Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tinderbox (UK) View Post

Need to 3D print and sell them.
    good idea

Comment

On my H96 Pro, I lost the microsd card inside, turns out the microsd slot had lifted so i could not see the card, when i took it apart, there was only 1 screw holding the motherboard down with 3 empty screw holes, I fitted the missing screws and my microsd slot is a lot better aligned now.

John.

Comment

Originally posted by grlskce View Post

PYROMID
        idle 35*C
        loaded 50*C
        daaaamn.. I wish I wasn't terrible in stuff like that

(you don't happen to live in holland huh?

Comment

Nope, Poland here

new idea: cut hole under h96 for 1cm height fan, cover bottom ventilation holes, make a new holes on top for hot air exit
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Nope, Poland here

new idea: cut hole under h96 for 1cm height fan, cover bottom ventilation holes, make a new holes on top for hot air exit
            i think that if the heatsink is on top, the fan should blow air on it and not behind it.

PYROMID
            idle 35*C
            loaded 50*C

i have a friend with a 3d printer...
            anyone wants to send me a file and i will print and review here?

anyone tried to connect a fan to the two pins on the board? the two pins next to the LED...

thanks!

Comment

What size fan are you using, usually small fans are noisy, also you can run an 12v fan at 5v it will spin slower but it might be enough cooling and it will be quiet, I cannot stand loud fan noise.

John.

Comment

Nope, Poland here
                close enough to drive here :P

Comment

here is a 3d prited new case for minix

Comment

i succesfully installed the v4 trough the usb burning tool, but when i try to update v6 via ota the box turns off and then nothing else happens, the firmware stays v4...

Comment

Firmware not a fix for crap hardware
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        Firmware not a fix for crap hardware
                        ahaha actually the google play servers were slow, i checked and on ethernet i got 75mbps...and yeah the wifi is crap, i got a newer version, they removed the padding from the antenna but it still sucks

Comment

Last edited by skagass; 09-12-2017, 20:58. Reason: im dumb

Comment

The only thing about this hardware that I don't like personally, is dispersing the heat generated by the processor. Any recommendations on size of heatsink AKA radiator?, With the cover closed. Also thermal pad or paste

Thank you,
                            NC

Comment

Originally posted by Newfie Chick View Post
                              The only thing about this hardware that I don't like personally, is dispersing the heat generated by the processor. Any recommendations on size of heatsink AKA radiator?, With the cover closed. Also thermal pad or paste

Thank you,
                              NC
                              as far as i found out, all other s912/s905X are heating up and throttle above 72C.
                              so if you mod the case, you won't throttle.

but,
                              the case has no vents on top. i think that a heatsink won't do. just add fan/vents...

i will try putting copper adhesive and see if there is a temperature chage.

Comment

Working...
                              X