No announcement yet.

Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM with Market3.4.4 by Finless Version 1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats great to know the bar is quite cool but not a major thing i will look for the lancher when i get marketplace working keeps getting unreliable data, i have been experimenting with the firmwares
    was originally using kastys firmware tried morkas, yours is the best yet keep up the good work.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic ROM. Flashing process was simple and easy... Tablet now runs much faster with this.

Thank you sooo much! I finally feel i have a useable tablet as opposed to some bloated...

Having the issues with the google market as described in the OP however - Working on it now.

EDIT: Market issues seem to have been resolved. I followed the instructions in the OP, but i still had the really limited apps, however i did notice that after closing the market and going away doing other stuff, it had updated to the new google play store, asked me to accept the terms and conditions etc, then gave my access to all the apps

Hope this helps someone else that is having the same issue.

-eKKo
      Last edited by eKKo; 03-09-2012, 12:26.

Comment

By any chance do you know the launcher for morkas firmware so many on the market not sure,
        thanks if u can help out

Comment

Originally posted by bigstevie View Post
          By any chance do you know the launcher for morkas firmware so many on the market not sure,
          thanks if u can help out
          This is not a launcher you download, it is the official Honeycomb launcher that is built in with the kernel so it is not something that you cant install
          Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
          <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
          <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
          <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
          https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
          </form>

Comment

Actually Morkas launcher is a installable one. It's called Launcher2.0 or something like that.

I forget who makes it now but it is on the Market.

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

another thank you

Finless
              Just wanted to add my thanks and kudos to you for what you do, karma will truly smile upon you. this is my first play with android, dont want an apple slab and to be honest wasnt overly impressed with the usable but not great factory OS. what a difference your install makes.

thank you

Comment

You guys are all welcome! Glad to hear your all having good success

Bob

Comment

Thanks Bob

Keep up the good work! I had some issue with Market (Play Store). After resetting it in Arctools and restarting mine tab, solved that problem. Than again, great job

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    Someone else posted that a 3G stick they had would not work after using my new ROM. It appears that when I added support for some 3G sticks it broke others.

So download this ROM and it will work for you:

Bob
                    Hey, mine 3g stick also doesn't work. When i flash it with this rom; do i have to install all apps again?
                    Thanks for this great rom

Comment

You can try to just flash boot.img and system.img only and it should save all your apps and stuff.

Bob

Comment

You can try to just flash boot.img and system.img only and it should save all your apps and stuff.

Bob
                        Hy Bob, I have flashd the whole rom, works great, but still i have know 3g. My dongle is a huawei e173, i really need this. But the rest off the rom is excellent.Thanks for this.Is there somebody with the same dongle?

Thanks

Comment

thanks bob

I have never flashed before , and was nervous as i have only just got the 10 g2 , but the instructions were great , and it was easy. . I had a slight problem with play store ( old market ) showing some apps but nothing in the free screens.But after loading es file manager , and following your tips to show hidden files and to move the home directory to / ( i would have been lost without that help) then deleting the files you mention it eventually worked . As a note i had to do it twice because it did not work 1st time, but between doing it a 2nd time i deleted the cache from play store ..then it worked ..all apps to see.
                          Brilliant Bob, and thanks to all who have helped in this. I will recommend this to others

Comment

Originally posted by carlospaco View Post
                            Hy Bob, I have flashd the whole rom, works great, but still i have know 3g. My dongle is a huawei e173, i really need this. But the rest off the rom is excellent.Thanks for this.Is there somebody with the same dongle?

Thanks
                            I had the same problem with an E180 Huawei dongle.
                            Bob resolved my problem with custom boot.img and system.img.

if Bob agrees, I can send them to you.

Bob, can I send the 1.4 ROM 3G Tests with sended to me?

Comment

No need to send them here is the link:

http://video.freaktab.com/?subpath=f...14_no3gadd.zip

Bob

Comment

No need to send them here is the link:

http://video.freaktab.com/?subpath=f...14_no3gadd.zip

Bob
                                Thanks i will try this out, i only need the boot and system image to flash, and i will keep all my apps that i instal, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X