UPDATED - CX919 - 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.6b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baccilus View Post
    Hello. I installed the 1.5 Finless Rom several months ago but I have I completely forgotten how I did that. Are the instructions packed with the ROM? I will be using my CX-919 to watch movies off my shared Hard disk (attached to my router). Do you recommend any other ROM and Kernel for the same?
    Try this rom & yes the instructions are in the download http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...nless-ROM-1-6b
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Is this ROM supposed to work with CX919 V2.0? I get no HDMI output when I've tried this. The Finless ROM 2.0 - KitKat 4.4.2 for CX-919 - BETA does work, but HD video is choppy and wifi sucks.

Cheers,

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
        Try this rom & yes the instructions are in the download http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...nless-ROM-1-6b
        Yes, I went with this ROM and it worked really well for me. Thank you.

Comment

Anyone have a link/copy of the 1.6 rom? Not 1.6b... unless im getting confused and it went from 1.5 to 1.6b. Been awhile since I have had to reflash with tool. Been using cwm. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by peety View Post
            Anyone have a link/copy of the 1.6 rom? Not 1.6b... unless im getting confused and it went from 1.5 to 1.6b. Been awhile since I have had to reflash with tool. Been using cwm. Thanks.
            If I remember right 1.6 was missing touch input when it came out so bob quickly fixed it hence i.6b,so to answer your question 1.6b is the next rom after 1.5...(1.6b is a almost perfect rom)

Comment

Thanks

If I remember right 1.6 was missing touch input when it came out so bob quickly fixed it hence i.6b,so to answer your question 1.6b is the next rom after 1.5...(1.6b is a almost perfect rom)
              ok. Thanks. will give it a go then..

Comment

No HDMI output

Originally posted by JakeNewman View Post
                Is this ROM supposed to work with CX919 V2.0? I get no HDMI output when I've tried this. The Finless ROM 2.0 - KitKat 4.4.2 for CX-919 - BETA does work, but HD video is choppy and wifi sucks.

Cheers,

Jake

I am experiencing the same thing as above. Can use the the Kitkat version and the stock ROM from Gekkbuying site but every time I try install Finless 1.6b everything completes fine with no errors but when I plug in there is no output at all. Need some help pls.

Comment

Try this kernel with finless 1.6b rom bet it works
                  http://www.mediafire.com/download/98...m_cpu1704h.zip

Blinkone...there are 8 kernels within the above zip file, which one should I use and what are the differences? I was having the same issue with the finless 1.6b and it worked using the kernel_vsfsam_cpu1704h_gpu798h_ddr720. Also what is the reason we need to change the kernel?
                  Thanks in advance.

I am having same issues with these kernels whereby my WIFI will not stay on. Need help ASAP pls.
                  Last edited by u4icpsychopath; 10-04-2014, 21:49.

Comment

think i bricked my cx 919

I just got my cx 919 the other day and tried to put finless rom 1.6b on it. I followed the instruction in readme file and now my stick does not show anything on the tv? any help would be much appreciated. im a complete noob at this!

Comment

Originally posted by sonnytrouble View Post
                      I just got my cx 919 the other day and tried to put finless rom 1.6b on it. I followed the instruction in readme file and now my stick does not show anything on the tv? any help would be much appreciated. im a complete noob at this!
                      You may have just had a bad flash try & flash the rom again..

could you post a photo of the pcb bored as there are many clones about

Comment

requasted photo

this is my cx 919
                        Attached Files

Comment

this is my cx 919
                          Ok Right thats not a CX-919 it a clone.Its no big deal you just need to keep trying other roms I think you need a cyxtech j22 rom

Edit
                          Look hear

You could also
                          Try this rom its from a Chinese webpage so it may be a slow download
                          百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Comment

got picture but no wifi

thanks for quick reply. I changed to 1080p kernel and now have picture but no wifi is this because I have a clone?

Comment

thanks for quick reply. I changed to 1080p kernel and now have picture but no wifi is this because I have a clone?
                              Yes clones (bloody nightmare) you just need a different kernel now & your wifi & Bluetooth will work again...you don't have to flash the whole rom you can flash just the kernel...

Comment

not sure what im doing. how do I get a different kernel and flash it

Comment

Working...
                                X