• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubble View Post
    have you tried the 1 mobile market app
    mostly has all google market apps available well the free versions any way

just download their app on the top right of page

i use this to find apps i cant in google market /until a better prop buid is found
    Thanks! I've got Angry Birds back!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostfayce View Post
      Netflix works great on mine actually. Im not on stock firmware anymore though. On stock firmware I seen a small bit of lag, but not much. I'M NOT SAYING TO FLASH NEW FIRMWARE. ITS RISKY!!!!!
      What firmware are you using and how did you flash it? Netflix is unwatchable for and that's a deal breaker for me. If I can't get Netflix running at least decently, I'm afraid that I will have to return it. Other than that I am very happy with the value I am getting out of this tablet. I have the X10 version and tried downloading Netflix from Google Play and Amazon.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Mine is just the 10 model. Not sure if that will make a difference. I'm using shawns stock 701i rom. I have also ran limez script for market fix because there are for few extras in his script than in mine, and a lot of people say this helps with the netflix issue.

Sent from my Allwinner A10 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

One hard part

Originally posted by mr2jaycee View Post
          What firmware are you using and how did you flash it? Netflix is unwatchable for and that's a deal breaker for me. If I can't get Netflix running at least decently, I'm afraid that I will have to return it. Other than that I am very happy with the value I am getting out of this tablet. I have the X10 version and tried downloading Netflix from Google Play and Amazon.

Any help would be appreciated.
          Sounds like there are many people having issues wth Netflix on multiple platforms from what I have seen. I know that after most of the improvements I have tried (and I still havent gotten Limez, been too busy with other stuff) it has been subject to freeze ups, but they always happen at the same place which to me suggests an issue from Netflix's end more so than the tablet.

Comment

Working...
          X