This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I have tried a few things but I'm a totally amateur with this. i was wondering if anyone could help me out.

Id be happy to post out the box

pcb : m8 m9 v0.92

I think its hard bricked, I'm not sure. Ive tried to short pins with a home made A-A cable. tried a few options.
    (also my IR Led blew some time ago. I am yet to replace it so i can tell if the light is on or off )

i am happy to post it out with return parcel or travel near berkshire/london.

​pm me

if your available

Comment

I need some clarification here. If you're using your og power supply to power the box, would it be safe to assume you're NOT connecting the 3.3v wire on the usb cable?

Comment

Hi guys,

How is it possible to connect the M8 to your pc? Which usb cable do I have to use? When I try and connect it using a usb to usb cable, the M8 is listes as Unknown device in Device Manager and USB burning tool does not detect it.

Thanks

Comment

Question, when I short pins 7/8 is this a one time thing? Do I need power connected when I do this?

Also, when I short the USB connectors, am I just doing this quickly or should I solder wires between the 2 posts?

Sorry, these questions may seem obvious but I would rather not fry an already bricked box.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

please driver + how i can solder otg port
            i need shcema

Comment

3 after load the .wps extention file on sd card via windows

please i cant understand this

Comment

please help problem u boot
                Click image for larger version

Name:	5.JPG
Views:	0
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	508594
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hamza_iraki View Post
                  please help problem u boot
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]n508594[/ATTACH]

Did you press the reset while inserting the power lead and then running the image flash??

Comment

YES

Comment

PLEASE I NEED VIDEO HOW TO UNBRICK M8

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

i think my m8 is connected

Comment

Hi, I have unbricked my M8S, but no one image does not work except probox2.
                            please help. what is wrong?

Comment

I can get into recovery after many tries but keep getting these errors:

E: failed to mount /cache ( No such file or directory)
                              E: can't mount /cache/recovery/last_install
                              E: can't open /cache/recovery/last_install
                              E: format_volume: ext4_erase_volum failed on /dev/block/cache

Does anybody have any help or info on any of these recovery error codes?

Comment

i need help, my english is bad sorry.

I will use USB Burning Tool, with PROBOX2-EX-20150521.img file, but I have some doubts because I do not speak good English and I can hardly follow this forum sorry,

I need to know if you need to use the method Usb burning Tool unite bridges USB-HDMI, and also if I can confirm that I -bridge join in the NAND, pin 7 and 8 or 8 and 9.

and the process to follow I do not have clear, I must unite the NAND + hdmi usb-bridge, +push button AV and then turn on the power .. + USB cable to PC,and wait for the program to detect the M8?

I'm desperate to have the device turns on the blue light but does not display video signal to TV

Comment

Working...
                                X