No announcement yet.

Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM with Market3.4.4 by Finless Version 1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help. I flashed this rom and during the install I got Download File Failed and Run Failed. Now it says No Found RKAndroid rock usb. So I cannot attempt a reflash. When you power it on it shows Arnova then goes to the finless boot logo and that's it.

It will no longer boot up. I cannot even get it back into recovery mode. When I hold Volume+Reset the found hardware window pops up and says USB Device not recognized. When I release the reset button and continue holding the Vol+ it just goes into a boot loop. If I release the Vol+ it boots to the finless logo and stops.

I tried the rockchip batch tool v1.7 to put the factory rom on it and cannot get any box to show any sign of a connected device. Does anyone have any suggestions. Its well used and far from under warranty so no return options.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re : Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM with Market3.4.4 by Finless Version 1.4

Originally posted by lilc420 View Post
      Need some help. I flashed this rom and during the install I got Download File Failed and Run Failed. Now it says No Found RKAndroid rock usb. So I cannot attempt a reflash. When you power it on it shows Arnova then goes to the finless boot logo and that's it.

It will no longer boot up. I cannot even get it back into recovery mode. When I hold Volume+Reset the found hardware window pops up and says USB Device not recognized. When I release the reset button and continue holding the Vol+ it just goes into a boot loop. If I release the Vol+ it boots to the finless logo and stops.

I tried the rockchip batch tool v1.7 to put the factory rom on it and cannot get any box to show any sign of a connected device. Does anyone have any suggestions. Its well used and far from under warranty so no return options.
      When you try to put the device into recovery, make sure that both usb and power cables are connected, even if your device is fully charged.

Comment

Sadly that does not make any difference. I have tried with only power, only cable, both connected and none connected and it will not go back into recovery.

Comment

Re : Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM with Market3.4.4 by Finless Version 1.4

Sadly that does not make any difference. I have tried with only power, only cable, both connected and none connected and it will not go back into recovery.
          Maybe try to reset it for 5 or 6 times for 5 secs each time.

Comment

Hi,

Had similar (maybe) problem. When I first got my tablet (bought on **** as faulty) it would only get as far as the Arnova boot screen, reboot and then stall with Arnova boot screen on display. Could not get into recovery mode. What worked for me was the following :

When it was stuck with Arnova screen on display, pressed and held the power button for approx 10 secs. released button then ensured that tablet did not boot (had to do this a few times until it did not boot and stall again). Left power connected and waited until tablet had fully charged (red light to green - this took a while with mine, about 3 hours).
            Left power cable connected to tablet Then connected USB cable to micro USB port on tablet but not to PC yet.
            Started Rockchip Batch Tool V1.7. on PC Connected USB cable to PC. Set up recovery mode with Vol+ then reset. When the found hardware window pops up and says USB Device not recognized , released reset then after a couple of secs Vol+. Rockchip Batch Tool then showed connection to device and I could load stock Arnova rom with no problems.

Have since loaded various roms using both the Batch tool and Finless Bob method of flashing with no problems.
            Last edited by jayeff; 01-01-2014, 12:47.

Comment

Working...
            X