No announcement yet.

UPDATE - K-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello friends and dear wasser. There is a device XT-Q7-V10, rk3188t, wifi realtek rtl8188eus, mediatek bluetooth mt6622n. In the wasser firmware 1.0.4 new/old WiFi, Bt. It can be resolved?
    Over the wasser firmware 1.0.4 installed the stock kernel from stock firmware. Also not working Wifi, Bluetooth.
    May be there are kernel can solve this problem? Or someone can recompile the kernel wasser supporting rtl8188eus, mt6622n? Or it does not depend on the kernel, and changes in wasser firmware 1.0.4?
    What could be the problem, please help.

Comment

Hi all,

I have the following version of CS918 with that small remote. After updating to this 1.04 firmware , remote is not working anymore, i still can use my BT dongle + keyboard / mouse but for xbmc, i'd prefer having the original remote.. Any suggestion ?

Comment

Today I have secondly inproved my box. I've removed more system apps (for deadly minimum, even gapps (there is a good replacement - apkpure)) and I beat last record - 28217 pts in antutu!
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
        X92 3/32 Android TV Box with Ugoos AM3 Firmware

Comment

You can put Lollipop ? This is the last update 1.0.4 ?

Comment

I have found that oma has made a ,lollipop rom for rk3188 tablets like te ifive x2 perhaps some one can test that rom on the K-R42 it is posible to use a kernel from this forum I think it wil work I think wifi wil be broken but they say it runs like a dream I found it over on crewrktablets Just look for rk3188 lollipop rom and you wil find it

Comment

Originally posted by pavlik View Post
              Today I have secondly inproved my box. I've removed more system apps (for deadly minimum, even gapps (there is a good replacement - apkpure)) and I beat last record - 28217 pts in antutu!
              Dear Pavlik,

I'm also on version 1.0.4 and it's running fine. My box is very similar to yours TN-BX09_V2.1 / 1335. Could you pls show me how to flash the "Kernel 1.8" and where to get it.

At first, my Antutu 5.7.1 score in 1080p x 60hz is around 21000. After applying some tweak, it boosts to 25000. Youtube 11.16.xx works great. Most games including Asphalt 8, GT racing, Modern Combat 4, etc. run well without getting hot. Dead Trigger, Shadow Gun are very smooth.

However some games like Nova 3, MC 5, Unkilled are playable but rather laggy. As the box doesn't get hot while playing those heavy games, I believe it can run at higher Cpu gpu ram frequencies.. I'm really eager looking for way to OC it. So please show me and thank you so much in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbun123 View Post
                After applying some tweak, it boosts to 25000.
                Check prv msg. What king of tweak did you used?

​Did anyone managed what libs are nessesery to get jb's wifidisplay to work on kitkat?

Comment

Check prv msg. What king of tweak did you used?

Thank you Pavlik, but I'm on new rev 1.0.4. Do you have new rev 1.0.4 OC?

I use modified SKYNET Project from xda. Then I use System Tuner Pro app to change some CPU parameters. For CPU governor, I prefer OnDemand to the default Interactive and set higher values to boost cpu responsiveness. The whole thing gave me 25000 pts.

Comment

Thank you Pavlik, but I'm on new rev 1.0.4. Do you have new rev 1.0.4 OC?
                    Sorry I dont have.

Comment

Dear Wasser, I have a problem. There is an app which is digiturk play on my KR-42. The app doesn't work without location on. But I can't open gps module on this box. It's allways shut down. How can I do it "on".

Comment

Sorry I dont have.
                        OK, Pavlik.
                        I did flash your old rev kernel to the new rev 1.0.4 rom in my box. Some of the kernels work fine. Some didn't. Most of the 1800 cpu kernels didn't work but some work for about 5 minutes then the system hanged (probably due to high heat). So my highest stable Antutu score was around 25800. How did you get upto 28000? Or old rev Rom is more suitable on my box?
                        Anyway, I am not too much interested in Antutu score, but the real operation. We should focus on the balance between pushing up speed and the system heat. The problem is those OC kernels don't have full range of CPU frequencies as all of them just have from 1200000 up. This may cause the system get too hot.
                        I think stock cpu setup is good enough and more important, it has full range of frequencies starting from 312000 and this enables the system to cool down. So I chose stockcpu_gpu798_ddr800. I played heavy games and watched youtube all day without any problem. Games are very smooth. I was glad to play GT2 racing at normal framerate. That's great.
                        But the system got warmer (outside temperature is about 30degreeC). So I think I will change to cpustock_gpu798_ddr720 and if it is still warm I will choose stockcpu_gpu798_stockddr. All those 3 kernels have been tested and confirmed to work on my box TN-BX09_V2.1 / 1335. After testing, I think the most important factor is gpu frequency. Pushing up CPU and DDR frequencies gave a little improvement but also kept the system at higher heat.

Comment

Or old rev Rom is more suitable on my box?
                          Rom for new and old revs are identical and I think even T-R42's has the same system files, not all (drivers etc), but most.
                          Do not try old rev oc kernels for new rev box. You can fire it up. I get this nice score because of kernel mod, some files in system crop and greenify.

Comment

Do not try old rev oc kernels for new rev box. You can fire it up.
                            Thank you Pavlik for your suggestion,

As my box is TN-BX09_V2.1 1335 and said to be in the border between old and new rev devices, at first I was confused to choose old or new rev rom. Then I randomly chose the new one and the system run fine without any problem. Even IC remote worked. And I didn't try the old rev rom. When I read this forum, I saw some people here who had even newer device like 1340 chose and run well with the old rev rom. Now I'm very interested with OC kernels to run heavy games and there are no new rev OC kernels then I think I will try to install old rev rom on my box. Doing so, I shall enjoy the OC kernels you gave.

Comment

I dont know why my box work fine with both old and new rev roms. Everything is the same.

Comment

I'va already found a best solution to get more (unlimited) space for our boxes (especially for big games like Bully, GTA games).

Note: Root and fast flash drive / sd card with unique label is needed.

1. Install Xposed framework from: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.ro...osed.installer
                                2. Install XInternalSD module from: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.pyler.xinternalsd
                                3. Open Xposed and install framework (no need to restart right now).
                                4. Go to modules, activate XInternalSD by click in radio button
                                5. Click on module name and configure it (activate and edit path to extrenal SD Card or USB flash, add all apps or configure own app list for use external device).
                                6. Move data / obb / emu config folders to Your new path.
                                7. Restart device.

I've using 64GB 3.0 USB Flash Drive and games working faster than from internal storage because of not one but two drives.

Comment

Working...
                                X