Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post

Can you share some links to those videos you are using to test this? Claw3000 posted a file name, but we can not find that video. By PM is also ok.
    Link for download https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5492732

Comment

Another rainbow appears when watching TV https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...porttivi&hl=ru Click image for larger version

Name:	12392040.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	714177
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the great work on this firmware!
        Could anyone tell me where I can find the KERNEL source code for the 3.14.29 kernel in this LibreElec release?
        I've flashed the recovery partition from the image in LE-p281-ota-20180125.zip and it boots fine on my box- TWRP is great but I need to compile a kernel module that changes the zimage.
        I've extracted the .config and built it with the commit https://github.com/adamg88/linux-amlogic dated 05-sep-2017.
        It compiles with gnu gcc and linaro 4.9-2014.09 but when I flash it to recovery, it does not boot.
        I can repack the original recovery zImage & initrd from LE-p281-ota-20180125.zip so I'm sure mkbootimg is working ok.
        Please help.

Comment

I haven't tested Android, but LibreElec is running very nice on this new beta. No more dropped frames while playing video, and UI feels snappier. Gran trabajo, Javi.

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharpe View Post
            Thanks for the great work on this firmware!
            Could anyone tell me where I can find the KERNEL source code for the 3.14.29 kernel in this LibreElec release?
            I've flashed the recovery partition from the image in LE-p281-ota-20180125.zip and it boots fine on my box- TWRP is great but I need to compile a kernel module that changes the zimage.
            I've extracted the .config and built it with the commit https://github.com/adamg88/linux-amlogic dated 05-sep-2017.
            It compiles with gnu gcc and linaro 4.9-2014.09 but when I flash it to recovery, it does not boot.
            I can repack the original recovery zImage & initrd from LE-p281-ota-20180125.zip so I'm sure mkbootimg is working ok.
            Please help.
            from kszaq repo https://github.com/kszaq/LibreELEC.tv.git

Comment

Hi
              I moved in. 20180309. The box temperature ranges from 75 ° C to almost 80 ° c. I think it's not ok for the box so I went back to v.20180125.

Comment

Originally posted by adriano.digiere View Post
                The version 20180309 still freezing for me when using IPTV streaming. Until now, only version 20180125 works fine for me.
                Send me complete info, need replicate the problem under same enviroment.
                Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Originally posted by polde66 View Post
                  Hi
                  I moved in. 20180309. The box temperature ranges from 75 ° C to almost 80 ° c. I think it's not ok for the box so I went back to v.20180125.
                  How did you test temperature?

Comment

Sergey11 claw3000

TANIX TX3 MAX & MINI - DUAL OS EDITION - BETA
                    v. 20180313

DOWNLOAD .ZIP FILE HERE

Change log:

- 32bit LibreElec
                    - Updated google GMS
                    - Fixed some video playback freezeing and drop frame issues
                    - Android graphic layer is now 1080p
                    - Fixed some ALICE UX bugs (next version of Alice is comming soon)
                    - Fixed (hope) the called "rainbow issue". Credits to Sergey11 and claw3000

Comment

Javimetal
                      I use the aida64.apk application. There's all the information about the codecs that the box picks, the system, the applications, the temperature ...

Comment

The temperature is still high, sometimes exceeding 80 ° c, it is always around 75 ° C and higher(beta v. 20180313) falls in inactive at 66 ° c

Comment

Sergey11 claw3000

The problem did not disappear. When the AFR is off, the "rainbow issue" again appears.
                          This method by claw3000 works conditionally and only when the AFR Level 2 is enabled: echo 1 > /sys/module/di/parameters/bypass_hd

Also, please draw attention to this problem:
                          1)Returning to the original screen resolution does not work on some iptv applications and Smart YouTube TV(attach the link). After switching the channel the AFR (Level 2) is activated (Video conversion 60 Hz to 25 Hz), but after the channel is turned off, the screen remains in the resolution to which it was switched by AFR (25 Hz). In this connection, the interface starts very slowly work, until the moment you manually switch to native resolution of TV in the settings.
                          Last edited by bodrick; 03-14-2018, 16:16.

Comment

Link to attachments to the previous post
                            SmartYouTubeTV
                            Приложение для бесплатного просмотра ТВ каналов на вашем мобильном устройстве

Comment

Sergey11 claw3000

TANIX TX3 MAX & MINI - DUAL OS EDITION - BETA
                              v. 20180313

DOWNLOAD .ZIP FILE HERE

Change log:

- 32bit LibreElec
                              - Updated google GMS
                              - Fixed some video playback freezeing and drop frame issues
                              - Android graphic layer is now 1080p
                              - Fixed some ALICE UX bugs (next version of Alice is comming soon)

The problem is not solved. If the settings put 1080/60 auto and afr off, then the rainbow is still there

Comment

Alice Ux with location temperature predictions not working at all. I re booted to a the initial version and it still does not show up.Something is not right. Also this seems to be affecting my location on Yahoo weather App.

Comment

Working...
                                X