HK1RBOX X4 1000M Firmware (Img and OTA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gogoseit2020 View Post
    I am looking for a ROM I can use to get either LineageOS or PixelExperience onto my HK1 RBOX X4S, if anybody knows where I can get a compatable rom, let me know PLEASE!
    stop hijacking every thread dude

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tab View Post
      I'm using the latest SlimboxTV rom, based on the latest fw fom august. It is also compatible with HK1 ROBX X4. SimboxTV rom is very stable and you can choose between AOSP an ATV rom. AOSP is the best option in my opinion for our TV boxes.
      I was having video stuttering issues with my HK1 RBOX X4. I found an image for Slimbox TV. I chose the AOSP version (sbx_vontar_x4_aosp_11_14).

It installed with almost no difficulty. I used a small stick (Q-tip) to hold down the button inside the 3.5mm audio jack, while I plugged in the male-to-male USB cable. Ran AMLogic Burning Tool version 3.20. The whole burn process was less than two and a half minutes.

I now seem to have full access to most of the Google Play store, instead of the limited selection available for AndroidTV. MX Player is streaming video flawlessly, which is exactly what I expected. Very happy with this rom, and I'd recommend it to anyone else who wants to try something on their HK1.

A quick tip: if you run into a problem logging into Google services after you burn the new rom, make sure you have Google Contacts set to "Also sync device contacts". You will have to use Contacts on some other device you already have set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ty_Bower View Post

A quick tip: if you run into a problem logging into Google services after you burn the new rom, make sure you have Google Contacts set to "Also sync device contacts". You will have to use Contacts on some other device you already have set up.
        Good info thanks but playing devils advocate I always thought AOSP was a great way to do away with Google services............
        All the Alphabet stuff is disabled as much as possible on my HK1 box - and still works fine for me

Comment

Originally posted by Jaidee View Post

Good info thanks but playing devils advocate I always thought AOSP was a great way to do away with Google services............
          All the Alphabet stuff is disabled as much as possible on my HK1 box - and still works fine for me
          I can totally respect that. No need in making things easier for big brother. Regardless, there are times when I like the ease of going to the Play Store and installing exactly the app I want. I do find it tedious to keep track of the .apk files and sideload certain things.

Comment

Anyone else having random crashing / freezing while using mouse / air mouse.
            This happens when click to open / start an app the pointer on screen freezes and I have to unplug from the wall to boot / restart the box again.

Does the same with official and slimbox firmware.

Comment

Any S905x4 box with 3 USB ports available?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                Any S905x4 box with 3 USB ports available?
                UGOOS AM7 - 3*USB 3.0 Fast Speed, 1*USB 2.0 Host, 1*TypeC (OTG), if you find it in stock somewhere.

You are better of with less expensive android box with attached USB hub.​

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

You are better of with less expensive android box with attached USB hub.​
                  Thanks! Sure ...I own the x96 Air which has 3 and I remember the x92 S912 having even 4 but I sold :-(

Comment

Doesnt even the x96 Max 2 GB unit have 3 USB ports? I know the Gt King has 3 as well

Comment

Doesnt even the x96 Max 2 GB unit have 3 USB ports?...
                      No, i don't think so.

Comment

I've just received my HK1 RBOX X4 (1000M version with the copper colored top).
                        I bought another one of these HK1 RBOX X4 units. It came with factory build RD2A.211001.002.eng.user.20231119.154820 release-keys
                        ​which is newer than others I've seen for this box.

Everything seems to function as it should. I'll be putting slimBOXtv on it soon.

Comment

I bought another one of these HK1 RBOX X4 units. It came with factory build RD2A.211001.002.eng.user.20231119.154820 release-keys
                          ​which is newer than others I've seen for this box.

Everything seems to function as it should. I'll be putting slimBOXtv on it soon.
                          Hi ,

yes , that is the best Option for this Boxes ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post

ah212 = HK1 X4 1000m
                            ah214 =TranSpeed X4 1000m
                            ah218 =Vontar X4 1000m
                            ah224 =TranSpeed X4s 100m
                            * There are custom Roms/ Vortex Mods Atv versions also

Happy Testing
                            I ordered ah214 can I crossflash?

Comment

I ordered ah214 can I crossflash?
                              Yes you can

I have tested Transpeed and Vontar both on Hk1x4

As well as slimboxtv version

Comment

Working...
                              X