No announcement yet.

NEW - MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't RPi2 equipped with M or S 805 from Amlogic? Other than that well said, Iso-Playback ! I also have really good speeds, only once had some slow speeds but it was on first run and Play Store and Google Framework were updating in the background!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

NEW - MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.1

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
      Wasn't RPi2 equipped with M or S 805 from Amlogic? Other than that well said, Iso-Playback ! I also have really good speeds, only once had some slow speeds but it was on first run and Play Store and Google Framework were updating in the background!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
      Thanks, RPi2 has Broadcom GPU and had similar CPU Broadcom system on chip to Pi B+. I was temped to buy one as it supports Official OpenELEC buy once I heard it had the same GPU as my current two Pi B's I decided not to and now await delivery of my second MK808B+ to flash with OpenELEC. I'm still thinking I want a PI2 just for the sake of it as the possibilities are endless. At the moment though there isn't currently a TV Box with the same SOC as Pi2 running Android so maybe a while for Pi2 Android seekers.

Comment

Google tv remote app problem

To anyone using google tv remote app - I have a problem when using the app for browsing on stock or chrome browser. After a while the app disconnects and can't connect to 808b+ anymore, not until I turn off google remote in settings and turn it on again.

On the other hand if I use the app for controlling KODI it never disconnects, and works as it should. Does anyone have this problem and can it be fixed?

Comment

hid-multitouch driver?

Great ROM Finless! Is there anyway to add multitouch (as in a touchscreen monitor) support? It looks like the hid-multitouch driver isn't there in /sys/module/hid-multitouch. I am new to this, but I believe there is a generic multitouch driver that, if installed, would be there. I have tried the idc file someone else mentioned on here with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by phinc View Post
            If you connect the USB dongle for your Mele F10 directly to a USB connector on the stick, this could be the cause for your WIFI problems because these dongles can interfer with WIFI. Try to connect it via a USB extension cable and see if this helps.
            Thank, it solve my wifi problem !

Comment

Hi!

What is the Antutu details with this ROM?

I'm wanting a good and inexpensive device (close to $ 40) to replace the UG802 (with Finless ROM).
              Because the Finless ROM in UG802 reaches 16000 in AnTuTu. Even with Dual Core CPU with MALI-400 GPU.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

... (double post).

Comment

image when loading

Hi.

How to change the image when loading mk808b plus?

Comment

New to this.

Hi, firstly thanks for the rom. Installed yesterday without issue. 2 questions.
                    1) how do I add an app to the home page, as a shortcut ?
                    2) wifi is ok, but plugging a norm sub Ethernet adaptor in, all I get is 'Ethernet connecting'. I did enter a static ip, so is it possible me adapter is not compatible ?

thanks

Comment

MK809 PLUS

Bob, would your rom1.1 work also on the MK809 plus just purchased from geekbuying?

Comment

Originally posted by ibirkic View Post
                        To anyone using google tv remote app - I have a problem when using the app for browsing on stock or chrome browser. After a while the app disconnects and can't connect to 808b+ anymore, not until I turn off google remote in settings and turn it on again.

On the other hand if I use the app for controlling KODI it never disconnects, and works as it should. Does anyone have this problem and can it be fixed?
                        I have the same problem. I think it disconnects in KODI as well for me - but I can't be certain.

Related to this, I tried using xbmc home app to make kodi my launcher. It worked, but I then have to manually turn on 'Google Remote' and 'Remote' in the settings again.

I wonder if some of the googleTV framework is missing from the ROM and that causes problems sometimes?

Comment

boot screen

How to change boot screen?

Comment

Originally posted by skanavy View Post

Its a secret. If you search you can find...but if I was him I would tuck a dd command away to Preserve my work
                            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by skanavy View Post
                              Why? Is then WiFi better?

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                                Its a secret. If you search you can find...but if I was him I would tuck a dd command away to Preserve my work
                                I have nothing against finless, but I need remove the inscription "MK808B PLUS". In previous versions this was not.

Comment

Working...
                                X