Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by Constantin Sorin View Post
    Hello Geekbuying
    I ordered on January 28 a phone with the HKEU priority line transport method for which I paid162 $ phone + 19 $ transport, no order # 4413924, on 08 February was issued a tracking number 1Z3X64256854249025 which shows that the package comes from Poland with UPS courier, but the package has not moved since the issue of tracking. I've sent over 10 emails to geegb clients ... and I'm always said to wait for it to happen because the system was not updated, etc. I called the UPS courier company three times and they told me that the parcel did not reach them and check with the sender. My patience has come to an end, yesterday I talked to the bank and my bank recomand start the charge back procedure because this time shipping is very long. Please respond to this situation and update your system to see where is the package . I'll attach a scan from my shipment to my command which does not know where there is another scan from an order I placed on another site on 02 March and who has already gone and is in the system. Thx
    4413924 really sorry for the inconvenience,we have transferred your message to our customer service [email protected], they will check it and give you a answer soon.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by claudiobon View Post
    I've received 7 feb 2018 a GDU O2 WIFI FPV Foldable Drone with 4K HD Camera (my order #4372847)

Testing I've seen that GDU Remote controller (Model: CME03-02) doesn't boot.

I've tried to charge it for whole day, but trying to power on, it does't boot

Also pushing power button for 3 seconds and more nothing happens

Please tell me how to do
    4372847 sorry to hear that, we have transferred your message to our customer service [email protected], they will check it and tell you how to do.

Leave a comment:

• Constantin Sorin
    replied
    Hello Geekbuying
    I ordered on January 28 a phone with the HKEU priority line transport method for which I paid162 $ phone + 19 $ transport, no order # 4413924, on 08 February was issued a tracking number 1Z3X64256854249025 which shows that the package comes from Poland with UPS courier, but the package has not moved since the issue of tracking. I've sent over 10 emails to geegb clients ... and I'm always said to wait for it to happen because the system was not updated, etc. I called the UPS courier company three times and they told me that the parcel did not reach them and check with the sender. My patience has come to an end, yesterday I talked to the bank and my bank recomand start the charge back procedure because this time shipping is very long. Please respond to this situation and update your system to see where is the package . I'll attach a scan from my shipment to my command which does not know where there is another scan from an order I placed on another site on 02 March and who has already gone and is in the system. Thx
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Constantin Sorin; 03-04-2018, 10:49.

Leave a comment:

• claudiobon
    replied
    I've received 7 feb 2018 a GDU O2 WIFI FPV Foldable Drone with 4K HD Camera (my order #4372847)

Testing I've seen that GDU Remote controller (Model: CME03-02) doesn't boot.

I've tried to charge it for whole day, but trying to power on, it does't boot

Also pushing power button for 3 seconds and more nothing happens

Please tell me how to do

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by edofm View Post

Its been 14 days now (16/02) and nothing have changed…
    4446780 sorry to hear that,we have informed them again to check it.

Leave a comment:

• edofm
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

sorry for the inconvenience,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and give you a answer soon.
    Its been 14 days now (16/02) and nothing have changed…

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by Trixi View Post

1 month ago they took over the returned product. On February 5, based on tracking number. Why do not I get answers and refunds? Since then I have sent several emails.
    Tracking Number: 4391414
    really sorry to hear that,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and help you process the problem.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by Ingolf54 View Post
    Hello Geekbuying my Order Number: # 4403044
    I ordered a Xiaomi Robot in the German warehouse on 23.01.2018 and received a package 2 days later with a Haier robot. I immediately emailed aftersale support with pictures and have not received a response to date. I also booked the Lokal Return Germany. I think your service is very bad. Help me.
    really sorry to hear that,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and help you process the problem.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post

#4442893 order number
    alright,we have informed them to check it and give you a answer soon.

Leave a comment:

• Trixi
    replied
    Originally posted by Trixi View Post

More than 1 week ago no change. 4 days ago i sent a video to the error, no reply.

trebor: Thanks, but no solution. I got a device with defective chips and can not be repaired.
    1 month ago they took over the returned product. On February 5, based on tracking number. Why do not I get answers and refunds? Since then I have sent several emails.
    Tracking Number: 4391414

Leave a comment:

• Ingolf54
    replied
    Hello Geekbuying my Order Number: # 4403044
    I ordered a Xiaomi Robot in the German warehouse on 23.01.2018 and received a package 2 days later with a Haier robot. I immediately emailed aftersale support with pictures and have not received a response to date. I also booked the Lokal Return Germany. I think your service is very bad. Help me.

Leave a comment:

• wolfheart79
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

hello,could you please tell us your order number?

#4442893 order number

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
    I have bought this product . and someone on email tell me its not on STOCK , this is link how to understand is on , or is not in stock . SHAKESPEARE

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/Z69-...OX-383201.html
    hello,could you please tell us your order number?

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by jack123456789 View Post
    Hi GeekBuying.

I ordered a phone from the spanish warehouse on february 16th. It's been processing since then.
    The order number is #4445410

I paid nearly €30 for shipping and the times said it would only take 2-5 days.
    Can you take a look please?

I've sent emails but no one is replying.
    really sorry for the inconvenience,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and give you a answer soon.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by LePio View Post
    Hi Geekbuying Support, my order is: #4388977

I ordered a Xiaomi vacuum robot at 15.01.2018. After a long wait, this was supposedly sent to the 07.02.2018 with HKEU priority line. I don't get any information with the tracking number of UPS Poland. Track24 says the merchandise is not yet shipped. What's going on now? When I write the support I get no feedback, nothing!! Are there any information about you here?
    really sorry for the inconvenience,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and give you a answer soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X