Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by repacv View Post

So you discriminate then....since my CC is registered to my address and that is where I am shipping the items. No reason to request anything more.
    It's all good Aliexpress matched your price and had no issues with my CC
    there are many detailed risk rules setting based on our company consideration and the payment company, not just saying billing address is exactly the same with the shipping address makes everything fine. we would not call it is a discrimination.
    every company has its rules to run.
    and we have declined your transaction upon your request. kindly please wait some days for the returning payment. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• repacv
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Hi sir, since the order was paid via credit card, the order was under review due to risk control reason.
    Your order will be reviewed under 2 working days. If the order is fine to go, you will see the order status changing to Processing. If not, our support team will contact you for further verification.
    If you do not want to provide any personal materials, we can help to decline the payment and you can change to pay via paypal or cancel the order.
    So you discriminate then....since my CC is registered to my address and that is where I am shipping the items. No reason to request anything more.
    It's all good Aliexpress matched your price and had no issues with my CC

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by Rfdslx View Post
    There is iptv server code sale and I want to know which android APK to use the iptv? There are so many APK!
    Kindly please provide us your order numer. Then we will provide further assistance for you.

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by repacv View Post
    I don't understand how their system works. I place an order and pay with my CC. The shipping address is the same as billing and is obviously the one listed on my CC company. I just don't trust them with my government picture ID and both sides of my card floating around the net....no thank you. Trying it one more time and then I guess GearBest gets more of my money. Order 4331207

PEOPLE don't get bullied into giving away scans of your IDs and CCs. They have to do their due diligence and actually check with the CC company if billing and shipping match and not build a database of identities to steal. I have never been asked this from say, NewEgg.ca and I have orders for over 1000$ without issues.... makes you think what they actually do with the info you give them (don't believe their "we only need the last 4 digits on the scan.....ya because they have your full number already from the purchase.)
    Hi sir, since the order was paid via credit card, the order was under review due to risk control reason.
    Your order will be reviewed under 2 working days. If the order is fine to go, you will see the order status changing to Processing. If not, our support team will contact you for further verification.
    If you do not want to provide any personal materials, we can help to decline the payment and you can change to pay via paypal or cancel the order.

Leave a comment:

• Rfdslx
    replied
    There is iptv server code sale and I want to know which android APK to use the iptv? There are so many APK!

Leave a comment:

• repacv
    replied
    I don't understand how their system works. I place an order and pay with my CC. The shipping address is the same as billing and is obviously the one listed on my CC company. I just don't trust them with my government picture ID and both sides of my card floating around the net....no thank you. Trying it one more time and then I guess GearBest gets more of my money. Order 4331207

PEOPLE don't get bullied into giving away scans of your IDs and CCs. They have to do their due diligence and actually check with the CC company if billing and shipping match and not build a database of identities to steal. I have never been asked this from say, NewEgg.ca and I have orders for over 1000$ without issues.... makes you think what they actually do with the info you give them (don't believe their "we only need the last 4 digits on the scan.....ya because they have your full number already from the purchase.)

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by rasp.130 View Post

Geekbuying is responsible for selling a defective product specially one product that you guys know it is defective and identified wich problem it has.
    I can not send it back on my expenses. Geekbuying has to ask for pick up of the defective product. Or refund it. As it is reported to Paypal.
    Noted. Also received your email reply.
    Will ask the team to reply you upon your request.

Leave a comment:

• rasp.130
    replied
    Originally posted by Rasp130

Order Number:

On July 7h, 2017 i ordered

MECOOL M8S PRO Plus Android 7.1.1 Amlogic S905X 2GB/16GB WIFI 4Kx2K@60fps VP9 HDR10
    Have been finding issues, on freezing, and black screens, having to reconnect power so i could use it again.
    I found out couple days ago, i have been sold a defective unit.
    I am looking for a replacement.

How can we get this resolved?
    My email address is in my account registered with Geekbuying.com
    Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Dear Customer ,
    Thanks for your purchasing from us.
    our aftersale support colleague just sent you an email about how to solve the problem.
    kindly check it .
    Sincerely Yours
    Shirley

Customer Service Representative
    Geekbuying
    www.geekbuying.com
    It's is starting to going wrong this problem with Geekbuying.

The reply i got was:
    Originally posted by Geekbuying

Dear Rxxxxxx Pxxxxxx,
    Greetings from Geekbuying.
    Thanks for your purchasing from us .
    we were dismayed to learn that there are some problems with your order #4058694 .
    please make your tv box factory default and check again.
    if it still the same ,we suggest you can send it back to us for a replace.
    After confirm we will come with a solution for you.
    Best Regards,
    Service Team
    Geekbuying is responsible for selling a defective product specially one product that you guys know it is defective and identified wich problem it has.
    I can not send it back on my expenses. Geekbuying has to ask for pick up of the defective product. Or refund it. As it is reported to Paypal.

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by rasp.130 View Post
    Order Number:

MECOOL M8S PRO Plus Android 7.1.1 Amlogic S905X 2GB/16GB WIFI 4Kx2K@60fps VP9 HDR10
    Have been finding issues, on freezing, and black screens, having to reconnect power so i could use it again.

Dear Customer ,
    Thanks for your purchasing from us.
    our aftersale support colleague just sent you an email about how to solve the problem.
    kindly check it .
    Sincerely Yours
    Shirley

Geekbuying
    www.geekbuying.com

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by LeprosoSoy View Post
    I have an orderÂ*#4287291 from 27-11-2017. Last week someone on GEEKBUYING said me this "
    We checked It is estimated that your order will be shipped next week.".

Today is Friday and they didn't sent me yet. I Will open a dispute with Paypal. It's incredible. They are not only slow but also lairs.Â*
    Dear Customer,
    Greetings from Geekbuying.
    your order has sent out already by 5th December,we have sent the detailed tracking information to your email.
    kindly check it .
    Sincerely Yours
    Shirley

Geekbuying
    www.geekbuying.com

Leave a comment:

• rasp.130
    replied
    Order Number:

Leave a comment:

• LeprosoSoy
    replied
    I have an order #4287291 from 27-11-2017. Last week someone on GEEKBUYING said me this "
    We checked It is estimated that your order will be shipped next week.".

Today is Friday and they didn't sent me yet. I Will open a dispute with Paypal. It's incredible. They are not only slow but also lairs. 

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by Justfear View Post
    Hello, I paid the order on 28/11/2017 and still processing, can you tell me please when will be dispatched? Thank you
    Hi, I will ask the support team to send you the detailed shipment schedule of your order via email.
    Kindly please have a check your mailbox within 4 hours. For further information, you can talk via email with the team.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Thank you great to find out..

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor View Post
    You're Correct I forgot the one....
    About your order, I just checked the system and it is all fully packed and shall be sent out within the next 24-48 hours(due to the overloading of the warehouses, the total processing time may got a little bit delayed)
    Once your order is shipped, your will receive a notification email on the shipping details.
    Also, the support team has sent you an email on your order yesterday, kindly please check your mailbox.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X