Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanix TX9S 2GB/8GB Bought this cheapie just to experiment with. Tried a couple different S912 ATV roms LPDDR3. One worked (but many issues) and the next rom I tried bricked ihe box. USB burning tool would no longer recognize the box nor would it respond to a burn card. Shorting pins was my last resort and it worked. I was able to use the usb burning tool to restore the original firmware.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TX9S.jpg
Views:	3983
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	796949Click image for larger version

Name:	pins.jpg
Views:	4037
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	796950

Comment

Hola soy novato en esto, necesito ayuda.
      TVBOX GLOBMALL X1, deco se a quedado muerto, solo luz fija azul, no sale imagen.
      Necesitaría saber en las patillas que tiene ,que se tiene que hacer el puente cuales son, para actualización con Burning tool.
      No consigo que el pc detecte puerto del tvbox
      Ayuda soy novato gracias de antemano
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.
      Last edited by panitv; 02-13-2020, 15:32.

Comment

can anybody tell me which pins to short on my A95X F2 amlogic S905X2 box please.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hey all, I have an MX04-VO2 box, which is branded as Puersit 4K. None of those are coming up in google when I search the damn things, but it appears to maybe be a rebranded more common one?

The thing is fully bricked, with it only displaying a red LED on it. I have tried looking for firmware for this and tried to get it in recovery mode but nothing is working for me. I need to know what pins to short out on this to get it working. Please if anybody knows what is needed for me to do I would appreciate it.

Here are the numbers and letters I can find on the board.

2.3.60101 MX4N02000R
          MX4N-V02 SP16120017
          G161217 8G1G 1217

The Nand is named like this. SK Hynix 11270CG6T2EJR TCQCGE-610.

Comment

Originally posted by nttuan View Post
            Tanix TX9 Pro-P 2GB/16GB bricked due to wrong firmware flashing. Please help me to short the pin eMMC. Thank you very much!
            I'm loking too.

Comment

Originally posted by SPORTSMAD View Post
              can anybody tell me which pins to short on my A95X F2 amlogic S905X2 box please.
              It is BGA board, not easy...

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply soldiaz but excuse my ignorance but what is a BGA board .I have succesfully flashed the box using the usb burning tool and also succesfully made and tried a micro card using a boot cardmaker but I still can't get my boxes to boot up. is there any other way to start them ? any help to get them to bootup would be greatfully accepted .when I say succesfull I mean both processes burning tool and card making were completed succesfully without any stoppages

Comment

BGA simply means the pins arent reachable. You need to find shortening pins

Comment

Hi again soldiaz does BGA stand for ball grid array if it is I now understand your first reply a little better ( when you said its not easy finding pins ) but is it impossible to get this box to bootup without shorting the pins ie by flashing or burning card methods which I have already tried or is it just a case of just keep trying this way, or do I have to use the flashing and or burning method and THE PIN SHORTING AS WELL thanks in advance

Comment

On "non-BGA" boards pins are easy to short since they are reachable like here:
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=797674.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.7 KB ID:	798685
                      See the Samsung chip in the middle and the pins? Pins can be shorted "directly" whereas on BGA boards you cannot "short directly", you are supposed to find pins

Comment

hi, can someone help me? in another formun a member say to me short with the pins 7 and 8 but it dont work... i have this board...Click image for larger version

Name:	20200220_043645.jpg
Views:	722
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	798707

Name:	20200220_043711.jpg
Views:	718
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	798708

Comment

thanks for your help soldiaz finding the pins is to technical for me .will it not boot by just reflashing using the usb burning tool or using the card burner methods ?

Comment

Originally posted by skinhb View Post
                            hi, can someone help me? in another formun a member say to me short with the pins 7 and 8 but it dont work... i have this board...Click image for larger version

Name:	20200220_043645.jpg
Views:	722
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	798707

Name:	20200220_043711.jpg
Views:	718
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	798708

i find a board similar to this, and shot pin 1 and 2 next to the whait arrow it works!!!

Comment

So guys. On boards with BGA you need to look for two small round points. You need to short them.

For example : by the last picture I would try the two yellow points between the S905W chip and the grey/black 2R2 Resistor.

I found on the x96 Mini Q6X v 2.2 17355 2/16 with Samsung k4b4g0446q BGA Chips:
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200229_154600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.6 KB ID:	798912

Comment

Hi antilkritz
                                could you please mark the pins or indicate which they are for shorting on my pictures above for the A95X F2 which has a BGA board I am not sure wheather you were replying about my posted pics or not in your post regarding last picture as the person above your post ( last picture ) had already solved their problem . please help and thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X