Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I installed this Rom but when I install Android tv version apps like spotty or Netflix it force close any solution? ThanksĀ 

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Comment

And I have another question it so possible to turn on and of my tv by CEC HDMI function on this Rom?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nicoga97 View Post
        And I have another question it so possible to turn on and of my tv by CEC HDMI function on this Rom?? Thanks

Setup Simplink on your TV.

Comment

Hello I installed this Rom but when I install Android tv version apps like spotty or Netflix it force close any solution? Thanks*

Android TV verson applications are for Android TV firmware. So don't try to install them. Install only normal versons.
          Last edited by lyubodelev; 05-16-2018, 10:03.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

Setup Simplink on your TV.
            On my tv CEC is on, but I want to know how I can turn on and of my tv with the box, I mean with is the command,button,etc with let me do that, Thanks!

Comment

Android TV verson applications are for Android TV firmware. So don't try to install them. Install only normal versons.
              But I read that for example ch3mn3y have normal Android version and he is able to install apps in Android tv version downloading the apk, why I can't ? Can you help me please? Thanks

Comment

On my tv CEC is on, but I want to know how I can turn on and of my tv with the box, I mean with is the command,button,etc with let me do that, Thanks!
                With CEC ON and configured TV there are two possibilities:
                1. Turn on the box, wait till Android starts, and the TV will power on automatically.
                2. Turn off the TV and the box will shut down automatically.

Comment

But I read that for example ch3mn3y have normal Android version and he is able to install apps in Android tv version downloading the apk, why I can't ? Can you help me please? Thanks
                  Read some articles on that matter from Internet.
                  Some may run, some may not.
                  If you want to play them, brush your box with Android TV firmware - it is made for that purpose.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                    i'm having issue with youtube...
                    after running kodi and more apps, and after closing all apps, i get black screen on youtube.
                    only reset will help and it is hard reset as i can't reset the box with any app.

any memory killer you recommend?
                    i see that in SquareHome 2 launcher they have a fast task killer?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
                      Hi everyone,
                      i'm having issue with youtube...
                      after running kodi and more apps, and after closing all apps, i get black screen on youtube.
                      only reset will help and it is hard reset as i can't reset the box with any app.

any memory killer you recommend?
                      i see that in SquareHome 2 launcher they have a fast task killer?

thanks
                      No, this app was installed by me. I took it from the market. I like it, because after killing apps, it closes automatically. Try it!
                      Instead of YouTube try Smart Youtube (tĀ°!), or NewPipe.
                      Replace the old tube with a new pipe!
                      Last edited by lyubodelev; 05-16-2018, 18:30.

Comment

But you cannot take the HDMI-CEC from Mi box 3 (global) and record on SCV7A and SCV7ATV firmware? There it is perfectly implemented, all control is from the original remote (tested on LG-simplink and Philips)

Comment

Originally posted by LodestaRgr View Post
                          But you cannot take the HDMI-CEC from Mi box 3 (global) and record on SCV7A and SCV7ATV firmware? There it is perfectly implemented, all control is from the original remote (tested on LG-simplink and Philips)
                          No, I cannot. What about you? Can you?

Comment

As you can see this is my first post!

I Only wanted to thank all of you for the posts and Superceleron for making this possible.. I got a "noname" H96 pro plus from BangGood. 3 - 32 GB which came with Android 7.1.2 and build number NHG47L.20171129 test-keys. AIDA64 was telling me "Device Model - Alfawise H96 Pro+"
                            This particular firmware was excellent. no wifi issues, no brightness issues, no sound issues , I was VERY happy with it apart from the fact that it was rooted. So my sat provider app wouldn't work (Cosmote TV GO) Overheating issues were resolved by modding as I cut the box and added a heatsink and fan from an old P133

I searched in the forum for the most "compatible" firmware and ended up in this thread. I hadn't done it in the past "change firmware to a tvbox" but I am familiar of firmware flashing on Samsung phones.
                            Superceleron recommends flashing with the USB Flashing tool but I went for the SD Card maker method that had read in another thread. I used a 4GB SD card which I first formatted and then created it. Flashing went well and fast, OTA update was performed without an issue as well. It will take some time to get used to it but I will manage!

A few notes!

1. Is it a hardware limitation ? Neither this , nor the original firmware suports AC3 audio in movies played through the Plex app. I used the Plex plugin in kodi to play them with sound.
                            2. When adding my google account , in the email input ,the virtual keyboard was nowhere to be seen.I couldn't even long click and paste my email! I had to connect a USB one to pass that screen. on the next screen (password) virtual keyboard was there again.
                            3. I wish there was a link for the usb flashing tool in the OP it took me quite some time and research to locate it with instructions on how to use it (although I didn't use it in the end)
                            4. and since the SD card procedure works well why is it not reccomended?

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by vaiosp View Post
                              1. Is it a hardware limitation ? Neither this , nor the original firmware suports AC3 audio in movies played through the Plex app. I used the Plex plugin in kodi to play them with sound.
                              2. When adding my google account , in the email input ,the virtual keyboard was nowhere to be seen.I couldn't even long click and paste my email! I had to connect a USB one to pass that screen. on the next screen (password) virtual keyboard was there again.
                              3. I wish there was a link for the usb flashing tool in the OP it took me quite some time and research to locate it with instructions on how to use it (although I didn't use it in the end)
                              4. and since the SD card procedure works well why is it not reccomended?

Thanks again!
                              1. Uncheck the two checked points in Plex settings/audio and you will have sound.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180522-061356.png Views:	1 Size:	183.6 KB ID:	726945
                              2. Help yourself with the stock remote.
                              3. It is not a problem to find this tool using Internet.
                              4. Because sometimes, though working well, you can brick your box with it (4 times greater possibility this to happen, than using the USB Burning tool).
                              Last edited by lyubodelev; 05-22-2018, 10:23.

Comment

1. Uncheck the two checked points in Plex settings/audio and you will have sound.
                                Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20180522-061356.png Views:	1 Size:	183.6 KB ID:	726945
                                Which version of plex are you using? this is not what I get in Audio menu in mine, only audio boost is there.....

Comment

Working...
                                X