Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugoos UT1 Compatibility

Hi

I note that the OP of this thread lists compatibility with the Ugoos UT1 under the changelog for version 0.92.

Dues this mean that the latest version can also be flashed successfully to the UT1?

Thanks for your help.

SLHQC

Comment

Originally posted by SLHQC View Post
      Hi

I note that the OP of this thread lists compatibility with the Ugoos UT1 under the changelog for version 0.92.

Dues this mean that the latest version can also be flashed successfully to the UT1?

Thanks for your help.

SLHQC
      flash and report :>

u can build a hybrid rom from ut1 rom and this one.

Comment

Originally posted by MikelThief View Post
        flash and report :>

u can build a hybrid rom from ut1 rom and this one.
        Hybrid, you say...

Any pointers on how to go about that?

Comment

Re-enabling developer options

I turned on developer options to test something and turned off USB debugging but the moment I did that the developer options disappeared and I can't seem to be able to get them back again.

Anybody know how to get them back?
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
            I turned on developer options to test something and turned off USB debugging but the moment I did that the developer options disappeared and I can't seem to be able to get them back again.

Anybody know how to get them back?
            I'm not sure, but normally it should help
            a. Settings -> [SYSTEM / About MediaBox]
            b. Click as often as need at [Build Number]
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
              I'm not sure, but normally it should help
              a. Settings -> [SYSTEM / About MediaBox]
              b. Click as often as need at [Build Number]
              Thanks.

That's the procedure that I thought would work but wassers firmware doesn't have a build number option showing in the about tablet section.

I've tried clicking all of the other options 7 and more times but no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                Thanks.

That's the procedure that I thought would work but wassers firmware doesn't have a build number option showing in the about tablet section.

I've tried clicking all of the other options 7 and more times but no luck.
                Maybe the trigger has left, so adding build number in build.prop cna help?

Comment

Maybe the trigger has left, so adding build number in build.prop cna help?
                  Good thinking.

The odd thing is that the entries in build prop are there but don't show up on screen.

Comment

AV display output. Q7 Mk888b

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                    version 1.0.4

- included all features/fixes from previous release
                    - added localation setting
                    - 8gb in one partition
                    - fixed a bug in hardware keyboard setting
                    - google apps updated
                    - several fixes which i don't remember
                    - wasser xbmc 1.2
                    - improved hdmi driver, system stability

firmware for new revision: http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/wasse...-new-1.0.4.zip
                    firmware for old revision: http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/wasse...-old-1.0.4.zip
                    please use RKBatchTool to flash the new firmware

I tried this firmware but AV output on my device in not working , any suggetions?

Comment

Hello,

Can I use this FW on XT-Q7-V10 2013-12-05 with RTL8188EIV WIFI Chip and Mediatek MT6622N Bluetooth.
                      I have already flashed the firmware, but WiFi doesn't work. How can I fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by niti13 View Post
                        Hello,

Can I use this FW on XT-Q7-V10 2013-12-05 with RTL8188EIV WIFI Chip and Mediatek MT6622N Bluetooth.
                        I have already flashed the firmware, but WiFi doesn't work. How can I fix it?
                        Have a look at this thread, in particular post 19, which suggests that this may be the ROM for you

Comment

Hi Wasser, have installed 1.0.4 and looks like great job.
                          But now i am searching for Enabling Miracast WiFi Display but don't find.
                          Please help me, it's a must have for me.
                          If it's not implemented, so I am the first who test new or upgraded firmware for you.
                          Regards

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Olibe View Post
                            Hi Wasser, have installed 1.0.4 and looks like great job.
                            But now i am searching for Enabling Miracast WiFi Display but don't find.
                            Please help me, it's a must have for me.
                            If it's not implemented, so I am the first who test new or upgraded firmware for you.
                            Regards

You mean u would like to have WIFIdisplay.apk?

Comment

I have the RTL-8723 chipset on my MK808b - would u recommend this firmware for my tv stick?
                              Attached Files

Comment

AW: UPDATE - K-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

You mean u would like to have WIFIdisplay.apk?
                                Hi MikelThief, yes this the optimal, because 4.4.2 by wasser do a great job. You can help me?

Comment

Working...
                                X