X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niabi View Post
    Sure, here they are

I included the mkimage that I used since the problem was the one in ubuntu was causing the problem. the one included is from the AMlogic sources.

please note that the script is a MESS, has so many tries and commented code thats useless, but feel free to modify it and use it as you wish.
    Thanks.

Are you sure that the previous link was the recovery ?
    It seems rather small to contain a kernel and a ramdisk. This is from the ATV or the gamestick ?

EDIT:
    What is the file system type ?

This images only works with ext4
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

it is only the recovery, the uboot and boot are on a different file.

the one you need is boot.img which is included on the links I provided before. that one includes the kernel and ramdisk, the recovery.img is just the stock recovery.

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
      Thanks.

It seems rather small to contain a kernel and a ramdisk. This is from the ATV or the gamestick ?

EDIT:

Comment

Thanks for all your work Abdul

Comment

No rush, but just wondering if you had any luck with this?

Thanks.

EDIT:

Comment

Did you answer my question ?

Tapatalked
            if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

I thought I did... but I guess not

I am not exactly sure how to check that, but the update.zips that I have all point to it being ubi, so I guess it won't work.

Thanks for your time anyways

Did you answer my question ?

Tapatalked

Comment

ShaunMT has TWRP with ubifs support, it shouldn't be to hard to port it for your device.

Tapatalked

Comment

Cool, Thanks, I will go bug him now :P

ShaunMT has TWRP with ubifs support, it shouldn't be to hard to port it for your device.

Tapatalked

Comment

TWRP Beelink S82B- safe to use?

Having already bricked my MX g18ref MX box with this version of TWRP can anyone confirm that it is safe to use with the S82B?

Thanks
                    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever

Comment

Originally posted by niabi View Post
                      I thought I did... but I guess not

I am not exactly sure how to check that, but the update.zips that I have all point to it being ubi, so I guess it won't work.

Thanks for your time anyways
                      For ubifs support you need to modify TWRP,take a look at this:

It is what I used for JXD s7300B console before they changed to EXT4.

For device tree use Christian' troy's one as a reference.

Contribute to christiantroy/android_device_ainol_elf2 development by creating an account on GitHub.

If I remember correctly,because it was a long time ago, I used CyanogenMOD 10.1 source to compile it, just replace recovery content and be sure to modify your device resolution in boardconfig

Comment

Thanks I will check that

Originally posted by skelton View Post
                        For ubifs support you need to modify TWRP,take a look at this:

It is what I used for JXD s7300B console before they changed to EXT4.

For device tree use Christian' troy's one as a reference.

Contribute to christiantroy/android_device_ainol_elf2 development by creating an account on GitHub.

If I remember correctly,because it was a long time ago, I used CyanogenMOD 10.1 source to compile it, just replace recovery content and be sure to modify your device resolution in boardconfig

Comment

I tested on 108k4, and install was fine.

I put a "chmod 644 install-recovery.sh" in the update-script, or the stock recovery would be flashed back, if there isn't this file on the system the installation will fail.
                          If I install this will it wipe my data and settings?

Comment

No.
                            Try it on the SD card first.

Tapatalked

Comment

Originally posted by jellywobbles View Post
                              Having already bricked my MX g18ref MX box with this version of TWRP can anyone confirm that it is safe to use with the S82B?

Thanks
                              Can anyone help with this?

Has anyone got TWRP running from a Beelink S82 / S82H / M8 or Tronsmart S89 / S89H?

Thanks
                              Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever

Comment

Re: TWRP for Amlogic devices.

Originally posted by jellywobbles View Post
                                Can anyone help with this?

Has anyone got TWRP running from a Beelink S82 / S82H / M8 or Tronsmart S89 / S89H?

Thanks
                                Yes.

Tapatalked

Comment

Working...
                                X