No announcement yet.

UPDATE - K-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, ok. Also, the seller sent me the following screenshot.
    It shows only 4GB storage, while it's sold as 8GB.
    Is it the case with all the other versions of CS918?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cs918_storage.png
Views:	1
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	437057

Comment

Originally posted by fossxplorer View Post
      Hmm, ok. Also, the seller sent me the following screenshot.
      It shows only 4GB storage, while it's sold as 8GB.
      Is it the case with all the other versions of CS918?
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]10269[/ATTACH]

it is 8gb. just its split across Nand storage and Internal storage.

i dont understand why devs keep splitting the internal storage across 2 partitions. it serves no benefit whatsoever

Comment

K-R42 video problem

Originally posted by wasser View Post
        version 1.0.4

Wasser, this maybe this have nothing to do with your ROM, but let me ask to check it out....

I had worked with your ROM for a K-R42 since almost a year, with excelent results (up to 1.03 version)...

This weekend I decided to update my Android box with 1.04, mostly because storage issues (i wanted to install a really big app, and particioning in 1.03 was restraining me).

After sucessfully installing 1.04, I noticed that there was no option for 1080p in display config (but my test screen was 720p, so I did not gave it too much importance).

After moving this box to it former TV (1080p) it did not start at all (display at least).

Going back to my lab setup, it did work well, but then it was when a noticed that if I unpluged USB cable to my laptop, the box will shutdown, and it only will restart if I coneccted it back.....

...dont really think this is a firmare problem, but no harm if I ask.... any help if welcome....

Comment

I want the same

Originally posted by pes1313 View Post
          Hi all ! In wasser 1.0.4 firmware in setting , all 8gb memory in one partition,I can be made as before ? : for sd card a separate section is not emulation ,
          I need to change the micro sd card with sd card ,i want to sd card 32 gb ?
          I can flash the parameter file ? with settings: for applications 4GB and for sd card 2 gb ?
          Hello all.
          First of all, thanks for all ur support to the comunity.
          Im using Wasser 1.0.4, and i want to use a 32GB external sd card, but i cannot change sd card with external sd card.
          Is there a workaround to this issue?

Thanks in advance

Comment

If I understand it correctly you want to ""expand"" the internal eMMC/NAND with the SD?

=> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post219870
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
              If I understand it correctly you want to ""expand"" the internal eMMC/NAND with the SD?

=> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post219870
              Yes,i can this on 1.2.5(wasser`s rom4.2) , but i cannot this on 1.04(4.4 kitkat)
              , because memory 1.0.4 (4.4) goes one partition , I can not change the mount point
              Last edited by pes1313; 03-05-2015, 19:23.
              k-r42 Board TN-BX09_V.2.1 2013/05/31 ,wifi RTL8188ETV,
              rom 1.0.4 (kitkat) old revision Wasser

Comment

hmmmm, I never tried it, but maybe because the 4.4.2 at rk3188 isn't a real 4.4.2 (it's only a modified 4.2)...
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Does anyone get xbox360 wireless receiver to work with full mapping od gamepad?
                  I cant get to work LT, RT and d-pad to work.
                  X92 3/32 Android TV Box with Ugoos AM3 Firmware

Comment

That's rather strange. Do you have Vendor_0e8f_Product_0003.kl file in /system/usr/keylayout/ directory?

Second question. Where did you test LT and RT buttons? They should report as BUTTON_L2 and BUTTON_R2 to Android joypad applications.
                    RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                    Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                    bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
                      Do you have Vendor_0e8f_Product_0003.kl file in /system/usr/keylayout/ directory?
                      Nope.

They should report as BUTTON_L2 and BUTTON_R2 to Android joypad applications.
                      I never saw it names because never worked. I've installed 1.0.4 kk wasser's rom with 1.0.3 OC kernel.

Comment

I'm not exactly shure if that USB device name (Vendor_0e8f_Product_0003) will be usefull for you because you use Bluetooth dongle but I can send you this config file.
                        Vendor_0e8f_Product_0003.txt

Probably right now you gamepad is configured as Generic.
                        RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                        Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                          hmmmm, I never tried it, but maybe because the 4.4.2 at rk3188 isn't a real 4.4.2 (it's only a modified 4.2)...
                          i am using "foldermount" , but it is not the same as to change the mount point memory (after loading it is necessary to wait until foldermount mount the the necessary folders )
                          k-r42 Board TN-BX09_V.2.1 2013/05/31 ,wifi RTL8188ETV,
                          rom 1.0.4 (kitkat) old revision Wasser

Comment

I'm not exactly shure if that USB device name (Vendor_0e8f_Product_0003) will be usefull for you because you use Bluetooth dongle but I can send you this config file..
                            I've used wireless receiver so its not actual bt pad:

Comment

Help CS918 TN-BX09_V2.1 (1329)

Hi All,

I can't find any reference to this specific model anywhere. CS918

PCB : CH001 (1329) TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31

Plase can help me ???

Comment

Are you pulling my leg or something? This is proper thread about that TV Box.

That CS918 device with PCB: CH001 (1329) TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31 = old version.
                                1329 is a year and week of manufacturing = 29th week of 2013.
                                Check here.

Comment

Working...
                                X