Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM]XTMOD for u211 devices (X96Max, GT1Mini & some others), Magisk rooted and many others fixes and mod.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
    Thanks to all, i'm actually working on the next version, i'm choosing a launcher just to try something different so suggestions are welcome.
    lighthome launcher looks pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
      Ok folks i'm back, sorry but as i wrote some days before i'm helping my old father 'cause is very sick. Anyway i'm preparing new versions of my firmwares with the new formware with some important fixes, like ethernet and S/PDIF fix. Just wait, i hope i can pubish then next week.
      You are the best, hope your father is doing well, i installed and used your atv v3 rom, it's beautiful but lack of applications regarding ATV roms in general, i plan to change to this rom. Would you please add afr patch to this rom's new update and also your ATV rom has built in adblocker so some free softwares refuse to launch, this rom also has adblocker? Is it possible to assign adblocking to apllication wise?

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

your ATV rom has built in adblocker so some free softwares refuse to launch, this rom also has adblocker? Is it possible to assign adblocking to apllication wise?

Thanks again.
        It just has a "populated" /system/etc/hosts file you can replace by empty one, or use Magisk systemless hosts if you prefer not to trip system partition.

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post

It just has a "populated" /system/etc/hosts file you can replace by empty one, or use Magisk systemless hosts if you prefer not to trip system partition.
          To disable totally or applicationwise?

Thanks

Comment

Hello. I install your ROM in and it works fine, but when I want to connect to chromecast with my Smartphone, the Smartphone connects and disconnects directly. How to fix it problem?

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

To disable totally or applicationwise?

Thanks
              Systemwide (=totally)

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post

Systemwide (=totally)
                Thanks mate

Comment

Any idea why Kodi can't write to my external HD? I don't have this problem when using a rom made by AlvaTech. It is causing a lot of extra work, when Kodi can't write to my external HD.

Comment

Which launcher?

Comment

Xanny, i am looking forward of your updated atv and normal rom

Comment

I accidentally didn't grant SuperUser acces to the mnt root folder in Solid Explorer. Does anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: Fixed. I reinstalled Solid Explorer. My question had nothing to do with this rom. Titanium Backup on my box has SuperUser integrated in its app.

Last edited by JandeHekkerman; 04-14-2019, 20:40.

Comment

Hi OP.. is this Rom completely abandoned??

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post
                            Hi Xannytech

Does your work on the Ethernet part include fixing the Static IP options?

I'm starting to think that it's broken on all firmwares for S905x2.
                            The options are there, they just don't work.
                            The TX5 max and the T95Q both suffer from this problem.

I wish your father a quick recovery.

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk
                            Honestly i think is something that the manufacturer fixed besides amlogic sources.

Comment

Originally posted by omaramiromo View Post
                              Hi OP.. is this Rom completely abandoned??
                              Absolutely not!
                              I got family problem, my father is very sick so sometimes i have to help him.
                              Now i will update all my firmwares starting with ATV then i'll update this one.
                              I hope in just a week to finish all the building and testing.
                              Sorry but sometimes life stops our schedules.
                              Last edited by Xannytech; 04-24-2019, 22:53.

Comment

The work on these firmwares is almost done, completing the last testing in these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X