Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
    v. 20180313
    I was hoping that you would fix the deinterlacing work. But you just turned it off, as we did earlier on 20180125.
    My wish list:
    1. Make deinterlacing work correct (without rainbow artifacts).
    2. Make the AFR Level 2 work correctly. Now with Level 2 turned on, the video is played like this:
    Original(fps)/On-screen(fps)
    60/30
    50/25
    frames are dropping (half of them).
    29/30
    23,976/24
    Level 1 doesn't work.
    3. Add the ability to switch the interface 720/1080 (half of users prefer 720, another - 1080).
    4. Any improvement in stability is welcome.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Sergey11; 03-15-2018, 19:32.

Comment

Originally posted by xinhai View Post
      Thanks but its the kernel source I'm looking for. https://github.com/kszaq/LibreELEC.tv.git does not have a kernel in it and I don't think any of the kernels under github user kszaq repos are the ones used to build the kernel releases posted here (ie 3.14.29-g4ae3eadb849-dirty)
      Any more help?

Comment

Many headaches with new buildings... Do not convert a good Post-purchase Support... into a big Scam for Users, simply for not being sure of final results... be more careful when publishing new builds please..!

Comment

Originally posted by internauta2000
          Many headaches with new buildings... Do not convert a good Post-purchase Support... into a big Scam for Users, simply for not being sure of final results... be more careful when publishing new builds please..!
          You do realize these "builds" are beta, right? Clearly no perfect for final release, but still very good,

Comment

Be beta versions or not, the developer must be careful when publishing the versions ... Not every user has advanced knowledge of the subject... and if we take this as the most common lately, it is very likely that every construction that is released to the light can be a disaster for others... throw arrows like crazy today is of Indians sub developed.

Comment

Stable versions are available for download at TANIX website.
              Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Javimetal , i have TANIX TX3 MAX, but bluetooth not work in Libreelec. I tried last dual OS version v. 20180313 still nothing. USB CSR 4.0 work OK but internall bluetooth no. Do you know where the problem is?
                In Android system internal bluetooth work OK.

Comment

Originally posted by internauta2000 View Post
                  Be beta versions or not, the developer must be careful when publishing the versions ... Not every user has advanced knowledge of the subject... and if we take this as the most common lately, it is very likely that every construction that is released to the light can be a disaster for others... throw arrows like crazy today is of Indians sub developed.
                  I disagree with you. Even fast ring builds from Microsoft can "destroy" your PC. So, in my opinion, you have to know what you are doing

Comment

javimetal. I tested the libreelec20180313 video is jerking !!! rolled back to version 20171228 it's the only one without frames in the video.
                    Last edited by mart_71; 03-16-2018, 20:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
                      Sergey11 claw3000

TANIX TX3 MAX & MINI - DUAL OS EDITION - BETA
                      v. 20180313

DOWNLOAD .ZIP FILE HERE

After 2 hours of watching H264 streams on this new version I hoped tanix manufacturer solved this serious rainbow issue. But then I switch to simple SD channel and they disappointed me There is the video proof: https://photos.app.goo.gl/g7nEFz7A3LGkSxbn2
                      TANIX still did not resolve this issue of his every AMLOGIC models !!! S905W and S912 too
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mXHX; 03-17-2018, 00:42.

Comment

Originally posted by mXHX View Post
                        simple SD channel
                        Try to turn on Level 2 with this channel.

Comment

How i change this apps to others?
                          For example I want replace Netflix mosaic to mx player.
                          It's possible?

I know press + can add more apps but i want to replace Alice video, Netflix...
                          Mini M8S II

Comment

Originally posted by Rootz View Post
                            How i change this apps to others?
                            For example I want replace Netflix mosaic to mx player.
                            It's possible?

I know press + can add more apps but i want to replace Alice video, Netflix...
                            very simple
                            turn the cursor on the icon of the application you want to change, on the remote control click Settings - select the desired application
                            Last edited by Hikvision; 03-19-2018, 07:01.

Comment

Hi, i cannot install kodi, it says “app not installed, this app isnt compatible with your media box “, in play store i get an error as well!

Comment

Originally posted by varma View Post

Moreover i'm having a problem on Android. I can't find TV Center and the Kodi Upgrade tool can't install it properly. Neither the downloaded APKs can install. They give error -505 at the end of installation.
                                Any hints?
                                Same problema with kodi, have you solved it?

Comment

Working...
                                X