https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...may25-2019-new and this image link mega had been posted.
          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

I am like..........what the F@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@k ... What is the correct version and latest revision for this firmware image.. ?????
          I am really peeved off just now considering .................The info I had been give.

What is the LATEST REVISION TO THIS IMAGE FILE ? WHAT LINK IS THE NEWER?

Sorry for the Bold...But I think it`s fully justified considering my previous informative post and what I was asking for.

minixfreak Please can you tell me what is the latest and greatest revision for the S912 series Board ?

Thank you for your time and help.

Best Regards,
          Minixfreak os thread is the newest ...

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Minixfreak os thread is the newest ...
            Thanks Mate! and sorry ..... but for absolute clarification I used the image file (S912_LPDDR ) from this mega link https://mega.nz/#F!5o5B0SII!p-W0crI8UbegQNA80vKSzQ

is this the Latest image ? Again sorry ...But 100% clarification would put my mind at ease ... OH! and BTW ...Thank you for all your work and support. AMAZING!

Best Regards,

Comment

All of them are good!

To be honest the rom for S905x v2 is best I think!

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                All of them are good!

To be honest the rom for S905x v2 is best I think!
                But the Box I have is the H96 Pro+ Amlogic S912 8-Core 64 Bits Processor,3GB RAM, 32GB ROM revision ....full details and images of the motherboard are posted on Post# 130 in this thread.....

I did not know if it was possible to mix like this ? Can I install those revisions also to a S912 motherboard? Surly I would be dicing with Death .

Best Regards,
                Last edited by polosolo; 08-26-2019, 18:59.

Comment

No!!!

s912 build to s912 soc, S905x to S905x soc of course

Comment

Hello guys. A few months back I installed Poison 3.0 on T95Z plus and I lost wifi/bluetooth connectivity. I later understood that my T95Z was not by Sunvell. It refused to backup via twrp giving me strange errors in red. So I decided to YOLO flash and wifi broke. Ever since I threw the tv box in a cardboard box and stuffed it away. Now I wanted to see if I could restore wifi connectivity and give it to a family friend. Does anyone have a clue where I can get T95Z plus firmware that is not specifically for sunvell? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nofrills View Post
                      Hello guys. A few months back I installed Poison 3.0 on T95Z plus and I lost wifi/bluetooth connectivity. I later understood that my T95Z was not by Sunvell. It refused to backup via twrp giving me strange errors in red. So I decided to YOLO flash and wifi broke. Ever since I threw the tv box in a cardboard box and stuffed it away. Now I wanted to see if I could restore wifi connectivity and give it to a family friend. Does anyone have a clue where I can get T95Z plus firmware that is not specifically for sunvell? Thanks in advance.
                      try my minixfreak_os it should work

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

try my minixfreak_os it should work
                        Thanks @minixfreak_os I will most definitely try

Comment

Is there any other way to flash the image? Both amlogic burning tool (red errors) and sd card method (installation doesn't start) have failed. The sd card method has bricked it completely. No thing but led turns on

Also: Could you support for nvidia shield TV in future perhaps. The only dev (zulu99) sort of abandoned the project. Thanks
                          Last edited by Nofrills; 08-29-2019, 17:20.

Comment

Hi, every one, I have a beeline gt1 ultimate sn g912 3gb ram and 32gb, which version I install on my box, and where is a lino with instructions, I'm actually on alvatech android

Enviado do meu SM-G9650 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

I'm looking for this Firmware AndroidTV_Project s912 V2

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

I'm looking for this Firmware AndroidTV_Project s912 V2
                                I have atvx_v2h beta2_s912 but I think this is not what you are looking for? This is based on 4.9 Poison afaik

Comment

Working...
                                X