No announcement yet.

UPDATE - K-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a bluetooth adapter compatible with K-R42?

Comment

Originally posted by okhulto View Post
      Is there a bluetooth adapter compatible with K-R42?

Hi all,

I was working on adding USB Blueooth dongle support to the K-R42 device.
      It seems that I succeeded (at least it works for me) and want to share the solution. Please see attached file. The instructions are included in the Readme.txt file.
      USB_BT_Drv.zip

USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

PS: This works only with KitKat kernels!
      PPS: This is ONLY for devices WITHOUT BT!

-Bionicman

------

THX
      Does it work with every BT-Dongle and BT-Version?
      Or do I need a special one?

------

This is generic driver, so it must work with many devices.
      Tested with CSR (small chineese dongle) and BCM92045NMD Bluetooth 2.0 Module for HP.

------

PS:
      And how do I configure it (e.g. pairing ...)

------

You do it as you would normally do via Android GUI.

------

Really something like this

-----

Yeah, had to get it from my older HP PC and had to attach a 5V to 3.3V converter to power the module )
      Try the driver and tell me if it works. I am happy to help to set it up.

-----

Sorry, have no dongle/module... but really interesting in... but maybe (I think so) another one will test it... (and if I know a cheap one will work, I will order it )...

----------

I have a CSR 4.0 and for me it´s working, here the extract from dmesg and 2 screenshots.
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
        http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post195072

Hi all,

I was working on adding USB Blueooth dongle support to the K-R42 device.
        It seems that I succeeded (at least it works for me) and want to share the solution. Please see attached file. The instructions are included in the Readme.txt file.
        USB_BT_Drv.zip

PS: This works only with KitKat kernels!
        PPS: This is ONLY for devices WITHOUT BT!

-Bionicman

------

THX
        Does it work with every BT-Dongle and BT-Version?
        Or do I need a special one?

------

This is generic driver, so it must work with many devices.
        Tested with CSR (small chineese dongle) and BCM92045NMD Bluetooth 2.0 Module for HP.

------

PS:
        And how do I configure it (e.g. pairing ...)

------

You do it as you would normally do via Android GUI.

------

Really something like this

-----

Yeah, had to get it from my older HP PC and had to attach a 5V to 3.3V converter to power the module )
        Try the driver and tell me if it works. I am happy to help to set it up.

-----

Sorry, have no dongle/module... but really interesting in... but maybe (I think so) another one will test it... (and if I know a cheap one will work, I will order it )...

----------

I have a CSR 4.0 and for me it´s working, here the extract from dmesg and 2 screenshots.

I thank you test here.

Comment

Will this firmware work with a 720p tv?

Comment

Cee604, even with 1080p kernel you can set HDMI output to 720p mode and displayed screen will be scaled down to 1280x720p resolution. In your case it is most desirable to run 720p kernel. Wasser firmware supply that and you can reflash them from within the system. Default is 1080p kernel.
            RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
            Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
            bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

How would I use the 720p kernel all I see when I unzip is a img

Comment

Which one is the new and old revision ? I've got V2_3 is that new or old ? Also if i install the custom one, will youtube be able to play on 1080 resolution ? (cs918)

Comment

neither ... nor
                  It's a board which I bet will never work with this fw...
                  I think you will brick your device if you flash this fw!
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                  Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                  Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                  Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Well i tried, had lots of boot loops got through them like two times. It took ages to load and it lagged like hell. So what firmware should i put on the 2.3 to get 1080p. Right now i have 4.4.2 "stock" (from JB -> upgraded to official KK).

Comment

Hi all ! In wasser 1.0.4 firmware in setting , all 8gb memory in one partition,I can be made as before ? : for sd card a separate section is not emulation ,
                      I need to change the micro sd card with sd card ,i want to sd card 32 gb ?
                      I can flash the parameter file ? with settings: for applications 4GB and for sd card 2 gb ?
                      Last edited by pes1313; 01-20-2015, 10:08.
                      k-r42 Board TN-BX09_V.2.1 2013/05/31 ,wifi RTL8188ETV,
                      rom 1.0.4 (kitkat) old revision Wasser

Comment

hi everyone, i would like to upgrade my CS918 K-RK3188 V3.5
                        which of all would be working for me ?

Comment

Anyone tested this firmware on AC8350 ?

help anyone?

Comment

There are at least two version of AC8350. Thanks God that you have taken PCB pictures.
                            It is almost certainly identical to T-R42 old revision. Therefor Wasser's 2.0.4-old ROM should work fine.
                            RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                            Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                            bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Will this firmware work with http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-B...72446009.html?
                              Thanks.

Comment

Without any information about the pcb, NO WAY to answer...
                                RK3288 Devices
                                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Working...
                                X