Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the new version, I thougt the new version will solved my problem, but it's still the same with the tvheadend, the playback I still black and I hear only sound, I don't think tvheadend have support for rk3288 chip and other rk because the problem come from the RKlibstagefright and it's must be unchecked if I want play channels normally otherwise I get black playback

Comment

Just did a quick 3288 test with iptv and is working fine. No tvheadend setup here.

P.S. Indeed, don't know if it is a borked update or something, but the forum is over-slow and over-ugly

Comment

Thanks Koying for this new release

Comment

Originally posted by Koying View Post
          Just did a quick 3288 test with iptv and is working fine. No tvheadend setup here.

P.S. Indeed, don't know if it is a borked update or something, but the forum is over-slow and over-ugly
          Updated

Yes the simply ip tv client work for me to, it's only the tvheadend I have problem with black playback, but when I unchecked RKlibstagefright the tvheadend work like a charm, I don't think many people use tvheadend especially on android it why maybe it not a known problem with that I have, I have search about this to see if any have the same problem but I couldn't find anything.. If you want a setup for tvheadend I can give you so you can test it

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post

Updated

Yes the simply ip tv client work for me to, it's only the tvheadend I have problem with black playback, but when I unchecked RKlibstagefright the tvheadend work like a charm, I don't think many people use tvheadend especially on android it why maybe it not a known problem with that I have, I have search about this to see if any have the same problem but I couldn't find anything.. If you want a setup for tvheadend I can give you so you can test it
            Do your TV broadcasters happen to use MPEG2? ....or MPEG4 H264?

I've had a very similar problem (Aus TV stations use MPEG2), however, with earlier versions of SPMC, RKlibstagefright and libstagefright would cause SPMC to crash.
            Later versions would result in a black screen with sound.

I sent a few logs to Koying back in January.
            I don't know if it can be solved, so have just been using MediaCodec.

+100
            .......and a slower, pain in the arse to navigate.

Comment

SPMC 14.2.0 published: http://spmc.semperpax.com/
              Hi Koyinng , thanks for your work but i have problem with my new box ( Vigica c90s , Amlogic s805 )
              after the first screen boot , i have blank screen , i can hear touch sound , but black screen
              Same issue with kodi 14.2 to 15 alpha
              Only kodi 14.0 work without problem
              Could you help me ?
              thank you

Last edited by freddy_krueger; 04-07-2015, 18:57.

Comment

Please help me i cant use spmc or kodi
                When i launch it, i can see first launch screen and after that nothing !
                Totally black screen, no menu, no interface
                I have only clicks sound
                Only version that works Is preinstalled kodi 14 rc
                Thanks for your help

Comment

SPMC 14.2.0 published: http://spmc.semperpax.com/
                  Does not work with RKlibstagefright enabled on my X7 Neo with oficial X7 Kitkat 230.

Comment

Originally posted by freddy_krueger View Post
                    Please help me i cant use spmc or kodi
                    When i launch it, i can see first launch screen and after that nothing !
                    Totally black screen, no menu, no interface
                    I have only clicks sound
                    Only version that works Is preinstalled kodi 14 rc
                    Thanks for your help
                    Are You using the box connected throughout A/V output or via HDMI output ?
                    Alessandro

Comment

I'm very new to SPMC or even Kodi. I have just installed the SPMC 14.2 to my MK808B+. When I attempt to watch videos via any Video Addons, I only get the videos to play letterboxed in the top left corner, about 1/4 of the screen. The only adjustments that happen when I select the various formats (4:3, 16:9, Zoom, etc..) is the letterbox size is altered slightly. The MK808+ is connected to my 108P TV via HDMI output.

I've done a google search and also on the this forum and can't find how to be able to see the video full screen.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryH View Post
                        I'm very new to SPMC or even Kodi. I have just installed the SPMC 14.2 to my MK808B+. When I attempt to watch videos via any Video Addons, I only get the videos to play letterboxed in the top left corner, about 1/4 of the screen. The only adjustments that happen when I select the various formats (4:3, 16:9, Zoom, etc..) is the letterbox size is altered slightly. The MK808+ is connected to my 108P TV via HDMI output.

I've done a google search and also on the this forum and can't find how to be able to see the video full screen.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
                        Video overlay needs to be set to 1. I believe that earlier in the thread this is gone over. I did this several months ago and can't remember if that is all. You will need to use build.prop editor to change the value from 0 to 1.video overlay=1. Read the thread bc there may be another line. Good Luck

Comment

Is it anything bad to let the acceleration via software instead for the 3 codec because I have switch them off,I have notice the tvheadend work when i switched to only software ...thanks
                          Last edited by Shadi86; 04-10-2015, 00:04.

Comment

Originally posted by smokie171 View Post

Video overlay needs to be set to 1. I believe that earlier in the thread this is gone over. I did this several months ago and can't remember if that is all. You will need to use build.prop editor to change the value from 0 to 1.video overlay=1. Read the thread bc there may be another line. Good Luck
                            Thanks for the information, I'll give it a try on the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ico747 View Post

Does not work with RKlibstagefright enabled on my X7 Neo with oficial X7 Kitkat 230.
                              You must have to disable Rklibstagefright,that is for Soc Rk3288

Comment

Originally posted by skazza View Post

You must have to disable Rklibstagefright,that is for Soc Rk3288
                                It is working on my Minix neo x7 using wasser fw. I changed the video.overlay= 0 to 1, and also added the line sys.ui.fakesize = 1920x1080 using the build.prop editor. Sorry I forgot to mention that in my earlier post. See post 377 on how to do this. Good luck
                                Last edited by smokie171; 04-11-2015, 17:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X