No announcement yet.

UPDATE - K-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it's because of KK (isn't Lewy's 1.20 JB?) ...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Re: UPDATE - K-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      Maybe it's because of KK (isn't Lewy's 1.20 JB?) ...
      Hi
      No, I've just tried again on my nexus 5 with Cyanogenmod kitkat and it plays perfectly...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
      Out: USB audio, HDMI
      In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

AW: UPDATE - K-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Originally posted by fredphoesh View Post
        Hi
        No, I've just tried again on my nexus 5 with Cyanogenmod kitkat and it plays perfectly...
        In Germany it works with Amazon Prime too?
        What is with mirroring, does it work.?
        Cyanogenmod 11 has this feature now?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Hi

Yes, but rk3188 KK, if I'm not wrong, isn't a really KK because there dosn't exist a (?good?) SDK. My understanding is that it is a "merge"...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Re: UPDATE - K-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Originally posted by Olibe View Post
            What is with mirroring, does it work.?
            Cyanogenmod 11 has this feature now?
            Hi
            I can either play off my nexus 5 phone or I can cast the nexus5 screen to my chromecast dongle... Works fine too...

Comment

What are the chances of getting a tweaked version of this for the CYX_CS918 V2_3? I'd try it myself if I knew how or had the time to build up the knowledge. I've done a bit of android development but no idea where to start when it comes to these android builds.

Comment

Originally posted by fergietime View Post
                What are the chances of getting a tweaked version of this for the CYX_CS918 V2_3? I'd try it myself if I knew how or had the time to build up the knowledge. I've done a bit of android development but no idea where to start when it comes to these android builds.
                Have you Linux knowledge? Have you kernel-build knowledge? Have you hardware knowledge? If yes, you can search for the existing basic kernel source and begin to build up a kernel source like wasser's with the need parts for your hw...
                Maybe it will work with the KK which wasser build, if not, you have to look if you get the SDK and build your own KK...
                good luck
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                  Have you Linux knowledge? Have you kernel-build knowledge? Have you hardware knowledge? If yes, you can search for the existing basic kernel source and begin to build up a kernel source like wasser's with the need parts for your hw...
                  Maybe it will work with the KK which wasser build, if not, you have to look if you get the SDK and build your own KK...
                  good luck
                  Only basic Linux knowledge, no kernel build or hardware knowledge but hopefully I'll get the time at some stage to educate myself. Thanks for the quick reply and info though.

Comment

hotspot wi-fi

Dear Wasser! Can you fix problem with hotspot wi-fi? It is very necessary for me.

Comment

Originally posted by AIvaBY View Post
                      Dear Wasser! Can you fix problem with hotspot wi-fi? It is very necessary for me.
                      wifi hotspots are mostly functions for portable devices so you can give wifi access from a phone.
                      if you are plugged in to a wall to power your device, surely you can plug in another device to provide wifi access?
                      it seems like something that very few other users would use... maybe I am wrong, but what stops you from buying a cheap device to provide wifi?

(wasser's time is also worth something!

cheers
                      Mark.

Comment

wifi hotspots are mostly functions for portable devices so you can give wifi access from a phone.
                        if you are plugged in to a wall to power your device, surely you can plug in another device to provide wifi access?
                        it seems like something that very few other users would use... maybe I am wrong, but what stops you from buying a cheap device to provide wifi?

(wasser's time is also worth something!

cheers
                        Mark.
                        At my home I have a toast walls and the main modem signal is not available in one of the rooms. Access point on the device allow me to distribute the Internet in that room. In addition, the device supports the organization of access point, why limit its functionality?

Comment

At my home I have a toast walls and the main modem signal is not available in one of the rooms. Access point on the device allow me to distribute the Internet in that room. In addition, the device supports the organization of access point, why limit its functionality?

Hi,
                          I don't know that the function has been "limited", but wifi access points are very cheap, this is an old device, and wasser has lots of other things to do...
                          I shouldnt be speaking for him, but I imagine you will have more success by using a different device to provide wifi... I use one that plugs into my AC wall socket and it works very well.

Mark

Comment

Hi,
                            I don't know that the function has been "limited", but wifi access points are very cheap, this is an old device, and wasser has lots of other things to do...
                            I shouldnt be speaking for him, but I imagine you will have more success by using a different device to provide wifi... I use one that plugs into my AC wall socket and it works very well.

Mark
                            I understand everything and I realize. But to buy another device and take one more AC wall socket would not want to. If Wasser did not consider it necessary to fix this defect, so be it. Thank you and sorry for my bad eanglish

Comment

I understand everything and I realize. But to buy another device and take one more AC wall socket would not want to. If Wasser did not consider it necessary to fix this defect, so be it. Thank you and sorry for my bad eanglish

No need to apologise mate!

This is the kind of thing...

Comment

No need to apologise mate!

This is the kind of thing...
                                http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-Link-TL-W...294650&sr=1-10
                                thank you. I`ll try configure hotpoint using TP-Link TL-WN722N

Comment

Working...
                                X