Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolfheart79
    replied
    I have bought this product . and someone on email tell me its not on STOCK , this is link how to understand is on , or is not in stock . SHAKESPEARE

China-1 Stock | Buy Z69 S905X 3GB/32GB 4K UHD Smart TV BOX KODI Android 7.1 802.11b/g/n LAN Bluetooth online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Leave a comment:

• jack123456789
    replied
    Hi GeekBuying.

I ordered a phone from the spanish warehouse on february 16th. It's been processing since then.
    The order number is #4445410

I paid nearly €30 for shipping and the times said it would only take 2-5 days.
    Can you take a look please?

I've sent emails but no one is replying.

Leave a comment:

• LePio
    replied
    Hi Geekbuying Support, my order is: #4388977

I ordered a Xiaomi vacuum robot at 15.01.2018. After a long wait, this was supposedly sent to the 07.02.2018 with HKEU priority line. I don't get any information with the tracking number of UPS Poland. Track24 says the merchandise is not yet shipped. What's going on now? When I write the support I get no feedback, nothing!! Are there any information about you here?

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
    HI . I have two order and now one give any info when are going to send. 1 month new year . I am going to ask PAYPAL to resolve . thank you , the new year look the year of turtles , slow slow service . 4442893
    really sorry for the inconvenience,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and give you a answer soon.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by jerkyboy View Post
    Geekbuying Support,

My order number is: #4264722. I have emailed [email protected] many times and have gotten NO answer! I do NOT like getting the runaround.

My tv box, R-TV BOX S10 3GB DDR4 64GB eMMC KODI 17.4 Android 7.1.2 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Bluetooth 4.1

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/R-TV...ox-384405.html

COMPLETELY died! No blue led whatsoever. And it makes a high pitched sound with "scratching" noises. Does not sound very good, to say the least.

Can you please advise me how I can get a refund?

Thank you.
    really sorry to hear that,we have informed them to check it and give you a answer soon.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by tamonegdje View Post

Yes, I received package, and everything is OK.
    thanks for your feedback.
    glad to hear that.

Leave a comment:

• wolfheart79
    replied
    HI . I have two order and now one give any info when are going to send. 1 month new year . I am going to ask PAYPAL to resolve . thank you , the new year look the year of turtles , slow slow service . 4442893

Leave a comment:

• jerkyboy
    replied
    Geekbuying Support,

My order number is: #4264722. I have emailed [email protected] many times and have gotten NO answer! I do NOT like getting the runaround.

My tv box, R-TV BOX S10 3GB DDR4 64GB eMMC KODI 17.4 Android 7.1.2 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Bluetooth 4.1

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/R-TV...ox-384405.html

COMPLETELY died! No blue led whatsoever. And it makes a high pitched sound with "scratching" noises. Does not sound very good, to say the least.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• tamonegdje
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Hello sir,

have you received your package?
    if not,could you please tell us your order number?

Regards,
    Yes, I received package, and everything is OK.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by edofm View Post
    Hi Geekbuying, my order #4446780 is still processing despite having confirmed the payment 10 days ago, can you check it out please?... Thank you.
    sorry for the inconvenience,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and give you a answer soon.

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by dtvnewbie View Post
    Hi Geekbuying Support, my order is #4342943

I am also experiencing freezes with my Mecool M8S Pro+ .. I believe that I have the faulty eMMC as described here:

https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/10221-freezing-problems-with-mecool-m8s-pro-boxes/

Thank you
    sorry to hear that,we have transferred your message to our aftersale service, they will check it and tell you how to do.

Leave a comment:

• dtvnewbie
    replied
    Hi Geekbuying Support, my order is #4342943

I am also experiencing freezes with my Mecool M8S Pro+ .. I believe that I have the faulty eMMC as described here:

https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/10221-freezing-problems-with-mecool-m8s-pro-boxes/

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• edofm
    replied
    Hi Geekbuying, my order #4446780 is still processing despite having confirmed the payment 10 days ago, can you check it out please?... Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Hello sir,

yes,we have come back from our holiday.
    could you please tell us your order number?
    we will help you process the problem.

Regards,
    Problem solved, thanks

Leave a comment:

• GeekBuying_Rep
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    ↵I know you are on holiday, but when you return, you have to contact the manufacturer of the Mecool boxes. I purchased one of the Mecool M8S Pro L with Bluetooth Voice remote, but the Bluetooth and mic do not work.... Please advise. From my testing, it appears that the remote is not Bluetooth enabled. The IR functions work, but not Bluetooth.
    https://www.geekbuying.com/item/MECO...ol-392472 Edit: Problem solved. To pair the Bluetooth remote, under "More settings" go to Bluetooth and enable it. Hold the center "OK" button while depressing the voulme down rocker "-", it will find the remote and pair it.
    Hello sir,

yes,we have come back from our holiday.
    could you please tell us your order number?
    we will help you process the problem.

Regards,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X