HK1RBOX X4 1000M Firmware (Img and OTA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CoreELEC now works on this device!!!!!
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      CoreELEC now works on this device!!!!!
      Hi Clark

sounds is good

have you tried/applied yet?
      and you did it
      need more info such as way of installation,etc.,
      thanks++

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post

Hi Clark

sounds is good

have you tried/applied yet?
        and you did it
        need more info such as way of installation,etc.,
        thanks++
        Here is the post that I started on the CoreELEC forum..... I will be doing more testing per their request.

37 posts were merged into an existing topic: Report about Amlogic S905X4 HK1 RBOX X4

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

such a "Bonus" and its OK

Comment

Hi Clarkss

...but the stock IR remote does NOT work...

just wondering and asking you;does any Air-mouse work??

Comment

Hi Clarkss

...but the stock IR remote does NOT work...

just wondering and asking you;does any Air-mouse work??
              Correct, the stock remote does NOT work. I always use a G30s air mouse remote.

Comment

Now that CoreELEC runs on this box, Netflix runs in 1080p with automatic framerate and resolution switching......

Comment

so this means "all" 905X4 Boxes run with this way??

Comment

so this means "all" 905X4 Boxes run with this way??
                    If they can run CoreELEC, then yes, they are capable of running Netflix in HD (1080P).

Comment

such a "Bonus" and its OK
                      Which box do you have, Mr. Bergamesk? Will you try the CoreELEC on your box?

Comment

bergamesk , can you test the CoreELEC OS on your HK1 box?? It installs perfectly on my box, but appears others are having difficulty..... Install it on a microSD card, it will not touch the Android on the box.

thanks

I tried: 0528 & 0601 nightly with sc2_s905x4_1gbit.dtb Renamed as dtb.img placed at root and sc2_s905x4_1gbit.dtb on devicetrees Burn with rufus and etcher Evey time same result transpeed logo nothing of coreelec Im using reset Button method. Unplug power cable Insert microsd Push reset Button Plug Power cable without leave reset button until appear coreelec logo Never logo for me? Method Terminal emulator type su intro reboot update intro Reboot logo transpeed followed for a black ...

Comment

I tested CoreELEC on June 2nd using that same day nightly (I think later it was updated to June 3rd release), no issues but still doesn't shutdown properly, seconds later it restart just like on Android. Also, I can use 3840x2160 60fps on Android, but atm on CoreELC it doesn't seem to support it.

Thanks for testing CoreELEC and letting us know.

Comment

Originally posted by retroluv View Post
                            I tested CoreELEC on June 2nd using that same day nightly (I think later it was updated to June 3rd release), no issues but still doesn't shutdown properly, seconds later it restart just like on Android. Also, I can use 3840x2160 60fps on Android, but atm on CoreELC it doesn't seem to support it.

Thanks for testing CoreELEC and letting us know.
                            On the CoreELEC forum, the developer posted a fix for the power restarting again. So that issue has been solved, just read on that form and you should find the the new device tree that works.
                            Thanks for the update.
                            Also does your ethernet work? One of the tester says his ethernet port does not work.
                            Thanks

Comment

Also does your ethernet work? One of the tester says his ethernet port does not work.
                              Thanks
                              You're welcome! Will try the fix later on. Ethernet does work, I'm wondering if that user has the 100Mbps version.

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Thanks
                                You're welcome! Will try the fix later on. Ethernet does work, I'm wondering if that user has the 100Mbps version.
                                Thanks for the update!

Comment

Working...
                                X