Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just poking my head in to ask a quick question: I have an MXQ that's got the red light inside, so it's somewhat responsive, but I've no idea how to fix it/what to load on the SD/etc. Any ideas guys?

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post

You have to deal with seller they lock recovery and custom firmware for box. One of those reseller if fully loaded devices.

Try here...

https://m.facebook.com/messages/read...a79c0f8a797144

If you open device and take photo of main board and chipsets may be someone has seen it before.
      Hi i was hoping you might be able to help me. i was do a vmedia vbox quad core (2 antennas) firmware upgrade to the mygica 1800e firmware. i have done it in the past but this time the power cut out and now i only have blank screen solid green light. no recovery (blank screen).

they sent me this firmware (vmedia) -hence why i replied to a m8 post and it contains uboot etc. but it will not auot boot and unbrick. is there anyway i can recover this box.

Comment

• About How to unbrick Your M8, M8N, H8M i have an M8 ott box stuck on mbox logo how do i fix this
        • Blairmy 11-15-2017, 18:58
          I have tried reboot as well as clear partiion as well as factory rest and i have tried to reload with sd card not working am i doing something wrong

Comment

Hi, I have a M8 frooze on Amlogic logo screen, how firmware Can I use to USB Borning Tool method?

Comment

Working...
          X