Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

At least it cant backup and restore the data and recovery partitions?
    Of course. It has been well tried, believe me.
    What's worse anyway? Clean flash? That's just what we're supposed to do on every update

Comment

Anyone have the same problem with playstore?
      I have had the problem of updating or installing from playstore with 2 different firmwares so maybe a generic bug. The way around it is to turn off play store automatic updates then all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post

Of course. It has been well tried, believe me.
        What's worse anyway? Clean flash? That's just what we're supposed to do on every update
        Then there is no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Billv53 View Post

I have had the problem of updating or installing from playstore with 2 different firmwares so maybe a generic bug. The way around it is to turn off play store automatic updates then all is well.
          I didnt try to disable automatic update, i will thanks, if it is Amlogic related Xanny can do nothing, i hope it's not related

Comment

Originally posted by alwayssunny View Post
            Big thanks for releasing the v4!
            When will the 2g version be available? Cannot wait to try!
            I'm uploading it right now, it's a huge update for 2gb users, it fixes many bugs in previous base firmware, most of the work has done by the manufacturer, after few mail between me and them.
            The base firmware is totally new 26/04/2019. I hope i can post the link in few minutes, anyway you know, i got problems here on my thread because i'm a simply "Nerd" (after 10 years of work on these devices and also on oldest windows devices... it's weird ), anyway i'm on XDA as well.

XTMOD ATV X96Max 2gb HERE IS THE LINK
            I will post this link on first page later, this will cause a problem and marked as spam i think...

If you like my works and would you like to offer me a beer or a coffe, or a sign of appreciation :

SEND ME A DONATION
            Last edited by Xannytech; 04-29-2019, 18:22.

Comment

I didnt try to disable automatic update, i will thanks, if it is Amlogic related Xanny can do nothing, i hope it's not related
              Could be it's google related...

Comment

The second x96max stopped working with the same problem, no video.

These boxes are poorly manufactured i am sure of it right now.
                Are there anyone who can use this box more than a month?

Users of beelink gt1 mini, is it really quality made like i overheard, do you recommend?
                Thankd

Comment

The second x96max stopped working with the same problem, no video.

These boxes are poorly manufactured i am sure of it right now.
                  Are there anyone who can use this box more than a month?

Users of beelink gt1 mini, is it really quality made like i overheard, do you recommend?
                  Thankd
                  Every device with S905X2 has the same stock motherboard. The X96 MAX manufacturer i working on fixing issues. on firmwares, besides the amlogic sources, so in my opinion is doing a good work, but here are two different type of device with different DDR memory so probably some problems could come from this problem that normal users don't know.
                  GT1 Mini is stopped on developement, dunno if it's better i own Gt1 Mini X96 Max 4Gb and X96 Max 2Gb, and more or lessa are the same device, with a different plastic box and brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Every device with S905X2 has the same stock motherboard. The X96 MAX manufacturer i working on fixing issues. on firmwares, besides the amlogic sources, so in my opinion is doing a good work, but here are two different type of device with different DDR memory so probably some problems could come from this problem that normal users don't know.
                    GT1 Mini is stopped on developement, dunno if it's better i own Gt1 Mini X96 Max 4Gb and X96 Max 2Gb, and more or lessa are the same device, with a different plastic box and brand.
                    Yes everyone has the same board but i think the quality of components like pcb, resistors, capacitors and so on may differ the overall durability of the product. So users of x96max 4gb can say for how long they use their device and how heavily can give an insight for me if i am truly unlucky to have 2 on 2 easily broken or really this device has big chronical problems.

Comment

can work on the x96s or not?
                      anybody tried?
                      if not, i will try it on x96s, tks

Comment

Originally posted by acemaxtec View Post
                        can work on the x96s or not?
                        anybody tried?
                        if not, i will try it on x96s, tks
                        X96s doesnt have s905x2 i think dont install this rom

Comment

i am using an ATV rom version available when buying the x96 max 2gb box. Now if you want to manually play the XTmode rom, is there any way to back up ROM ATV before it can be returned? sorry about my english

Comment

I am just thinking of buying an x96 MAX 4/64GB...

Is this same base as regular build? https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-fixes-and-mod

Do you guys recommend this box and of course this firmware?

How bout wifi speed/signal?

Xannytech : comes x96 max 2GB/16 without bluetooth, right?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Is this same base as regular build? https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-fixes-and-mod

yep 2gb version does not include a bluetooth chip.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

2/16gb also only has 2.4ghz, although i get very good speeds around 66mb only issue i noticed the wifi can randomly stop working and box needs restarting to work again, this can happen after 20hrs or 30mins its very random , tried many roms but still get issue

Comment

Working...
                                X