X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

short to GND...

source: [4PDA.ru]
    Huge thanks to you, I managed to boot thanks to you.
    The layout on the photo is a X96 Max+ 2/16 and it is a bit different on the 4/64 version. I will post an updated version of my picture with the pin to short later on to help the others who might need it.

Comment

As promised, here is the where the pin to short is located on the 4/64 version of X96 Max+:

I used the brown band close to this pin as ground.

Hope this helps anyone who struggles with this.

Comment

Hai,
        I am from India. Recently I bought H96 Max X3 4Gb+128GB android box through aliexpress. It is not working from day one. I tried firmware installation, but the PC is not detecting hardware. Tried SD card method also. Which pins need to be short circuited. Please somebody help.

I am unable to upload images. .message - "error uploading images"

Comment

Originally posted by jitheshvenu View Post
          Hai,
          I am from India. Recently I bought H96 Max X3 4Gb+128GB android box through aliexpress. It is not working from day one. I tried firmware installation, but the PC is not detecting hardware. Tried SD card method also. Which pins need to be short circuited. Please somebody help.

Your board is BLUE or GREEN ?

Comment

Anyway here is for GREEN and Blue

Comment

Hai,

On the other hand if it is not working from day one why you are not opening a dispute (DOA) ? Unless you tried to install a firmware and you made it a brick.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

Your board is BLUE or GREEN ?
                Blue

Comment

On the other hand if it is not working from day one why you are not opening a dispute (DOA) ? Unless you tried to install a firmware and you made it a brick.
                  Thank you. I will try

I opened dispute and they agree for refund. But due recent India China border issues no courier is servicing electronic items to China. Those who are serving charges almost 50% cost of Instrument
                  ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Sousasilva View Post
                    Olá senhores, gostaria de saber onde encontro os pinos para curto desta placa.
                    Por gentileza como unbrick está Box? Modelo: TAP PRO
                    Tipo: Caixa de TV
                    Sistema: Android 6.0
                    Processador: Amlogic S912
                    CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
                    Core: 2,0 GHz, Octa Core
                    GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
                    RAM: 2G
                    RAM Tipo: DDR3
                    Desde já agradeço. Segue fotos.
                    Amigo, vc conseguiu uma Rom pra essa box? Não consegui achar nenhuma pra ela tds dão erro. Se souber, me dê um toque.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by herr_marechal View Post
                      Hi guys, this board is a version from tx3 mini B4 but in s912(quadcore). I try install tx9S rom and "die" just show audio digital red light . No windows conection whit amlogic tools, no any signal where to make mask rom board cs_912_tx_b4_v1.0
                      I cant upload my photos o share on google....

Please help me
                      Friend, did you get a Rom for this box? I couldn't find any for her tds give error. If you know, let me know.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you. I will try

I opened dispute and they agree for refund. But due recent India China border issues no courier is servicing electronic items to China. Those who are serving charges almost 50% cost of Instrument
                        ?????
                        yes, thats why you should buy through **** using Paypal...

Comment

Anyway here is for GREEN and Blue

Using pin shorting the device detected by the computer. But it is showing error "romcode/switch status/identify/error result" at 3% . Tried two different firmwares

1. u215.H96Max_X3_1000M_9.0.2019.12.28.10.31
                          2. u215.H96Max_X3_1000M_9.0.2020.08.12.18.05

Both have the same issues. I tired 2 different cable and 3 different usb ports. But no luck. Is there anything i am missing

Comment

Using pin shorting the device detected by the computer. But it is showing error "romcode/switch status/identify/error result" at 3% . Tried two different firmwares

1. u215.H96Max_X3_1000M_9.0.2019.12.28.10.31
                            2. u215.H96Max_X3_1000M_9.0.2020.08.12.18.05

Both have the same issues. I tired 2 different cable and 3 different usb ports. But no luck. Is there anything i am missing
                            Did you copy the LICENCE directory at the place you installed USB Burning Tool (of course after you installed UBT)?

Comment

Did you copy the LICENCE directory at the place you installed USB Burning Tool (of course after you installed UBT)?
                              Yes

Comment

Yes
                                Try the following:
                                Repeat the whole process but KEEP SHORTING THE 2 PINS even after the burning process starts !!! Keep shorting until it hopefully passes the 7% point ......and then release them.

Comment

Working...
                                X