Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY)

Here it is the AndroidTV version for this box.
    Enjoy it

DO READ THE BUGS SECTION TO AVOID UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS....

Changelog SCV3A-ATV:
    • Fixed PS3/PS4 Gamepad support (needs cable)
    • Fixed Xposed that was broken
    • Added 4K Youtube Support (only works on 4K Tv's)
    • And some cleaning...
    Changelog SCV3-ATV:
    • Stock kernel, mine have some poweroff/sleep/led problems because they use a custom kernel!!!
    • Remove Google Cast since it wont work and never will and was there only wasting resources(Ram)
    • And some other little changes...New Boot Logo, many thks to tattman65 for the great work
    • Android TV Version
    • Spoofed as MIBOX3 International
    • Leanback Launcher (it may take some minutes to show the recommendations... be patient)
    • Live Channels (if you update it, it will not show up in leanback launcher until you add a source, like usb tv dongle, hdhomerun, pluto, haystack etc..)
    • ATV Remote control
    • Voice Search
    • 2 On Screen Keyboards, Default on English language is Leanback one and on other lang's is the "normal" one... You can choose the default one in the settings.
    • Live Wallpapers, you can control it in Settings -> Display -> Daydream.
    • And All the other mambo jambo from ATV....
    • Ported the new added stuff from ugoos AM3 1.0.0 rom(Thks ugoos for the nice work) that includes:
    • - USB OTG-HOST Switcher (SC settings -> Hardware -> USB switch)
    • - Gamepad Settings (SC settings -> System -> Gamepad Settings)
    • - NTP Server setting (Date and time -> NTP Server)
    • - Fixed ext4 support
    • - Added choice of actions for sleep timer and power key on RC (Display -> Daydream -> Power key action)
    • - Added ability of disabling wake up from motions (Display -> Daydream -> Wake up from motion)
    • - Added Debug Settings (SC settings -> System -> Debug Settings)
    • I dont think its needs the brightness fix... i leave that to you guys/girls to decide... the control app is there if needed(root needed)!
    • And all the other mambo jambo from past SC roms......
    • DEFAULT UNROOTED
    Bugs SCV3-ATV:
    • On 1º boot when you setup in english language the on screen keyboard may not show when you going to put you wifi password, to fix it go back and change to another language and then go right back again to english and the on screen keyboard should be working now(you need to click it): YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS ONCE AND ONLY IN ENGLISH!
    • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
    • Ugoos Firefly it needs ugoos kernel so dont turn it on because it wont work...
    • Google cast dont work and removed(missing Widevine L1), use ugoos Firefly for casting videos and pics of your phone to the tvbox.
    • No proper RGB Fix until i make a zip with my kernel for flash by twrp, but dont forget you will get some poweroff/sleep/led problems with my kernel... cant do nothing about it...
    • And possible more!!

Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool....
    Where to buy:1º BOOT TAKES AROUND 4 or 5 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Here is a video....

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 04-28-2017, 16:21.

Woot!

thats some nice changes in there .Leanback Launcher and voice search really have my attention time to back up first

thank you

Comment

damn lost my kodi back up files on thumb drive drive the android folder was wiped

Comment

wow awesome work love the new leanback launcher . installed new kofi 17.1 rc working well .

can get bluetooth to see my Rii GP500 Bluetooth GamePad but had the same prob with stock firmware takes like 39 attempts to fined it then all will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
          wow awesome work love the new leanback launcher . installed new kofi 17.1 rc working well .

can get bluetooth to see my Rii GP500 Bluetooth GamePad but had the same prob with stock firmware takes like 39 attempts to fined it then all will be fine
          That is a general aml sdk problem, and all use the same sdk with some little changes here and there!

Comment

no luck yet with the game controller . bluetooth headset was piece of cake to add

Comment

Thank you, will give it a try, so far very happy with Superceleron V2 ROM, not sure what i can expect from this one (differences , as i am new to Android Box)

Comment

thanks so much for the new rom i download now V3 and i will inform later

Comment

Oh my oh my! I'm so happy to see this post today. So far I've been using the regular SC V2 rom on my 32/3gb version, spoofed as razer forge in build.prop, added core tv files to etc/permissions and flashed tv stock gapps. I was getting a few app crashes from gapps that were target at android 7.0 platform, so removed those apps with Titanium backup. So far i've been enjoying it because SC rom hides the notification bar in most apps too unlike stock h96 rom (It was an eye sore when watching youtube). I'm glad to see that there is a pre configured rom for it now that I can just flash and go! Woohoo for SC!!

Can anyone test if some of these android tv (leanback version) apps are working for them in this rom?
                  Spotify for Android TV version
                  Pluto TV for Android TV version
                  Netflix for Android TV (Most Likely not, unless someone has a found a working mod with HD)
                  Google Play Music for Android TV version (regular tablet version works fine but have to navigate with air mouse)

Comment

Ok Netflick work sd. Never will work Hd needs to be certified wont happen. (Explained before in thread)
                    pluto Working no issue.
                    Spotify - Not knowing havent tried.
                    Google/play /Movies ect working fine on keyboard mouse not used here.
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by amitabh15v View Post
                      Oh my oh my! I'm so happy to see this post today. So far I've been using the regular SC V2 rom on my 32/3gb version, spoofed as razer forge in build.prop, added core tv files to etc/permissions and flashed tv stock gapps. I was getting a few app crashes from gapps that were target at android 7.0 platform, so removed those apps with Titanium backup. So far i've been enjoying it because SC rom hides the notification bar in most apps too unlike stock h96 rom (It was an eye sore when watching youtube). I'm glad to see that there is a pre configured rom for it now that I can just flash and go! Woohoo for SC!!

Can anyone test if some of these android tv (leanback version) apps are working for them in this rom?
                      Spotify for Android TV version
                      Pluto TV for Android TV version
                      Netflix for Android TV (Most Likely not, unless someone has a found a working mod with HD)
                      Google Play Music for Android TV version (regular tablet version works fine but have to navigate with air mouse)
                      1º yes
                      2º yes
                      3º only sd but the mobile one, the androidtv one dont work on any non genuine ATV...
                      4º yes

check beelink GT SCV9A-ATVtopic its video there.in the 1º post near the end.. is the same rom +/-!

Comment

It says default unrooted . How do I activate root on it? And also when using USB burning tool ,which option do I need to tick ? Shall I tick erase bootloader as well ?.

Comment

(erase_bootloader must be uncheck) burn it just like in V2

your can active root in android settings

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                            (erase_bootloader must be uncheck) burn it just like in V2

your can active root in android settings
                            Thanks mate . So I can activate root if i want root and deactivate if I don't need it without causing trouble to yhe box ?

Comment

Yes, but only if you dont update the su/superuser... if you do you get a bootloop if you try to unroot.....
                              Its in the bugs section....................................

Comment

Working...
                              X